It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Patient Z's Ebola Timeline Correct?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Patient Z's timeline has been based on the day that he helped the infected pregnant neighbor.

Let's back up a bit.
Pt Z was living in the same home/apt with the pregnant woman, correct? (News reports make it seem that way.) Her brother, Sonny Boy, was also infected prior to this evening, apparently.
Is it possible that he was in contact with the woman and her brother before the night she was turned away from the hospital (and later died)?

I sincerely hope that the MSM starts leaning on the CDC to delve into the deceased woman's timeline.

Thomas Eric Duncan rushed to help his 19-year-old neighbor when she began convulsing days after first complaining of stomach pain. Everyone assumed her health problems were related to her being 7 months pregnant. Still, no ambulance came as Ebola decimates Liberia's capital.

www.nola.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From what I have read Duncan aka patient z did not live with the infected pregnant girl. His place was located on the other side of a dirt path from them. His timeline could be different just living in the proximity and having interactions with anyone from that house, but the timeline of contact 4 days before arrival is plenty for incubation.

Also I have read today that the symptoms that he had when he first went to the hospital on the 26th were already pretty bad and only getting worse. His half brother said that he was very ill the first day that he went to the hospital with a high fever and diarrhea. By the 25/26th he was already very ill, so milder symptoms would have shown before this.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

What a heartbreaking story. My throat actually had a lump in it as I read about the little girl whose mother had died. So very, very sad. Overall, it shows how surreptitious the Ebola virus is as so many had no idea that they were touching a severely ill woman. I also think this story actually paints enough of a causation for stopping flights or flights that connected to areas of Ebola infection.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice
It's a personal and global tragedy, one that could have been contained...that compounds the tragedy imho.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_
Thank you for this helpful research!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ebola's Frightening Symptoms
Once a patient is infected with Ebola, the incubation period is 4 to 16 days. The onset of disease is sudden, with fever, chills, headache, anorexia, and muscle pain. As the disease progresses, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, stomach pain, and diarrhea are common. Most patients develop severe hemorrhages, usually between days five and seven. Bleeding occurs from multiple sites, including the digestive tract, lungs, and gums. Death occurs within 7 to 16 days.

Read more: Rare and Deadly Diseases: Ebola: Africa's Bloody Disease | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

With death occurring 7-16 days after symptoms I don't see how they would think the young woman's health issue were due to her pregnancy.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I to would like to know how much "contact" he had with the pregnant woman because as it stands now, the people in Dallas have had much more contact with Patient Z than he originally had with the pregnant woman.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
a reply to: WhiteAlice
It's a personal and global tragedy, one that could have been contained...that compounds the tragedy imho.

It truly is. It's absolutely heartbreaking to consider that in the places where this form of Ebola is running rampant, they're having to send people back home to possibly (probably) infect their loved ones. The NOLA story really highlights that sorrow. So many wanting to help a girl in distress falling ill and dying for the gesture and things like this are probably happening in so many neighborhoods there. Mercy probably isn't the only little kid wailing on the streets.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth
Good question.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hello drwill, so glad to see someone else questioning this time line. I wrote about my questions last night. ats thread

This needs further investigation and the media is doing a poor job.

S&F

liveandlearn

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Now, if only the MSM will start pushing the CDC to cough up the truth!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't think the CDC knows. All this came from a CNN reporter in Liberia where the locals said he helped her. There was another report by family members who said he wasn't there by that time. So, I think at the least there is confusion, perhaps wishful thinking, but I can only deal with fact.

Old retired Infection Control Nurse here and my questioning antenna's are up.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

But, the CDC would have us believe that the timing is everything. A person sheds the most virus when they are in imminent danger of dying or dead.

But who really knows what's true.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This question about the timeline investigation has bothered me since I posted last night. Just now I emailed Greta Van Sustern at Fox with my post of last night with some minor edits

This is part of a post I made on a forum. Please read carefully and consider the timeline. If you can't or won't investigate this I will go to CNN.

I watched Jake Tapper on CNN yesterday, kinda a news junkie, and their reporter in Liberia came on, went to a hospital where the woman Thomas Duncan supposedly was helping was turned away. I thought I distinctly heard the word Malaria and died of Ebola. Did she have Malaria and thought this was the problem? They have death listed as Ebola. She was turned away from two hospitals prior to being returned home and died during the night. This man helped her 4 days before going to the US.

They went to two hospitals who turned her away, so it seems to me she was not tested for Ebola. Day 3 before Duncan left for the US, she dies. Therefore, any tests would have to be post mortum. This was a poor section of Liberia. Do you honestly think the news got back to the community within the next couple of days before he left? It took 2 days to get the results here in the US with just one patient being tested and a nationwide tv and internet. Liberia are testing hundreds of patients daily and a post mortum case would be on the back burner.

Then we are supposed to believe he came here knowingly and exposed his girlfriend which I understand from other reports he planned to marry.

Just a little critical thinking could figure this out...or a news junkie.

I have tried to find the section on Jake Tapper yesterday without success. Also, tried to find their Liberian reporter without success. If anyone else could do it, it will be much appreciated.

In the meantime, besides the stigma of bringing Ebola to the US, he is being accused of lying at the airport. This after a report he may have come here knowing he had Ebola and only came for treatment. He got his visa two weeks before he came. He hadn't seen his family in 9 years. A week after getting his Visa, he told his family he got a ticket and would be there in about a week.

hanks, full name, retired infection control nurse

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I applaud your move! Keep us informed!!
I hope Greta turns her investigative eye on everything that seems off-key about the saga of Patient Zero, from the timeline to the pressure washing.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
It truly is. It's absolutely heartbreaking to consider that in the places where this form of Ebola is running rampant, they're having to send people back home to possibly (probably) infect their loved ones.

Kind of like what they did in Dallas?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
9/18/14 Infected (from 18th-->assume it was 17th or 18thfor instance,,helped Preg. woman,,did baby make it??anyone ask???cause the baby if alive might be a good source of T Cells.)

9/21/14
10/12/14

21 Days.
from 18th to ,,,October 8th.

21 days.Oct.8th,, if the man is still alive,,on October 9th,,that would be good. or at least hopefull.

Oct 8th.

Four Days left for Mr. Duncan.

in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I think I saw somewhere (the big thread, maybe) that one can become symptomatic from 7-21 days.

He departed the West African nation on September 19, Frieden says.

And this site says he was last in contact with the pregnant woman as recently as September 15. He rented a room from her.

Source

It also says he lied on the questionnaire he filled out when leaving Liberia about caring for an ebola patient or had contact with/cared for anyone who had ebola.

He traveled through Monrovia, Brussels, Dulles in DC, and DFW airports on two different United Airlines flights.
edit on 10/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So glad to see sometime Inteligent questioning people on this thread ,(even tho it's not mine).

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

i believe there is only one date that really matters,, Oct 8 four more days.

he might recover as well.

<<   2 >>

join