It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had your placebo today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Unfortunately for us, we live on planet earth & such things will never be a reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I am me and you are you since when did we become one? I must have some how struck and accord. If so I don't have insurance for my words but my ass will back them up, can you say the same?

p.s. thems not fighting words... it's zen

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yes, it's clear to everyone reading this thread you do not live on planet earth...not mentally anyways.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Yes, it's clear to everyone reading this thread you do not live on planet earth...not mentally anyways.

I am just a man, and I appreciate the human gift. Speaking for everyone must be a tiring vocation. I live in reality, how many others do? I cannot say.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

A rant is sharing feelings that why I put it here, and sharing feelings is just an opinion, see how that works?

No reason? Why do you think you know why I am here... do you think you give me purpose? I have a purpose I have love compassion and empathy and share it daily. Took a long time to see that but I discovered it just walking around for many years flipping nature around in the grey area... quite possibly because of the struggle an animal has to survive called will, one so strong it defies all authority on average around 2 years of age.

This dismissal is the judgement that anything I have to say is a waste of time, because perhaps you cant see anyone solving the riddle anytime soon much less a whole mass of them, echoing words not their own about a seemingly infinitely occurring problem to the human condition, not currently knowing for a fact what exactly set it motion. But many know what does keep certain things in motion like greed, hate, and delusion that gives rise to the plague of ignorance.

Yes I am tolerant with a bit of grace from stepping out from underneath the special animal umbrella for a clear look.

Judgement that I am not is a limiting condition if that comes from you looking at me reflecting it back at you or me looking at you reflecting it back is a matter of perspective. Judgement means a stone has been cast once it left the hand of the mind or mouth or echoing shadows of thought, it cannot be taken back without some redemption to that which it limited. Redemption does not come from those throwing stones but those that get hit by them.

The stones you have thrown here, had no target to hit... so it is not your arm that deceived you, but the duality between self and other.

If this also an opinion? Who's is it mine or yours? If you think there's some gain to be had, then you just lost out of greed, if that makes you angry then we both lost and opportunity for understanding, out of some delusion that one requires a self to defend, when the higher form of evolution defends others interests before ones own.

I can say I am, and I can say that I am not, but it really does not matter... does it because by your own admission "you are not going to bother anymore" I appreciate the attempt of the dualistic trap, before screaming dualism saying people are stupid and it's mother natures fault that they are. So how is it you say; I cannot accept mother nature... yet say mother nature makes stupid people? It is self contradictory, meaning there is a self to you "NoNameNeeded" that can become a target to hit if I were to return the volley. Both of my hands are full of keyboard though, so no need to try to disappear or prepare defense because your "self" has been seen.

Which word caused you the assumption, that I have no faith? Because I said I have no belief? Faith does not originate from belief it originates from hope. That hope can cause one to believe... thus starting the ideological ball rolling; that there is an answer to humanities problem, but out there somewhere to be chased, won, and hunted down, creating human conflict instead of co-operation. instead of turning the light within enlightening ones own darkness, by viewing those outside as teacher, and no single one not even me can shine that light inside of you just reflect it, and open heart is an open hand begging to be filled, and well it can become filled with anything and everything one allows into it as the temples host, out of desire for something some one feels is lacking, the quote at the bottom of my page did not originate from myself, the same as I was not self created. Humanity out of delusional ignorance of greed and hate over endows itself, creating suffering.

That self and other created suffering has the potential for something beyond duality. All I can attest to is that I have taken Joshu's dog for a walk while he was away to keep it from #ting in another's path, it got of the leash running wild while I was distracted thinking the depth needed to walk such a wild beast had the strength to overcome the condition of the self, as the first glimpse only removes concern for others on the outside freeing the mind, the heart having compassion and empathy ushers them all inside for a place of safety.

The heart over time becomes so heavy, that the burden becomes too much to bear, when ones quiet watching of the world arises and passes trying to entice and entrance and manipulate so it can be let out of the heart from all the stench created to allow them to breathe again wild dog or not, the second I can attest to is hearing the sound of one hand clapping when everyone inside cracks the heart finally able to escape ones compassionate embrace, while empathy for the whole world grew the whole time they were inside. No matter the greed, hate or shadows of delusion they tried to cast from within ones heart as they were never two inside but one.

Joshu's dog though still a wild beast, stalked the edges waiting for the others to all flood out and devour one's heart it smelled ripe with filth from the distance, but so grateful for the oasis away from pain flood one with offers of what has already been broken that prompted the walk so the dog did not break anymore of Joshu's simple enjoyments... beyond greed and hate or delusion as I house sat on the way out. The ones left full of hate that saw the pure gold growing and squeezing everyone out with wisdom of samsara, form a plan a last temptation of a heart beating out of empathy for those that loved one the most in the world of duality to repay that kindness and compassion in sheltering them from the storm, while others also wise in the way of the world of samsara hoping for something else peace, formed an alternate plan to shelter what shattered remains there where of that abode, forming a circle around the pure heart of gold as those closest cleaned it up and reminded them of the self sacrifice one has made for the entire world and universe beyond.

By restoring the golden heart back in ones hands, to slowly shave off slice after slice until none remained other than a poor, cold, wet, tired and hungry dog with nothing left to feed on so weak, one walks over slits their own throat as the poor dog slowly laps some life regaining strength... as one gently hums calmly soothing the once savage beast transforming the whole worthless pile into pure gold dust.

At that instant another beast cracks thunder the clap heard around the world as the beast falls and the only words left on peoples lips are MU! Because transcending reality of the world for true reality cannot be given and cannot be taken. As the remnant no longer becomes important and blows dust in the wind.

Some may say they were ashes, some may say they were gold... but the only thing worth any value, was the peace finally given to Joshu's dog and those that witnessed it.

Sabai

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join