It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween from Simon's Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I enjoy Simon's Cat. It's a YouTube cartoon series about a man, Simon presumably, and his cat. This is the new one with a Halloween theme ... and a new couch!

Crazy cat ladies ought to enjoy.

And an older one, also Halloween. This one is good for arachnophobes ... and crazy cat ladies!
edit on 11-10-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was planning on this being a comedy, but it is actually a very dramatic piece. I will explain. First of all, Simon is suffering from serious psychological issues, his OCD being very apparent. What disturbs me are Simon's extreme mood swings. He obviously hears something, which was the cat tearing up his couch, and he freaks out, which of course may have been due more to him not wanting to have his couch ruined as opposed to his OCD, but I am not too sure. Then he immediately goes from this state to one of complete bliss in about 3/5 of a second. It is like he thought he imagined hearing the cat scratching on the couch. Now this suggests to me that Simon is quite experienced with audible hallucinations, and as such is probably schizophrenic.

Now as for the cat. This is where things take a strange turn, notably because a cat should not be that intelligent. The crafty feline is in my opinion doing these things on purpose, and seems to take utter delight in driving his owner into ever higher levels of insanity. You have to be one evil cat to let things go so far, and obviously many of Simon's problems are caused by his companion, whom he no doubt thought to be his friend. Without making this post any longer, I will end by saying, and I hate to be "that" guy, but one of these two is going to be brutally murdered by the other at some point in the future.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Yes ...

You are over-thinking it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Been a fairly wretched day..this made it better. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One of my favorite cartoons.

Any cat owner can see Simons cats antics in their own cat.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the video, LOL now I'm hooked and had to subscribe.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
THANKS!!!!!

Simon's Cat is such a classic.

new topics

top topics

join