It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lose Your Money or Go to War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

And to answer your question. I don't think they will. The world leaders got it pretty sweet right now and I think they are going to try and keep it that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Here's some linkage to go along with all my blathering.

"Retreating U.S. and South Korean troops were then desperately clinging to a last-ditch salient in Korea's southeast, from which they soon broke out in a counteroffensive that took them into North Korea.

That November, after Chinese troops joined in defending North Korea, then-President Harry Truman rattled the nuclear saber at a Washington news conference, saying, "There has always been active consideration of its use."

Regional U.S. commander Gen. Douglas MacArthur, in interviews published posthumously, said he had a plan at the time to drop 30 to 50 atom bombs across the northern neck of the Korean peninsula, to block further Chinese intervention."

Korean War nuclear option

edit on 8-10-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Aha...crying over spilt milk.

Now you get a China that's armed to the teeth cos' they were threatened when unarmed.

Also, those Muslim terrorists are biding their times to get at Murrica and then what ? Turn the entire ME into a giant carpark ? Major countries won't fight nuclear wars but when those terrorists got their hands on some, all hell will breaks loose.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
'Lose Your Money or Go to War?'

...Why do one, when YOU CAN DO BOTH!?!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join