It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Grand Plan: Bribe Putin For Iran's Nuclear Secrets!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
IS Plan To Bribe Vladimir Putin!!!

Is this another attempt to demonise Putin...
The original story came from The Sunday Times...

An alleged policy plan of the Islamic State outlines some chilling, if unrealistic, plots of the would-be terrorist state, including bribing Russia with access to oilfields in exchange for nuclear technology, and digging a canal across the UAE.

The document reported by Britain’s Sunday Times is believed to have been written by Abdullah Ahmed Meshedani, a member of the highly secretive six-man war cabinet of the terrorist group, which wants to build an Islamist state, or caliphate, in parts of Iraq and Syria.

So IS want nukes now?

Is it really this surreal or am I right in finding this hard to believe?

It was captured by Iraqi special forces during a March raid on the home of a senior Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) member and confirmed as authentic by Western security officials.

The 70-point plan provides an insight into the grandiose, if somewhat far-fetched, strategy aimed at undermining Shiites in the Arab world and Iran as that branch of Islam’s powerhouse nation.

I'd love to know what the 70 point plan was...
But RT doesn't list it...
Maybe The Sunday Times does but I'm not paying to subscribe to what should be a free Media!!!

Thought to be a policy manifesto prepared for senior members of Isis, it is being examined by western security officials, who believe it to be authentic.

If so, it offers a unique insight into the ambitions of the Islamist commanders who have shocked the world with their fanaticism and brutality.

Should be a fun few years for us all...
Nuclear war being predicted on all continents from DPRK, to Russia, to the Middle East...

Might move to Antarctica!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't think it is an attempt at demonising Putin, as he really has nothing to do with the IS reports other than being mentioned in them.

That said, if IS really wanted nukes, i suspect that they would be able to acquire one fairly easily. Many nukes were 'decommissioned' after the cold war...but some Russian nukes allegedly landed on the black market, rather than being decommissioned. Vice once done a report whereby they spoke to a black market dealer in Eastern Europe who said that nukes have been passed through...

With an estimated budget of $2 billion and the right black market contacts, i am sure that IS would be able to acquire a nuclear weapon. The question would be what materials they currently have to be able to launch one, and how they will go about doing so.

I would expect any attempt at constructing the foundations required for the launching of a nuke to be destroyed before IS even makes any proper progress. I'm sure the allies have thousands of drones flying in the skies above IS territory.

edit on 6-10-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Back in 2007-2008, I remember reading countless intelligence reports indicating that Al-Qaeda had nuclear weapons.

They were never used.

If they existed, where are they now? In the hands of ISIS, or another group?

We all know that nuclear weapons are a terrorist's wet dream.

If they were to get them and detonate them in the U.S., expect the attack to be in the day-time. They'd want the whole world to see a mushroom cloud rising over an American city.

I pray they never get the chance to see that.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That doesn't make sense. Are they saying they want secrets that Russia gave Iran in the past? Or they want Iranian secrets through Russia. Why don't they want Russian secrets?

And they want to pass off their oil fields because they cannot repair them, maintain them or even keep them functioning because they have no qualified engineers and they have the habit of scaring all the educated people right the f### out of their controlled zones. This has already came up a few times, they re unable to keep the oil fields they have been capturing.

The ones that are running are running way below output and when a problem arises they don't know how to fix it. Plus they have a limited market they can sell to, which consists of black market smuggling trade lines into Turkey which can probably handle only so much.

I could see Russia wanting to take some of the oil fields, I can't see them doing anything through IS though because IS has already threatened Russia itself. Unless the wind has changed? One day these guys want to kill a country and replace them with their caliphate and every week later another name adds to the list. Its like watching Pinky and the Brain, with their cartoonish aspirations of taking over the world.

Would make a great cartoon enemy. Captain Planet anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

If they were to get them and detonate them in the U.S., expect the attack to be in the day-time. They'd want the whole world to see a mushroom cloud rising over an American city.

They must realize deep down the reigning hellfire of death that would follow for pretty much every grain of sand they have ever touched in the Middle East. It would make Afghanistan and Iraq look like playtime, if anyone ever did that to an American city.

And you know what, everyone would support America too.

It was like the Afghan war after 9.11, the war had a lot of support. And it wasn't even a nation they were fighting it was a subgroup of political power (Taliban). It actually felt really good in the days before Iraq, people signed up and served with honour, and parents were so proud of their kids going off to war, it was heartfelt watching young people chase after an enemy that struck from nowhere and harmed so many innocent people.

But then...

