It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Ebola is now airborn. It has taken flight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Never mind. I wasn't here. You didn't see me.
edit on 10/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Gemwolf

Off topic... Your avatar is going to give me nightmares. I hate dolls.

I wasn't going to derail this thread, but...

If any thread needed derailing, it's this one (and the other one OP started)...

link   
a reply to: CHinauser

If this thing takes off in the US, several people will need to go to jail.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Gemwolf

Off topic... Your avatar is going to give me nightmares. I hate dolls.

I wasn't going to derail this thread, but...

If any thread needed derailing, it's this one (and the other one OP started)...

Yep. I've been to that one too. I think they must have missed the bus and are skipping school. It's the best way to explain whatever this is...
edit on 10/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser
This really is the "reductio ad absurdam" of conspiracy theory logic.
ANYTHING that the government does not say must be true, because the government has not said it.
Let me see; does the government say that the moon is made of green cheese?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I've seen sneezes go 20 feet or more. Saying its transmissible though airborne droplets but its not
technically airborne is retarded.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustydog
Pretty sure this one needs a home in the dreams/prophesies forum. Fear mongering at its finest!!!

That's ok, lets hope it is fear mongering.

But 2 things.

We do have 1. a deadly contagious virus going around and 2. The government officials don't seem to be very forthcoming, are vague, political and defensive.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
I've seen sneezes go 20 feet or more

Have you really?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Mythbusters got 17 feet with the help of food dye..

edit on 8-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The title of this thread is inappropriate.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yea, Adam got to 17 feet, I'm sure 20 is entirely realistic. I've seen sneezes travel through my kitchen into the sunlit living room like a cloud of vapor, so ya airborne.

Alpha, beat me to it dang LOL great minds think alike

edit on 8-10-2014 by nrd101 because: alpha

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

It could also be spread with a fart, the person would have to be close enough for particle transfer but I think it could happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit
Unless you have an article suggesting that there is indeed a story involving airborne Ebola, I think the title of your thread could be considered misleading

Flight attendants call for tougher airline Ebola screening
edit on 8-10-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well, I have read that it is transmitted through airdrops but have also read that the virus can survive on stuff without more than the moisture in the air for possibly up to twenty four hours without degrading if conditions are right. Now, maybe saying a couple of hours living on things would be considered an acceptable transmission concern in my book looking at this information. The longer the time the less chance of survival, ten minutes would be worse than an hour.

Chlorine and sulfur based soaps will kill this virus. I am wondering if it possible that sulfur in our diets could help to kill it in the body, like onions and garlic consumption. Sulfur does stimulate the production of blood cells, including macrophages and white blood cells, and this could possibly deter the virus from taking hold. Whether it stimulates the type of cells that fight viruses I do not know. Some people can also consume certain foods that will stimulate the body to increase immune cells, but that is a different subject. Once you catch a virus the success of dealing with it properly is the clue to survival. I have autoimmune issues, I am studying ways to dampen over response, which is the opposite of this. Many things I have learned can be reversed in some people to stimulate the immune system to fight. The reason I may have problems with vaccines is because of the adjuvant Alum. I am trying to research that. I have avoided pickles with alum for thirty years, I must have been sensing something. I also get itchy under the arms from most deoderants I used to use over the years, I only could use one type of Right guard years ago....then they did something to that and I had to quit.

People should crave this companion chemistry but in this country there is so much attractant chemistry in our foods that we crave that instead of what we should. Cravings is a big part of the human immune system. We do not even realize we do it, it is subconscious but can be overwritten by desire or our consciousness. Our knowledge of what is healthy food can actually sometimes make us sick if it overrides our cravings.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Mythbusters got 17 feet with the help of food dye..

That's impressive. One of my sneezes would likely go that far. I scare dogs and children.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well, I have read that it is transmitted through airdrops but have also read that the virus can survive on stuff without more than the moisture in the air for possibly up to twenty four hours without degrading if conditions are right.

Yeah, but from where? Mercola? Natural News?

Chlorine and sulfur based soaps will kill this virus. I am wondering if it possible that sulfur in our diets could help to kill it in the body, like onions and garlic consumption. Sulfur does stimulate the production of blood cells, including macrophages and white blood cells, and this could possibly deter the virus from taking hold.

Why would you think that? Viral immunity is mostly antibody based.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

It could also be spread with a fart, the person would have to be close enough for particle transfer but I think it could happen.

Yeah....I wouldn't want to be the scientist tasked with testing your hypothesis!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Close...

But no cylindrical smoking thing!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Haha lol, man I wish I could star that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join