It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How's it goin' tonight folks? I just wanted to get a post up here to say hi hi hi from Canada. I'm hoping to find some other Canadians for sure, but i'm looking forward to interacting with all of you no matter the stats.

I guess I could be described as a 'conspiracy theorist' because my thoughts often focus on what I perceive to be the manipulation of reality by a 'chosen' elite who hide behind the governments and royalties of the world.

I can't be called a truther tho, because i've given up on trying to inform people. There's a very valid reason the sleepers are unresponsive and in some cases insulting, and I truly believe it's out of our hands now. If anything is going to happen, everything is in place, it doesn't matter how many more wake up. Maybe someone can convince me otherwise, not that i'm challenging anyone to, just, open to the prospect of a new reality tunnel given that it is a compelling reality tunnel.

I guess the main reason I came here is to find out what others think about the possibility that this material manifestation, this 'life experience', and its resident rulers, are spawned and governed by a creative force that is, not good, to say the least, certainly not caring. Oh, it can demonstrate goodness(positive reinforcement on a massive scale), but essentially, it's pure 'evil'. What else could possibly explain the state of the world and the failure of 'divine intervention' to occur? I don't believe in god but I know some people do. I'd like to ask, how much more is required, for this loving father-god concept?

And even tho I don't believe in the accepted notions of god, I am forced to admit that there is indeed something out there, watching everything we do, and manipulating reality and us like pawns on a chessboard(sorry for the cliche, its too late to think of something cleverer). The elite may even believe that it's them orchestrating events on behalf of whatever they believe is motivating the universe and its inhabitants. Or, maybe they know it has nothing to do with them at all.

Whatever it is out there/in here, I don't like it one bit. I for one, am moving away from the light.

Well anyway, other than that, i'm male, approaching the big four-oh. I know I probably shouldn't but old habits die hard I guess, I know I shouldn't, but I love movies, despite what I think is going on in Hollywood and how it relates to the global situation. My favorite is Blade Runner but the list of my favs is long and distinguished.

Well, for now, that's me. Thanks for letting me in and sorry to be so long winded!

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Nice introduction. You will find no shortage of opinion here, lol massive opinions all around! Enjoy the site and have fun.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

welcome...i have just in the past couple of weeks hit the naughty forties....i think its a bad thing thing but my GF keeps saying its a good thing as i should be naughtier....i think she is looking forward to the filthy fifties

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

*insertlaughterhere*

filthy fifties eh? I have not heard those expressions before but it certainly alters my awareness in ways i'm sure to learn about now. At the very least i'm suddenly more optimistic.

Thanks for that, and the welcome.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Welcome to the best roller coaster ride on the internet.

Choose wisely....

Look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Canuck eh?
Me too. East coast. Quite a few of us here.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Welcome from the land of kangaroos, koalas and DROP BEARS

P

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You forgot bunyips .

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah, I did, and we have one of those only a few ks from me.

P

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Love the pics guys, thanks for sharing them. AccessDenied, thumbs up and yes indeed! I am definitely trying to sort that out. I think I have a better chance of making progress among you all, then anywhere else, so really, thanks for the welcome ladies and gents. Based on what you've read up there, does anyone have a suggestion for good threads which may not be related on one level, but could possibly transcend the more rudimentary interpretation?

I'll keep looking in the meantime.

top topics

join