It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Links Found in Japan PM’s Administration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Trouble brewing for Abe Japanese P.M
Yes they do have that dark side to the nation
I my opinion some haven't really come to grips
of the events that took place some 70 yrs ago.

Now don't get me wrong this is a great nation full of very friendly and welcoming people
but as in any society you have azzholes these are those guys,so don't judge Japan folks by the likes of them
but know they exist.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I wonder if the rise of the Nazi view of the world in Japan, is in anyway linked to the suspicions about the real causes of the explosions in the reactors at Fukashima?

What may also be connected to Fukashima, is the fact that Japan has also the taken brakes off their military since the events at Fukashima. The reader may like to re-watch the tsunami videos from Fukashima and study the buildings for cracks that could be expected to be apparent from an 8.9 quake (or thereabouts) as was reported at the time.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

I wonder if the rise of the Nazi view of the world in Japan, is in anyway linked to the suspicions about the real causes of the explosions in the reactors at Fukashima?

What may also be connected to Fukashima, is the fact that Japan has also the taken brakes off their military since the events at Fukashima. The reader may like to re-watch the tsunami videos from Fukashima and study the buildings for cracks that could be expected to be apparent from an 8.9 quake (or thereabouts) as was reported at the time.

There is no mystery about what the "real causes of the explosions in the reactors" were.

An off-shore earthquake 107 miles away from Japan caused the Tsunami which flooded the emergency generators which drove the cooling water pumps to the reactors. Without cooling the reactors boiled dry and combusted explosively.

Go ahead and study all the cracks you can find in the Tsunami videos, there is no controversy regarding whether there was an underwater earthquake in the Pacific east of Japan.

edit on -05:00271410082014-10-02T07:08:27-05:00 by Psynic because: There, is that better?

edit on 2/10/14 by masqua because: Edited for censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Here's a little mnemonic to help you learn how to spell 'Fukushima':
FUK U.

Thats just rude. Grow up.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

No the right wing ding bats were always there prior to Fukushima and were just as annoyingly loud and obnoxious what gives was the fact that the P.M had these ding bats in his camp,kinda like finding out some of the White House appointees were Klansmen.

new topics

top topics

join