It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says nurses infected with Ebola wore too much gear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Emory University, Emory Hospital and CDC are all together. In the same area in Atlanta. I mean like walking distance of each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The CDC no longer has any credibility IMHO.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You may like to Google the YouTube video "In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism" a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Calm down we are not at that level yet! I think we ate close to 21 days from Mr. Duncan passing, GOD rest his soul. So far we have no idea how his family is!

I believe your chances of getting Ebola are very small, we will have to wait and see.

You know the old saying if someone's right hand is doing one thing be sure and look at the left and see what it is doing.

Well there is a lot going on besides Ebola. Thousands are being killed in Syria, not on the news. We want Assad out not sure why. In Africa where the Ebola is, are oil and diamonds. The diamond workers went on strike.

Low and behold we are out of the cure for Ebola. I always thought big pharmaceutical companies wanted to make money!?! A lady said on TV they would have to grow some more WHAT?

Keep in mind only 2 people on US soil have Ebola. We start counting again 21 days from I believe the 13th .I do wonder what happened to Mr. Duncan s family? If we have no more cases this week, I believe we are OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join