It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MyMindIsMyOwn has passed away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lonegurkha

My condolences.I'm not good with words at times like this, never have been. But I always find solace in the following poem. May she rest in peace, and I hope you find the strength to carry on.

Nothing Gold Can Stay - Robert Frost

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am very sorry for the loss of your soul mate and can not begin to understand what to are going through. Condolences to you, her friends and family.

From reading everyone's posts, she was loved and will be greatly missed in this community. I hope that helps a little with the grief you must be having, even just a tiny bit.

RIP to MyMindIsMyOwn

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The loss of one of your own is a profound experience for which no words can suffice. For the ones left behind its a journey, a journey that no two people will experience in the same manner. It's ok to have bad days, but you have to remember...it's ok to have good days too. Ya know, it's really not even one day at a time, but one step at a time. I wish you the best during this new and unfamiliar chapter of your life. Take care and be well.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
sorry for your loss. wishing you and your family peace and love.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am so very, very sorry for your loss my friend. PM me if you ever need to talk. Best wishes ~$heopleNation

edit on 7-10-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss brother.
My condolences to you and everyone else's life she touched.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

We are both deeply sorry for your loss.
Please know that you are in our thoughts.

Namaste,
Iwinder & YogaGinns

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Heartbreaking. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Stay strong during this immense hardship.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

don't think i knew her.

apparently, she was swell. sorry she's dead.

life's a hell of a thing....was checking post history, she was posting stuff here less than a week ago, and now this. life's too goddamn short.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So sorry to hear of your loss,She was obviously loved very much,and that`s the most we can hope for.My deepest condolences for you and your family.Peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I randomly came across this thread but was moved by your situation. My deepest condolences. May she Rest In Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Words fail me for the loss of a very good friend. She really was a special person, smart and passionate about the things that really matter in this world. We've lost a great soul and I lost a good friend. This world is a better place for her being in it and she will be missed greatly.

Deepest sympathies,
ATA

A song for you Di -

edit on 9-10-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So Very Sorry For Your Lose, My She Rest In Peace.
I'm deeply Sorry For Your Family, I wish I had know her better.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Again LG, I am so sorry.

Nowhere near as much as you, I'm sure, but I am going to miss her.
She was absolutely amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies.

May the Angels welcome another beautiful soul to their ranks.

Godspeed MyMindisMyOwn.

Until we meet again.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear that and so sorry for your loss!!! I enjoyed her posts immensely.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just been referred to this thread and I'm truly gutted and devasted. We talked a lot on Skype, same with LG and a few others in the past too.

She was definitely one of my best friends here and again, I'm just devastated to hear this news. What a beautiful soul she was. Truly.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you so much for letting me know.
That a shame. She will be missed by many.
Peace to you and yours.
gracie

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is just my third post but here and you don't know me but I'd like to extend my sympathies. I can't say I understand how you feel exactly but have lost some close.Try to recall the joy and brightness that she brought to your life. Her smile, her laugh, the way she made the best scrambled eggs or whatever and hold onto that rather than focus on her not being with you. (I know easier said than done). I'm sure she is bright in your mind and heart and she really is in a better place. Wow, I've really hit all the cliches on point but there is a reason they are cliches after all...I will pray for you and her souls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join