It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thepelakano (leaves of god)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey all, did a quick search and saw nothing on this subject so I thought I'd share. About five years ago a buddy and myself bought some Calea zacatechichi on amazon.

Calea has been used for hundreds of years by the Chontal of Oaxaca, Mexico. It has been used for divination as well as an herbal remedy for various afflictions including dysentery and asthma.

It is also known as "the dream herb." It is used to help induce vivid dreams and help with dream recall and lucid dreaming.

It's relatively cheap, tastes bitter when smoke or in made into tea, but I can tell you it works. The first night I smoked a cigarette of calea I had the MOST vivid/intense dreams of my life. It was literally like opening the door to the dream world. I've always had vivid dreams, but NEVER like this.

I recently just purchased some more on amazon and the lady and I gave it a go. I haven't used it in years, and she had never tried it, and when we tried it for the first time the other night there was a significant change in the intensity in the landscape of both of our dreamworlds.

So if you're curious about really having some awesome dream states, I highly recommend buying some, it's 100% legal and I step wear to you it works.

P.s. I highly suggest you roll a cigarette or use a pipe and smoke it, we brewed a tea the other night and I had my wife try it first, needless to say the look on her face convinced me not to try it.

Happy dreams friends, see you in there.

Dreaming dreamers dream
edit on 9-10-2014 by denybedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

I eat it approximately 4 hours before going to bed when trying to induce dreams. I never tried smoking it, is it harsh?

I've also burned it with incense and coals to permeate the air but it's been years since I've had some. I used to get it in New Hope, PA before the change. . . you are right though, it opens up the flow a little better. I'm wondering now if I still have some tucked away somewhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's a bit harsh, but bearable. Its what I imaging smoking sage brush would taste like. Use a water pipe and it might make it smoother. The more one uses it the more it works. Also try to refrain from using drugs/alcohol or having intercourse before hand as I've found this can interfere with the dream world.

I've been trying to lucid dream for years, man it's hard. I'm trying again to get to that point, keeping a dream journal and setting alarms in the middle of the night. Doing self tests throughout the day, the one time I did lucid dream I was like, "wait this is a dream." And woke up haha.

Good luck with your dream world. Or is it the real world?

a reply to: AnteBellum

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Followed the OP's link, and found this paragraph....

In Mexico the plant is used as an herbal remedy for dysentery and fever.[3] The Zoque Popoluca people call the plant tam huñi ("bitter gum") and use it to treat diarrhea and asthma, and the Mixe people know it as poop taam ujts ("white bitter herb") and use it for stomachache and fever

Had to sorry!

On a serious note, what are the effects on the body other than the vivid dreams. I mean do you feel any different before going to sleep, (and no I am not looking for a cheap buzz), just curious as to what other ways it could affect the body.

When you order it, Do you receive the plant as a whole, a seed, leaves, ?? Getting a seed or plant would be nice, all one has to do is give it some TLC and you got a supply for a while..

Thanks for sharing denybedoomed!!

I will talk it over with the wife and likely will order some to give it a try!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

I've practiced lucid dreaming for years and at the apex became quite good at it. I could use the dreamworld similar to what they did in 'Inception' except no armed subconscious guards or anything like that. After a while my dreams started to get very abstract, so abstract I couldn't tell what was what anymore. I can only assume my subconscious tried to hide from me again and made it so i couldn't manipulate it anymore. So I stopped.

The questions I'm working on now are: Do dreams only pertain to the dreamer? Inherited genetic dreams? and Mass dreams or reoccurring dreams?(That one relates to the first though)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The effects I experience are usually just a calmness. I become very relaxed and usually fall asleep earlier. While laying withi my eyes closed I will sometimes have vivid imagery and colors of geometric shapes before I doze off.

It comes already harvested, seeds stems leaves. But you can purchase seeds to grow your own. I think I got like 30 grams for less than ten dollars.

a reply to: Teye22

top topics

join