It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Human Sighting in Argentina

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't think it's CGI; I'm convinced that the running figure is a real human being running.

How it was superimposed onto the main footage is the mystery.

It's a fantastic piece of footage!

I wish the SFX were this good in the movies.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Pretty cool if real but I don't think so. There is a shadow that looks right, but the surface of the floor shows a reflection of everything else in the room but not the little guy. That and there is a pixel anomaly right at the edge of the baby's head, a straight line bordering the head the same size as the "little guy" and only where he appears to come into view as he runs from behind the baby.

I do hope we find more fae creatures are real in the future. That would be awesome!

The baby's face is pixelated out deliberately, and any reflections are pretty vague if at all et al. It could be something layered though.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
says we found a hole boar youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leahn
a very small human is sighted running across a room.

Just Richard Hammond, from Top Gear.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Leahn
Whatever it is, now a days it becomes easier and easier to cgi things into film, so really now and especially in the coming future with this continuing trend, it will be easier and easier to do such things. But saying that if that is fake and somebody did it on there computers to troll people, then he is likely wasting his time and should probably be working for a big name company getting paid to do that. It is pretty believable, and even had the sound effects of the little running guy down and shadows right, or at least up till in till they went in slow mo and the whole annoying background music to make it more scary. After that it was OK, not necessary.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

fake as hell...you notice the edge of the cabinet gets blurry as the object passes behind it, showing a lack of masking skills. Also, notice the lack of reflection...something casting such a shadow on that ground we easily be creating a reflection similar to the leg of the cabinet.

Those are just the first two I noticed...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm more in the camp that it's probably 'not' real, but I'm not going to say I don't believe such things exist.

It is really odd but, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and, when I fell back asleep I was in that state of sleep paralysis where my body was asleep and my mind was still awake. I heard, for several minutes, what sounded like a conversation between several little imp sounding voices (exactly what you'd expect, based on hollywood representations). Yes, it's absurd. Yes, it's probably something completely different. But, it was what I felt that I heard. I couldn't make out what was being said, but for some reason I 'felt' as if part of it was 'he is asleep now'.

I know, I'm crazy....God KNOWS I'm crazy, but just sharing what happened because this seemed like the appropriate thread to do so in. And, no, I was not on anything...didn't even have a beer last night.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Real or fake, still looks pretty cool. Gave me a little chill the first time I saw it!

Wolves and Sheeple

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i can't believe people are even exercising the idea that this is real.

It's an obvious fake.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Cool.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hmmm
I don't know

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
i can't believe people are even exercising the idea that this is real.

It's an obvious fake.

How is it obvious to you?
Because there's no such thing as little people?
Because its bad CGI?

You're a member here long enough you know how things work around here, tell us why you think its an obvious fake

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not sure what to believe here. If it is 10 years old, consider that if it's fake it was done with older technology, which is even more impressive. The shadow is good, but the lack of reflection is not.

I don't know much about that stuff but I doubt it was green screened, given the arrangement of everything. I question why the critter that wants to be hidden would dash out when clearly there is activity about. I wonder if there is any sound, no matter how faint, created by the scampering.

As for her reaction, I don't think it's indicative either way. Clearly she was shocked but doesn't want to scare the baby. I did wonder why she looked under the table but then didn't peek any farther in the direction it ran.

It's really strange.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Cool.
Thanks
Hmmm
I don't know

Not cool, creep.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
heh heh ghost dwarf run storage8.static.itmages.ru... quieter water below the grass, shot yesterday moved edited layers 3dsteroid and cropping PicSay , cursor buttons on the screenshot. if you do not see a damn thing you need 3d red cyan glasses

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the baby's face is pixelated - for whatever reason people think that's the right thing to do nowadays.
Therefore the vid has been doctored - anything further is speculation.
they could easily have added the running imp, and then pixelated the boys face, but once it's been changed/enhanced once there's no knowing what else was done.
several people saying it's ten years old - I'm going with a (not that obvious, but well designed) hoax.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Old, I know,, but just came across this. The pixels, I think, are intentional. If you watch the second video (they have a link), you will see they pixel over the baby's face, which is a good idea for something like this. That said, if they'd dropped the camera, grabbed the baby, and ran away, I'd be a lot more convinced!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrastneyJPR

A lot of parents don't want their child's face on the internet, for obvious reasons. So lets pretend this is real. The video shot was just a family thing, saving memories, then the unexplained happens. Naturally the parent recording would want to put the video online so that whatever happened, can be explained...or at the very least, get some answers and theories. So by doing this, the child has to be in the video too, and being a protective parent, they blur the child's face out.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wouldn't it's little feetsies make some noise? I mean, you can eve hear a rat scurrying.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Firstly, I love your Avatar pic. At first I thought there were bugs on my monitor screen and I actually went to squash them. LOL

Thanks for the upload of the Vid. The interference noise scared the 'crap' out of me, (had my volume up to high). Noticed in the slow-motion part, the little creature thing has pointed ears. Weird!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join