It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraviolet Light Robot Kills Ebola in 2 Minutes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I ran across this article and the applications for zapping Ebola and eliminating casual contact is profound. If one of these devices were at airports, train stations and anywhere mass people go through like the TSA scanners, surface contact of viruses would be eliminated making close contact the only way it would spread. No need for sprays and consumable items that may not work. Can you imagine the huge decrease of exposure and slowing it down enough to get a handle on it. This is the only weapon I have seen to fight Ebola from infecting the environment. Everything done seems to be about a vaccination instead of ways to contain and slow it's progress. I am sure it would be much easier and faster to mass produce present ultraviolet technology in the war on Ebola than to develop a serum. That is if there isn't already one developed.

Ebola UV Robot

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A blacklight? Won't be a problem in Colorado.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How about those UV Wands that you can buy to kill germs on keyboards and toilet seats etc, Would those work ?
They are cheap and freely available.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hospitals sometimes have UV systems to clean the air and water systems.

I think the drawback for using them to clean a room is they require line of sight (any shadow will obviously block the UV and save the microorganism). Maybe the new robot does a good job though, I have not had time to really look into it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sounds wonderful for prevention.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
When I first heard about this robot on the news, I had an eyebrow-raising moment when they said it's made in Texas and some Dallas hospitals already had it during the Thomas Duncan ordeal...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well they should be doing this everywhere.

Also, wondering if it may be a good idea to look into the ultimate zapper or para zapper.

new topics

top topics

join