It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MyMindIsMyOwn has passed away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lonegurkha

I'm saddened to hear this. Thank you for letting us all know. That was very thoughtful of you. My deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of her.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss, condolences to you and her family.

RIP MyMindIsMyOwn

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Stay strong bud,
R.I.P MyMindIsMyOwn

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's never pleasant to hear of an ATS member passing.

My deepest condolences on your loss.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My condolences. I wish you all the strength and love for your loss.

R.I.P

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
R.I.P

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I regret to never have known MyMindIsMyOwn. I send my deepest condolences to everyone who had the privilege of knowing MyMindIsMyOwn.

Respectively,

Darkmindedstar

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am so truly sorry for your loss Lonegurkha. May the love you shared and the memories you hold so dear keep you strong and at peace until your paths cross once again.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I can't imagine the pain you and your loved ones are feeling right now, but my very deepest sympathies go out to you.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.
I hope that you can find some solace in the fact that she, finally, knows the answer that we are all, so desperately, searching for.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Please accept my sincere condolences on your profound loss. She impressed me with the reflection she applied to her posts and struck me as not having a mean bone in her body. May she rest in true peace.
edit on 4-10-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am so very sorry and my deepest condolensces are with you and yours.

It always profoundly effects me when we lose a member of this community. This place and you people are like family to me. We are lessened a bit each time one leaves us.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
She was a very wise woman and one of the first to welcome me into this community. May peace somehow find you soon. Bless you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My great thanks to everyone who responded to this thread. Everyone who responded got a star. Thank you all, for all the offers of comforting words. Unfortunately the stress of MIMMO's death has caused her mom some problems and she will not be able to fly here until Monday.

Fortunately for myself I have some very good friends who are taking excellent care of me. The emptiness of not having her here affects me constantly. Her Dad tells me this will pass with time. I know that it will. Really doesn't make it any easier. It is very difficult to lose your soul mate. One of the last things we said to each other was I love you. I'm so glad that we told each other of our love for each other often. My advice to everyone is tell the people in your life that you love them often. You can never know when the end will come.

MIMMO loved this site and was here just about everyday from the day we signed up. She enjoyed everyone here and you all made her feel a part of this community. I thank everyone for this. LG
edit on 10/5/2014 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry ho hear about that.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Condolences to you and your family...No words can help you in your time of grief, but I hope that you find assurance and peace in words from the ATS family.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So very sad.
My deepest condolences to you and your family. MMIMO, what a loss.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Deeply saddened by the loss of one of our members and my thoughts go with you at this challenging time of loss and change... Always remember we are eternal and the separation is temporary....

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am so sorry, I send my condolences.
It's heartbreaking when one dies so young. There are no words that will ease your grief.
edit on 6-10-2014 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join