It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Grand Plan: Bribe Putin For Iran's Nuclear Secrets!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No doubt pal...
Especially in the ATS community, most definitely see what's happening, especially among you Mods...

The odd miscreant will put words into our mouths and use Fox rhetoric, but for the most part people have realised what's being done!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
id be more worried about Extortion or Duress of a Government, tradecraft 10-1B,

its better too do a sit down, and negotiation
once agreements reached,, ie New Boarders for the second Caliphate or ISIL
,then known Russian involvement in the Nuclear Arming of Iran,, cause its America's Enemy,, remember,,
that certain secrets are not made public.
, (cause the current Kingdom of Saudia Arabia, is the true or first Caliphate,)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Most likely country to sell nuclear knowledge or rent out their nuclear weapons is Pakistan. They already have an arrangement with Saudi Arabia to supply nuclear missiles to them if they need them. view

Pakistan has also sold nuclear knowledge to North Korea See

Russia will not deal with ISIS and certainly would not sell them nuclear knowledge.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

That's like when IS captured one of Putin's jets and went on an arabic diatribe about it. What was so funny about that is, as if anyone from IS is qualified to fly one without passing out from the Gs. Not just anyone gets to be a fighter pilot. And these guys with no flight training of any kind are going to use one? laughable.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: boncho

That's like when IS captured one of Putin's jets and went on an arabic diatribe about it. What was so funny about that is, as if anyone from IS is qualified to fly one without passing out from the Gs. Not just anyone gets to be a fighter pilot. And these guys with no flight training of any kind are going to use one? laughable.

guess they could put an addvertiment on Craiglist.

ill let the marketing dept. figure out the rest.

lol

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: intrepid

No doubt pal...
Especially in the ATS community, most definitely see what's happening, especially among you Mods...

The odd miscreant will put words into our mouths and use Fox rhetoric, but for the most part people have realised what's being done!

No you said,

You can't mercilessly murder 1m people in Iraq and Afghanistan and then call their children terrorists because they're pissed about their parents & sibling's deaths...

which is an excuse for the extremists existence is it not?

This view fails to take into account historical evidence that whenever there was a Caliphate on earth, the extremists raped, pillaged, murdered, took child hostages etc. Look up the last acts of the last Caliphate, specifically the genocide of the Armenians.

There is no such thing as a Just and compassionate Caliphate, history disproves that fallacy. It was nothing more than a successful insurgency that has faded out of relevancy in the same way as the Holy Roman Empire system of relative Kings is from a bygone era not applicable today.

Wishing upon a Caliphate with whatever criteria is akin to wishing upon the Austrian Emperor to regain control of Europe and turn the clock back before WWI.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think it is definitely true that ISIS wants nuclear weapons. I mean what terrorist army would not want the most powerful weapon to exist on the face of the earth? It would automatically give them power. But with that said, even if their plan was to coax a nuclear nation to give them nuclear weapons, I can think of no nation that would actually comply. Doing so would immediately put them at risk of retaliation by western nations, and this would escalate nuclear tensions between those larger nations to a never before seen level. Even greater than the cold war, because ISIS WILL use them, and I have no doubt about that.

The good news is that even if ISIS somehow got one or even a handful of nuclear weapons, it is highly unlikely that they could harm the west with them. The most likely weapon they would gain possession of is a nuclear-tipped cruise missile, rather than a ballistic missile. Cruise missiles, although sort of hard to detect, travel much shorter ranges than a ballistic missile, and ISIS would have to launch their missiles from the Middle East. They could likely hit targets in the Middle East, but the damage will not be catastrophic considering they will not be likely to gain possession of extremely large yield weapons, and what they might get will likely be in small numbers. Their best bet, if they wished to hit the US, would be to attempt to sneak it into the country and detonate it somehow, but I don't know if they could succeed in that without US intelligence or another intelligence agency finding out.

Then there is also a good chance that if ISIS could launch a nuclear ICBM at a country like the US, it would be brought down before detonating. The US and Russia's Salt II treaty prevents the launch of missiles into low earth orbit as well, and it is likely that such a missile would be detected rather early. The US is capable of bringing down many types of ICBM's, and it is not likely that ISIS would gain possession of the latest and greatest technology, considering that the number of nations who possess such technology are fewer than the number of actual nuclear nations. That is one of the good things about staying ahead of the military technology of other nations, as you are better prepared to defend against the lower technology. I just do not think it is likely that any country would willingly give ISIS nuclear weapons. Out of the nuclear nations in the region, the only one I see that could possibly allow nuclear weapons to fall into the hands of ISIS is Pakistan. And that is only because of the fact that there are many underground terrorist groups in Pakistan who would likely support ISIS. The Taliban in Pakistan supports ISIS, for one. The Pakistani government does not, but if something crazy played out then nukes might make their way to ISIS in some roundabout way. I just don't think it is likely.
edit on 10/6/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes I did say that...
But you've exaggerated the context of what I said...

I replied that...to this:

While I watch a US president overthrow more moderate regimes in the ME and allow in place organizations that wish for a large Islamic State, AFTER several decades of stock piling Israel with enough nukes to vanquish the region I am again left with 2 choices, abject stupidity or in this case I think, purposeful action. Any dog backed entirely against a wall will bite...

Now where is ISIS or extremism mentioned?

Nowhere!

which is an excuse for the extremists existence is it not?

No I'm talking about violence begets violence...
Don't kill my parents and cry terrorist when I come looking for you...

Nothing to do with what IS is doing in Iraq & Syria!
You've seen all the threads of Muslims like myself condemning IS, so please don't assume anything less of me...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I doubt Russia will do anything co-operative with this IS group, i think they know perfectly well who are behind IS etc so maybe they were waiting something like this and know how to handle it with few steps ahead or maybe they will just give mid finger to em. Any cases i have wondered for while now why Russia havnt taken more steps to protect Syria, why they are not in Syria helping to stop the war inside Syria? Sometimes it does look like every nation that has the power just are trying to flip over the weaker nations and US seem to have mid-east for their dinner, at least it looks something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join