It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody tell me why I can't find this DVD anywhere!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A few years back I watched a program on FOX or Sci-Fi (can't remember exactly) called 'UFOs-The Best Evidence Ever Caught On Tape'. It was hosted by Jonathan Frakes. There was a lot of outstanding UFO footage that I had never seen before. To the best of my knowledge it's never been aired on television since. I've searched all over the internet to try to find the DVD or, worst case, a VHS. Why cant I find this damn thing?? Was the video evidence it contained too much, too soon for the public? It's hard for me to believe in any kind of government/media coverup since it was actually aired. Is this part of a slow conditioning process for the American public? Anybody else got a take? Anybody else know where I can find this?

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I remember on one of those ufo/paranormal specials Frakes hosted how at the end he "broke character" as the impartial narrator and volunteered in in grim seriousness that he thought the story was a "big fat fake." Which was pretty funny.

btw, try amazon.com or ebay

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looked for it, and it doesn't seem out in either tape or DVD (at least I share your inability to find it)... It may be possible to contact Fox and see about getting a tape copy perhaps.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
A few years back I watched a program on FOX or Sci-Fi (can't remember exactly) called 'UFOs-The Best Evidence Ever Caught On Tape'. It was hosted by Jonathan Frakes.
Peace

Are you sure it wasn't on the history channel? They often have lots of ufo shows on. Especially their series Ufo Files. Maybe try through the history channel. good luck!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i found a few of his UFO dvds at the rense online store but not the one you were looking for

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I gave Fox's web site a cursory glance and couldn't find it. However, I'd suggest using the "Ask Fox" option and write to them and see if they have it archived.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianaAre you sure it wasn't on the history channel? They often have lots of ufo shows on. Especially their series Ufo Files. Maybe try through the history channel. good luck!

No, I don't think so. Those shows that air on the History Channel are played ad nauseum. This was at least 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure it was FOX. I guess I could try to research through FOX, though I probably won't get very far.

Peace

top topics

join