It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaywalking ‘Giant Ghost’ Captured on Video in New Orleans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is pretty eerie. Some of the passersby notice the thing.
The camera is located on Bourbon street, the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans.
Shadow person? Nephilim?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nephilim. Definitely!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
CGI is getting pretty advanced, if a major movie studio was behind all the ISIS beheadings no one would be the wiser. Maybe I don't understand the finer points of CGI detection, but I'm thinking they are getting more advanced by the second with the stuff you see in movies? I'm just saying its hard to believe anything on video, couldn't be faked.

But to play devils advocate, maybe that is come kind of cloaking tech, it seemed really large. I guess if you were
9 ft. tall you would want to stay hidden. Just didn't seem like a ghost to me. anyways salt grains.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good luck to your deathsquad cops at trying to taze that one to death for jaywalking:-)a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 5-10-2014 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I like the robotic voice of the video. I always wonder if security cameras somehow reuse the same re-recordable platform or something. If not then I guess videos like this are creepy. Having seen things I still can't explain away to myself I enjoy hearing stories like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The ? disappears before the guy in the hat notices.
This video is nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think the people were just turning to look at the approaching truck, not the cgi ghost

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

This video is nonsense.

What video did you watch? The two guys clearly look right at the thing while it's still visible!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Shadow person? Nephilim?

Why jump right to Shadow Person or Neph, why not go to something much more likely and realistic of hoax and CGI?

I have been to the FQ 3 times , 2 times at Halloween and 1 during Xmas, and can tell you that when a truck or even a car comes down any of the streets people look. Hell even if a car comes down Canal Street I have seen people stare.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Why jump right to Shadow Person or Neph, why not go to something much more likely and realistic of hoax and CGI?

I made the Nephlim comment facetiously. Actually, upon further study, I have in fact concluded it's a trans-dimensional wraith. For sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Illuminati Ebola Zionist Ghost.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This video is nonsense.

What video did you watch? The two guys clearly look right at the thing while it's still visible!

No, the guy in the hat looks up the street coz he can hear an approaching vehicle and is more than likely just glancing to check its rate of approach and distance from himself and his friends who are still crossing. You really think someone would casually glance at a giant walking black misty something and just nonchalantly carry on in the same relaxed frame? Seriously?!?!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just not feeling it. I'm pretty sure it's a shoddy fake.

They were clearly looking at the truck approaching them, it's a natural reaction when you cross the street... well that is if you value your life.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I lived in an upper story house off Canal St in NOLA. I saw some really strange things while living there, but I'm gonna have to say this is almost definitely a fake. The corner cameras there are terrible quality, and CGI shadow people are far too easy to make with already blurred images.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Illuminati Ebola Zionist Ghost.

THANKS OBAMA!
He better act quick on this national crisis!

And if that guy saw it, then the person driving the truck would of most definitely saw it and the truck just keeps driving like nothing was there.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
New Orleans was always haunted like most of the planet.

Katrina, a duel in the 1700s, influenza? Who knows, if it's real that ghost could be brand new or strutting along the block for 300 years. S + F

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This video is nonsense.

Well, they are looking at something that got their curiosity, but they aren't so bothered. However, If I was that motorist coming up the street I would have suffered a classic brown hemorrhage, and for sure that driver is definitely the best one there to see all of whatever...trouble that driver is seemingly not so bothered, just slows for the junction and putters on. Theres no definitive answer here, and the video is crappy. It might have been a different kind of 'Ghosting' though..still no way of knowing since the video is so poor.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is either fake, or people in New Orleans are used to seeing strange things. If this happened somewhere else, people would be terrified, I would too. Seriously, they see at least 3 meter tall ghostly apparition and they just walk bit faster so the truck can pass.

Meh, this is CGI, they are obviously looking the incoming truck and not ghost. And I don't trust any video where the narrator has changed his voice to robotic.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
This is either fake, or people in New Orleans are used to seeing strange things. If this happened somewhere else, people would be terrified, I would too. Seriously, they see at least 3 meter tall ghostly apparition and they just walk bit faster so the truck can pass.

Meh, this is CGI, they are obviously looking the incoming truck and not ghost. And I don't trust any video where the narrator has changed his voice to robotic.

They are not phased by the truck, this is Bourbon street, a big tourist attraction, that's what the curiosity is.
You can hear Mister Mister videoman, say that someone sent the video in..here's a picture from the same CCTV, it's not so bad is it?

You could add to that it is either raining, or just rained in New Orleans. Whatever, the clip is badly degraded.
edit on 5-10-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's a Bigfoot ghost. Ya'll act like you've never seen one before

I don't know. I want to believe it's real, but part of me thinks it's fake. dilemma.

<<   2 >>

join