It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Attempts To Put Ebola Outbreak In Perspective By Releasing List Of Worse Ways To Die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Not going there. T n C and all.

Thanks, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was like "OMG how could they???" and then realized it is only The Onion, and hence, satire. Still. Pretty poor taste. Not to mention, we just had another wood chipper death in Arizona about a week ago. Making light of one horror by referencing another horror is not very amusing.
edit on 6-10201410-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: adomol

ApparNtly I'm an idiot
Inserts blushing icon

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
No offense, OP (truly!) but I think ATS should have a rule that anyone who posts the Onion as a serious source has to wear an onion symbol on their avatar for a week.
So many times, I click a thread and waste my time reading a story, only to see that it's a satire piece from the O.

Can I just wear a dunce cap?

I've alerted the mods to move it to jokes hoax or trash bin.

ETA come to think of it, it's more embarassing to go to jokes forum. I wouldn't make fun of something so serious. Would rather look like a twit than an asshole
edit on 6-10-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fouchi says more entry screening, pros and cons of more ramped up screening. On PBS now

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think the Onion did a better job at making me feel better then CNN or Obama did.

They did forget to include strapping someone to a chair naked, pouring honey on their body and leaving them near a sewer opening with a video camera facing them hooked up to a tv beside it.

That one always makes me feel better too!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Nice to know we have Quentin Tarantino and people who watch 1,000 Ways To Die on the government's payroll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join