It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me figure this out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
First off, I would like to apologize to the Mods, I am unsure where to post this. And please feel free to move this, forgive my ignorance.

Now ... I have this reaccuring dream. All I can see is this four post (wood of some kind) bed. Floating in blackness. I am watching myself sleep in this bed, observing my slumber. The bed is all done in red. The sheets, pillows, comforter. Bright red. As I am watching myself sleep, I see another me crawl out from under the bed and slit my own throat. I always wake up as the me in the bed starts to scream and bleed.

Does anyone know what this could mean? I would love some insit .. please.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think it means you should eat less an hour before bed!

Sorry, no idea really, its rather disturbing, do you fear something/someone?
Guilty? Angry at yourself for something? *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have has it off and on for close to three years now. I do not beleive I am harboring any ill will.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have sometimes seen another me when i dream. It usually freaks me in the dream. If some other me came along in reality I would freak about that too. [only i know how potentially devious i can be
]

If you believe in infinite parallel universes, IMO another you isn't really precisely you.

That could be the real you in the bed. I would examine my/your thinking. I am always suspicious that subtle forces could be manipulating anyone, including myself and my thinking/decisions. Do you find subtle out-of-character thoughts nudging you away from your core beliefs/ideas?

I mean to make you unnecessarily paranoid. It is just something to examine.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I have sometimes seen another me when i dream. It usually freaks me in the dream. If some other me came along in reality I would freak about that too. [only i know how potentially devious i can be
]

If you believe in infinite parallel universes, IMO another you isn't really precisely you.

That could be the real you in the bed. I would examine my/your thinking. I am always suspicious that subtle forces could be manipulating anyone, including myself and my thinking/decisions. Do you find subtle out-of-character thoughts nudging you away from your core beliefs/ideas?

I mean to make you unnecessarily paranoid. It is just something to examine.

Very interesting. I had never thought of it this way. Thank you ....

*Z*

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well, are you in a situation where you are making poor choices? maybe your subcouncious is trying to tell you that you are going down the wrong path. IMO it sounds like you need to work on finding out who you realy are, before who you are trying to be gets out of controll.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe it is symbolic, 'Slitting your own throat'.
Sort of like 'shooting your self in the foot' only much more serious.

Are you doing anything that is 'killing' you, like wrecking your future?

I still am personally biased towards some outside influence [the not real you] though, but that is the way I would see it for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Seeing as this is a recurring dream, you have to take into account what is going on in your life when these dreams occur, Also which You do you feel you are in the dream? are you the one crawling? Or the one lying? if you have had this same dream throughout your life then it is by all means probably a psychological, emotional issue that your mind is bringing out in the open. But if you cannot find a reasoning behind this, then maybe you should seek spiritual consultation. also what time of night do you usually have these dream?

top topics

join