Iraq happened and all that good will, everything, right down the tubes. Suddenly the war, the military industrial complex was in full swing and people just looked at it like it was giant sewage pipe being dumped down on Earth from outer space.
edit on 6-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Maybe in the essence of invading Iran and taking over nuclear facilities...

Which would never happen or Israel would have done it...

Then again maybe Isisrael is the spearhead for such an assault!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Is this another attempt to demonise Putin…

Russia is allied with Assad in Syria, so it is highly unlikely that they would arm his opponents with nuclear weapons.

China, maybe (though highly unlikely,) but Russia? No.

edit on 6-10-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why would ISIS try and obtain nukes through Russia and Iran when they can get them much easier through their puppet masters in Israel?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That has to the most convoluted hodge podge group of possibility I've ever seen. Whoever wrote that doesn't know their rear from a hole in the ground. The Canal was a Western proposal to bypass the strait of hormuz when Iran and the West were clashing over its use for exporting oil a few years back.

Russia would never give up nor turn it's back on some of their few and dwindling 'Allies'

ISIS, if true and the Writer for sure are simply Nuts

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: boncho

Maybe in the essence of invading Iran and taking over nuclear facilities...

Which would never happen or Israel would have done it...

Then again maybe Isisrael is the spearhead for such an assault!

There is very little I believe in conspiracy theory, I honestly believe that 99% of conspiracy theory amounts to the human mind wanting to find a pattern to make sense of things and in reality chaos and stupidity reigns supreme.

What I DO believe is that there is Truth to what Albert Pike wrote about the 3 world wars and that Zionism would be put into place and into a situation where it would destroy Islam and Itself opening the doors for a one world government.

What pisses me off is both sides fell for it.

While I watch a US president overthrow more moderate regimes in the ME and allow in place organizations that wish for a large Islamic State, AFTER several decades of stock piling Israel with enough nukes to vanquish the region I am again left with 2 choices, abject stupidity or in this case I think, purposeful action. Any dog backed entirely against a wall will bite...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

No doubt!

That's why I find it so surreal...
Are they really that crazy to think this # up...

Still waiting to find out if it's authentic so I won't call them bat# just yet...

But wonders never cease...
They probably are that mentally deranged!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Any dog backed entirely against a wall will bite...

That's the thing...
You can't mercilessly murder 1m people in Iraq and Afghanistan and then call their children terrorists because they're pissed about their parents & sibling's deaths...

There is very little I believe in conspiracy theory, I honestly believe that 99% of conspiracy theory amounts to the human mind wanting to find a pattern to make sense of things and in reality chaos and stupidity reigns supreme.

I'd say closer to 55%...
Some of the chaos is too intelligent to be stupidity...
Although I don't actually believe Israel is funding or training IS...
Just playing with words really...
Isisrael has a nice ring to it

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

if memory serves, isil acquired 40kgs of uranium compounds from an Iraqi university around june this year.
dirtfizz.
f

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bribe Putin? That IS funny. They want to around in a couple of days they wouldn't do that. Maybe it's the climate and they know no better but you don't poke a bear.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They already threatened Putin, they better go back to the drawing board because they shot themselves in the foot on that plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: criticalhit

Any dog backed entirely against a wall will bite...

That's the thing...
You can't mercilessly murder 1m people in Iraq and Afghanistan and then call their children terrorists because they're pissed about their parents & sibling's deaths...

Sounds like you are now into full blown making excuses in support of Islamic State. The Quran and the historical actions of Muhammad demands a Caliphate and it is too strong for the so called moderates to keep their fake front of denial up.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like you are using hyperbole...

Nowhere have I made excuses for IS...

Did you read the quote I was replying too?
Maybe fix your reading comprehension before you try to tarnish me as someone I'm not.

The Quran and the historical actions of Muhammad demands a Caliphate and it is too strong for the so called moderates to keep their fake front of denial up.

I'm happy to accept a Caliphate, but it better be elected and not self proclaimed like Al Baghdadi.
It better follow the values of Islam as well...
That means truthful Jihad, Shura election, and #ing righteousness instead of barbarism.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The story doesn't make any sense, but it's from Russia Today so it wouldn't. As for ISIS wanting nukes ... I'm sure they wouldn't mind having them. They hate regular Islam and it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to destroy Mecca like they've destroyed other religious and historical sites. One of those nukes could do the job rather well.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The story is from The Sunday Times not RT...
RT just relayed the message...

The idea to destroy The Kaaba should show they're not Muslims...
But alas we go on hearing about Extremist Islam...
So extreme it wants to destroy it's own Holy Sites... Yeah right!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Most get it Charlie. I'd say over 90% get it but then there's that vocal minority that doesn't engage their brains before they speak. I'm talking societal here, not pointing fingers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join