It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starship Trooper: The Alleged US Space Marine, a New Look (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Ahhh... Phooey.

Stops taking notes from the interview, Throws crayons in the air, walks away from his desk...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I tried to get assigned to Space Army on Mars but, instead got sent to Neptune to fight to the Jellyfish people. Then my clearance was Pink/Yellow-69... You know what would be nice, if he made up something unique instead of just stealing the plots of few SciFi flicks. The real question is if he is crazy or just a liar.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: OrionsGem

Do you have any type of input to offer on the actual main video interview (in the actual OP)?

I do.

Project Cameltoe=Bull# of the higest order.

That's what they specialize in there at PC: these tales with a military twist, "super-soldiers". "mi-labs", that sort of thing, all made up by role-playing assholes like Capt. Kaye.

You can take the "know them by their fruit" approach to understanding PC and just walk away from the video.

Nope sorry I would have to completely disagree with you about project camelot. I have my own belief, and that is that while there are definetly some cooky interviews on that site (some are deliberate disinformation) there are still a few very good ones out there (theres alot of interviews on that site)

You cant say for a fact that every single interview on that site is a hoax, therefore I am not going to be discounting ALL project cameltoe (lol) material, just because of a few bad apples mixed in with the legitimate testimony provided on that site.

OG

edit on 10-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
edf, mdf and insect like aliens, its a babylon 5 script

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They are all bad apples that make up bad stories, OrionsGem.

Seriously, they make a huge mess of the field in the name of sustaining their tawdry little lie factory.

Sorry, enjoy the stories all you like, but don't expect anyone to take that crap seriously.

Unless of course they are a "mi-lab" or "super-soldier".

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You're welcome, SLAY.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: P.S. Best Avvie Ever!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm surprised that as knowledgeable as you are about aviation that you would call a triangle an "aircraft." Obviously, as about any decent sighting of one of them clearly indicates, there is nothing about air that these craft need to float above us. they use neither wings and air for lift or jets, props or rockets for thrust.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I watched the whole video, I laughed, I cried, I danced and slept.

Thanks for posting it for us.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

you're a better man than I. I tried earlier and only got about 20 minutes in before I threw in the towel.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Hey,

It's the 20 minute-club; that's where I nixed it too. I probably wouldn't have puked if I'd danced it off like SLAYER,

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i started wondering if he really believes himself or just well rehearsed...and what's with the bad lighting in Mom's basement? You'd think Mr. Super secret space retiree with a clone and DNA Nano stuff could do better.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Me too, it was the litany of departments; when he started to run that down, about how they all functioned together, I was pretty much done watching. I could tell that he had rehearsed it.

I do have to admit that the similarity of R. C/Kramer's story to the "Forvever Men of ATS" story is a little uncanny. The timing is interesting, almost as though two parties wanted to release a simialr story at the same time.

Interesting times.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

funny you mention that. I was thinking of ASTRO's thread almost the whole time I was watching.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: Zaphod58

How is it not related to the OP, it was IN the OP, with the comment:

a cloaked craft is shown traveling thru the clouds, and its a perfect triangle, could this be the craft that took this guy to the moon? More disclosure in the form of commercials?

I'd say it's somewhat related to the OP, since you posted it there.

As to his story, I didn't believe it then, and I don't believe it now.

Whoa now hold your horsees...I never said the 30 second commercial was NOT related to the OP. I simply said it had LITTLE to do with the OP. Please dont twist my words, and try your best to understand me properly, would be much obliged.

A bit touchy aren't we? It's your OP so...clearly you would know what was and was not intended to be considered relevant to your own topic.
edit on 9-10-2014 by parad0x122 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So he spent 20 years on Mars gravity, which is a lot less than Earth's, and he's able to walk? even stay alive? bone loss would would have killed him, muscle loss would have killed him,, all the new bugs in the atmosphere would have killed, as he would not have had all the weekly updates earth people get for their immune system.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

OrionsGem?

I'm curious. The people that produce these shows at PC make a pretty good effort to throw around the word "entertainment". Seems clear to me that when it comes down to brass-tacks, they would be able to squirm out of just about any complaint by ultimately defaulting to "it's entertainment".

So my question to you is: why should these "shows" that PC puts on not be subject to the same sort of criticism that the rest of entertainment media is regularly subject to?

You seem to feel that we are under some obligation to believe this crap, and that really intrigues me.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Seriously, I was hoping we'd get an answer to that too. +1 and I'm glad someone else pointed that out.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

You seem to feel that we are under some obligation to believe this crap, and that really intrigues me.

Thanks in advance.

Nowhere do I claim you were under some obligation to believe any of this. Again you are twisting words, and thats not very nice now now simmer down dear.

There are parts I don't believe myself, which is why Ive made no claims. I have presented this interview, and as Ive stated earlier Im still on the fence about it. Some parts seem like total bs, at points does sound rehearsed and still there are times when things do have a trueish ring to them.

Like I said in other threads, I think that the PC site has some true info, some sketchy info, and some total BS all mixed in, (sometimes in one interview)

In a field such as secret space UFOs and aliens, due to the supposed compartmentalization, there rarely exists any definite "proof" of what a so called whistle-blower is saying is true. Most times we just have to go with the testimony, as things become hard to prove, peoples records getting erased, etc.

Especially if someone really does get "sanctioned" to public about their life stories like this, it would make sense that even that conveyance would be compartmentalized and only select info (or disinfo) would be shared.

OG

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't believe him.
But if he wants to present himself, we can see about that fast healing nanite body of his... that would quickly prove his story.... or disprove it.

I had a similar thought myself, but It seems hes not reffering to an actual "instant" healing of his body, just more accelerated than normal. As he claims that supersoldiers still died, and many had replaced limbs and other body parts dozens of times.

OG

This is straight out of a series of books I just read called the "Plague War". I don't want to give a run down of the whole series and it's plot but basically it involves nanites being injected into humans that repair damage really quickly as well as give them basic "Super Soldier" capabilities like running 70mph and jumping several stories high.

The whole rest of it is pretty much exactly like Starship Troopers as you obviously already know due to the title of the thread. Or at least I assume you know unless you took the title from the source.

In other words I would have to lean on the side of I don't believe it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but the only thing about this story I like is that it saves me money on fertilizer for my garden.
If he was born in a petri dish, and imbedded with nanites, then why would he be recruited? Why wouldn't they just build more of him and train them as needed?

Another thing about this that should be noticed. Super soldier? Really, I'm no Captain America, but I'm in more fighting shape then that guy. Super Pog maybe, but Super Soldier I don't think so.

<< 1    3 >>

join