It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ebola really the epidemic that will end life as we know it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

generally speaking you probably have a better chance of getting hit by a beer truck...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
Where is this "hysteria" and "panic" if I may be so bold as to inquire? I've not seen it.
Are the streets of Dallas clogged with fleeing people?
Are all the medical gloves and masks disappearing from the shelves of pharmacies in Dallas?
Are the grocery shelves being cleared of water, food, bleach and hand sanitizers?

I don't think there's been nearly enough panic and hysteria to suit the msm. I agree with Subtopia---fear makes things sell. Let's count down to the time that the first commercial comes on TV saying, "...kills the ebola virus!"

Based on his observations at the end of the article, I think we can assume Nicholas will be heading over to the countries where outbreaks are raging to lend a hand in containing the disease.

As Tucket pointed out, the death toll need not be in the millions....heck, the infection rate need not be that high, just high enough to have a lot of people worried.

I'll be the first to admit that my level of concern was elevated a bit when I learned that the military troops being sent to Liberia are going to be returning to a base less than 100 miles from us.
I'm more than a bit angry that those fine young men and women are being sent into that situation with less than adequate training. Their education on their mission was 6 hours of lecture and demonstrations of decontamination procedures. Why on earth are they sending the Screaming Eagles on a medical assignment?
That's what has my head spinning?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join