It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugenecist scientist wanted to use airbourne Ebola virus to cull humanity by 90%....in 2006.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I just come across this rather disturbing report from 2006. Scary words from a respected scientist.

Link.....How to cull humanity.....

Again....more scary words from another respected scientist.

on February 2, 2012, Dr. Charles Arntzen, head of The Biodesign Institute for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology, responded to a question pertaining to whether feeding the 8 billion people of the world was worth it, or whether population reduction should be pursued.
The scientist quipped:
“Has anybody seen ‘Contagion’? That’s the answer! Go out and use genetic engineering to create a better virus… 25 percent of the population is supposed to go in Contagion.”

Heres the video. And a backround on who he actually is and why what he jokes about is NOT funny considering what he is responsible for in regards to the Ebola vaccine.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: taketheredpill

if this is from 2006...that is some 8 years later these people are not very good at their jobs.......

seriously if depopulation was the agenda firstly they need to automate most services as they would have no slaves to do their dirty work for them....

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This has been posted multiple times here and it's been taken out of context let me see if I can find the threads for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...).
edit on 13-10-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Ok, fair enough. My bad. Apologies. I don't come on here often. Sorry to waste your time.

edit on 13 10.1414 by taketheredpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

This has been posted multiple times here and it's been taken out of context let me see if I can find the threads for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Please use the ongoing thread.

Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join