It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

large Figure 8 UFO seen today Manchester!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hmm.. I find this quite interesting.

Mostly because of the movement of the object. The tumbling.

I get that this could very well be something ordinary that looks extraordinary, but giving in to the "I want it to be real" side of me...

Let's say it was a UFO (which at this point it is, because it could not be identified..), but let's say its a UFO in the sense of "alien craft". The tumbling would be a very unorthodox way to fly, would it not? I know that if it is alien, that we don't know how these aliens would respond to such a thing or how their tech works, but....wouldn't tumbling around to travel be very inconvenient? Perhaps they do not get motion sick, so scratch that. Perhaps they do not need to see to navigate, so scratch that. But why have a tumbling ship? Seems to me it would cause a lot of attention, break line-of-site completely, and leave one disoriented. But, like I said...we don't know how their tech works. Maybe this is their form of a drone? I just found that very interesting the way you described its movement.

I still lean more towards it being something man-made, but..if its not. Interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pathology

Indeed, mum told me when she spotted it she jumped off the bed so fast her glasses flew off across the room.
it was really Erie looking and had a gyroscopic movement. each gyro or rotation was half a second. (I so wish I saw it myself!)

I also thought that and thought it could be one of their drones. I just cant imagine what kind of earth bound object it could be....
the other user on here saw it first and said it was getting higher. when it got to us (12 miles away) mum said it was fairly lowdown flying straight. which is weird.

I'm gonna do more googling for any other sightings of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join