It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Has Released 167,000 Illegals With Criminal Records

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

There are nearly 167,000 convicted criminal aliens with final orders of removal who are still in the United States and “currently at large.” This number appears to be directly related to the Obama administration’s lax deportation policy, with deportations from the interior of the United States down 34 percent during the past year.

These startling figures were made available on October 15 by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit research organization that specializes in providing statistics related to both legal and illegal immigration.

Obama Administration Has Released 167,000 Illegals With Criminal Records

• Deportations from the interior of our country dropped 34 percent from 2013, and are 58 percent lower than the peak in 2009.

• The number of criminal aliens deported from the interior also declined 23 percent since last year, and declined by 39 percent since the peak in 2011.

• “Catch and release” policies continue. In 2014, deportation processing was initiated for approximately 143,000 aliens out of the 585,000 aliens encountered by ICE agents. Tens of thousands of those who were released had been labeled as a criminal threat.

• The number of aliens who have received a final order of removal, but who are still in the United States, has risen to nearly 900,000. Nearly 167,000 of these are convicted criminals who were released by ICE and are currently at large.

The source of the data compiled by CIS is ICE’s Weekly Departures and Detention Report (WRD) as of September 22, 2014.

My sister lives over in the port town of Beaumont, that's just east of Huston. but last month she emailed me a link to a disturbing news story. DPS Reports: Texas Border Related Crime Incidents
in that story they talked about one incident where a 9-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in her own bedroom by an illegal alien who had already been deported four times!

later they talked about this one officer shot and killed... he was an off-duty Border Patrol agent who was out fishing with his family.

The report details 119 human stash houses and 79 drug stash houses along the Texas border. Since 2012, the DPS has documented 135 home invasion in the Rio Grande Valley (RGV). 20 of these occurred between June 1 and August 31.

Read the full Texas DPS report here

there is something very wrong here...

Some of these illegal aliens are guilty of not just petty crimes, either. In an August 15 letter to Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), Thomas Winkowski, principal deputy assistant secretary of ICE, acknowledged that in Fiscal Year 2013, ICE released 36,007 criminal aliens from custody. The letter admitted that 169 of these had a “homicide-related conviction,” and that 131 have been “issued a final order of removal.”

in 2013, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released from its custody 36,007 immigrants who had been convicted of a crime and were awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings.” More seriously, noted the Iowa senator, “This included 116 individuals who had been convicted of homicide, with a total of 193 homicide convictions [among] them.”

Obama bragged about his DREAM Act being the answer to streamline immigration reform but come on... to just let 167,000 Illegals With Criminal Records walk away, free to file for work visa's or maybe even citizenship at some future date... Look, with all due respect to the PTB... we have plenty of our own home-grown bad guys... we do not need to be importing other countries badies too!

Yes sir... something is very wrong with all this.
edit on 17-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm sure they expect that now being in the land of opportunity they will change their ways, and also be good loyal voters.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

with any luck...
the Ebola scare down there in Dallas
will make them want to go back to wherever the hell they came from!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The way he treats illegals and protects our border, is it any surprise how he is handling ebola? What happens when ebola is rampant in tijuana?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Boy things just get better and better with Obama. Is this guy seriously just trying to do harm to America?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Boy things just get better and better with Obama. Is this guy seriously just trying to do harm to America?

No, he is simply doing exactly as he promised he would. Fundamentally transforming America.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Now they can get back to work.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

You might recall the Caesar salad was invented in Tijuana.
at a little Restaurant down there called the 'Nueve'

My wife and I went down there one year to try out a Caesar salad in the place where they were made famous.

while we were at the table waiting for our order some little kid walks up us and offered to sell us his eleven year old sister. claimed she was quite expert with couples and threesomes... Naturally when my wife tried to call the local police those kids ran off...

wouldn't bother me one little bit if they have an outbreak there in Tijuana, as long as they close the border.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

That would be funny it was not true...

