It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is heading into recession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

German exports fell by 5.8% in August. It was the biggest drop since the early stage of the financial crisis in January 2009. Imports also shrank, by 1.3%. It was worse than the 4% fall in exports and 1% rise in imports forecast by economists.The drop in exports narrowed Germany’s trade surplus to €17.5bn (£13.8bn) from €22.2bn (on a seasonally-adjusted basis

Industrial production slumped 4% in August according to Germany’s statistics office. It was an unwelcome surprise for investors and economists, following market predictions of a much smaller 1.5% contraction.

The economy contracted by 0.2% in the second quarter of 2014. A further fall in gross domestic product in the third quarter would tip Europe’s largest economy back into technical recession.

The world is well overdue a major Reset as it seems . But a reset to what ? What will Germany do if the Russian crisis worsens ? Russians have already been threatening Germany with cutting of Automobile imports . Will Germany finally leave the Euro and go their way ? Or will the conspiracy theorists be right and Germany simply switch sides to the BRICS.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Oh no, the wealthiest country is in danger DOOM! I will loose my 2nd car and might have to move from my 250sqm house to a pathetic 180sqm flat. That's... Still pretty rich.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Introducing the EURO was a big mistake in my opinion.
A lot of countries thought they were ready for it, but they weren't.

It was a nice idea, but Europe just isn't ready for it.
Just look at Italy, Cyprus...

And what I've been reading is if Germany ever decided to step away from the Euro and go back to their own currency, it would hurt them even more.

They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Germany will never leave the EURO since Germany IS the euro and they benefit from it the most... Fact is, while the entire continent's economy was on a downfall, Germany was the only economy in Europe that was actually blooming at that time...

If Germany is going into recession, that could be very bad news for the Euro actually... Not just Germany.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Euro is a control system so that all those small countries can be controlled by the Elite as a single entity.

It was just too hard keeping them all in line doing it the old way.

It was the first step to a one world government and that is the end game. The people of the world are waking up to that reality.

Russia is a major trading partner and as we see, messing with that can hurt you.

P

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If any nation on earth can overcome a recession it's Germany. Very efficient and very good at what they do.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
the Central Banker system cabal has targeted Deutsche Bank as their principal victim

Germany is being singled out for 'forced austerity' because the Germans have some 4 thousand businesses that are very much intertwined with Russian businesses & government in Trade, Energy, & Banking (Swift Code replacement) ventures

...woe to Germany for falling away from NATO & the EU,....

(Also: because Putin kicked out the Rothschild bankers from Russia, and with Germany getting too cozy with Russia & the eventual BRICS gold backed currency...just adds to the sins of Germany that need to be corrected by TPTB)
edit on th31141311138112562014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Introducing the EURO was a big mistake in my opinion.
A lot of countries thought they were ready for it, but they weren't.

It was a nice idea, but Europe just isn't ready for it.
Just look at Italy, Cyprus...

And what I've been reading is if Germany ever decided to step away from the Euro and go back to their own currency, it would hurt them even more.

They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

You read wrong, or the article was wrong

Germany actually has decent chances but theres no way its leaving first, sadly, and the countries that want to leave are almost literally blackmailed into staying, after they were allowed in through fraudulent means with help from the ECB!

The ECB actually helped Greece cover up their #ty figures leading to their failure resulting in receiving an ECB loan. You couldnt make it up, and if you ever tried something like that on a microscopic scale, you'd be the scum of the earth, but when they do it, its politics, when it comes out, its a mistake, and now we can pay them to find a solution!

It maddens me to no end knowing I PAY THESE CLOWNS TO DESTROY MY FUTURE and most citizens here are all too complacent, and when news of fraud came out? THEY BLAMED THE GREEK PEOPLE!!!

Argh

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

I suspect Germany would rather kick out its Rothschild bankers than leave the EU. I hope it does this and I hope other countries will follow the loosing of the central banking system which charges so much interest for printing our money and other charges they levy that we are all tax payers paying the majority of our money to the bankers and not the services budget for which we stupidly think we are working

I hope this era sedes the end of rothschild and his financial vampires and the many sychophants that keep him in the power behind the throne place he has cosily sequested himself into.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
You think the house of Rothschild is just one man?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The headlines might read that germany is heading into recession. Just remember that because its germany, the word 'germany' can be and will be replaced with Europe.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

We're not heading into recession.

Anyways... I could write a thousand words about this topic and its context.
Instead I will suggest this track as the EU-anthem from now on:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Yes, we´re not! Prices are going down for us because the milk, eggs and such things do not get exported to russia. Good for us in the first run.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Unfortunately, Germany has no option in this matter. Germany as an industrial power, is ended ... this is exactly what the US/Britain had in mind when they targettet Russia. Their aim wasn't Russia, but Germany and Europe in general.

Germany is a US/British colony now ... they have no decision making powers.

They'll end up cutting down on Russian gas/oil and end up paying all their revenue to the US, and that will be the end of Europe's industry.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ECB = bad bank of FED !

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

yes but in the end you will pay the price for it :-((((((((

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

not so much if I stock up

that´s why I wrote "in the first run"