Unfortunately the border would remain open.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I guess Obama is recruiting people who are ruthless enough to be politicians. They will continue deporting the good illegal aliens because they aren't corrupt enough to become future politicians.

You know, one of these days I might get in trouble for bashing corrupt politicians. They are a minority group and I am supposed to give them special consideration because of their special mental handicap of not being able to understand the truth.
edit on 17-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

while we were at the table waiting for our order some little kid walks up us and offered to sell us his eleven year old sister.

Why not. He knows America is running a slave trade. His parents told him that. So he offers to sell you his sister thinking you would gladly "buy" her. After all, to him you are a "slaver".

Of course after you pay and try to take her home she will escape and meet back up with him later. Then they can do it again.

I would have just given him a dollar.

"America, the mountain of gold". -- Brandon Lee

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They will continue deporting the good illegal aliens because they aren't corrupt enough to become future politicians.

Not quite but close... see the good ones are being shipped home because no one's explained the right way to bribe officials here in the US...

No, I'm not talking about slipping a customs agent a Ben Franklin... Naw, you gotta go to one of those $100,00.oo a plate congressional fund raiser dinners... that's how you get your green cards!

edit on 17-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
a reply to: rickymouse

They will continue deporting the good illegal aliens because they aren't corrupt enough to become future politicians.

Not quite but close... see the good ones are being shipped home because no one's explained the right way to bribe officials here in the US...

No, I'm not talking about slipping a customs agent a Ben Franklin... Naw, you gotta go to one of those $100,00.oo a plate congressional fund raiser dinners... that's how you get your green cards!

Or be good at keeping their lawn nice, house clean, and/or kids raised while they are busy schmoozing er...politicking

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Or be good at keeping their lawn nice, house clean, and/or kids raised while they are busy schmoozing er...politicking

Now, now let's not go pigeon holing immigrants.
I mean they can also open up trendy ethnic restaurants and quickie marts...don't forget all the Motel 8's

Kidding guys... my neighbor and family doctor is Libyan. You outta hear the stories he tells about family still living there with the whole country falling apart. He and his family are some of the good ones... Probably be deported now that I've said that.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
with all due respect to the PTB

No respect is due.

Yes sir... something is very wrong with all this.

Yeah. Liberals need votes so they give illegals amnesty. They're a bunch of idiots who don't know their head from their rear end. They are detached from reality. They are incompetent and incapable of managing this country.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing about Obama's lax deportation policy. We have deported a record number. A record number means no other president in American history has ever deported more...ever... Do people not understand the concept of Record numbers? Obama is the first to ever deport over 2 million. Advocates for the illegals are pissed off at Obama because of his record number.

Most ever is not compatible with the idea of lax rules, but it proves the old saying about repeating lies enough times that they become true.

When you say he isn't deporting people because he hates America, does that mean that his record number of deportations is proof that he loves America more than anyone else ever did? I don't think he does, but it would be consistent with that logic.
edit on Octpm01pm312014-10-18T13:33:46-05:0001America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

If the previous record was 25/year with 2000 coming in and I deport 30/year with 2,000,000 coming in then my policy is more lax even when setting a new record...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Oh sure he has and he eats babies too

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Divin3F3nrus
a reply to: mahatche

If the previous record was 25/year with 2000 coming in and I deport 30/year with 2,000,000 coming in then my policy is more lax even when setting a new record...

That might be logical, but only if you can show me the last time only 2000 came in.

Hypothetical math is nice, but factually illegal immigration is at a 40 year low.

The Border patrol also has it's largest ever staff under Obama. At the end of 2008 we had 17,499 agents, now we have over 21,000.

So largest border patrol staff, record number of deportations, and a 40 year low of people coming in, but if you ask anyone in the republican bubble, they give the impression that Obama has opened borders, and replaced guards with welcome signs.
edit on Octpm02pm312014-10-19T14:48:13-05:0002America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Yeah, its too bad that pesky "unconstitutional" voter ID requirement keeps getting in the way in some states.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join