It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light (shining/giving) vs Darkness (absorbing/taking) - is it possible to get rid of The Dark?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If darkness (whether you want to call it illuminati, elite, cabal, or whatever) is trying to manipulate everyone to give to them for their own selfish benefits (whether it be to gain money, or power through extra unnecessary laws that the people did not agree to), then is it really possible to do anything about it?

If "the people" fight to take the power, then they will be the new darkness because they are fighting for power just like this darkness group already is. Fighting back will create even greater darkness, but everyone will be free as they all live for their own selfishness. If "the people" do not fight to take the power, but instead keeps giving, then there will be light, order, and harmony. There will be less selfishness (since the people are not fighting for the power), but everyone will be completely controlled as they live selflessly to serve the darkness which acts selfishly.

It's a lose-lose situation. Would you rather serve and give so that there will be a great harmony, or would you rather manipulate and gain which will make you feel free but will create greater chaos? Would you rather be light and serve/shine darkness or would you rather be darkness and absorb/take light?

EDIT:

Here is a visual of what I'm saying

We keep giving to these dark elite groups (power/control)

We decided to take from these dark elite groups (power/control)

Either way, darkness will continue to exist, whether it is these groups that people call "evil" doing all the controlling/taking or whether it is the people. It seems like an inescapable situation. If you take from darkness that is taking from everyone, then you become the new darkness. There will always be new ones, new groups to try to gain power and take from others.
edit on 27-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

neither.
i used to like the idea of 'working for the light'
but i recently see that 'dark' is not bad at all, without 'dark' i won't see the 'light'. i begin to see that both are good.
they are teaching me that acceptance is sweet, from moment to moment.

but i will continue to help people who needs but not because i'm on the light side. i help them because i like helping them.

peace
edit on 27-9-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
it will take generations to change humanities attitude IMHO. We raise our offspring to compete, be better than... First day in kindergarten there was the strongest, same in grade school...The big guy who ran things unless you challenged him. Until we raise our children in a loving, nurturing way and instill in them the belief that we are all one, we will have the light and the dark and endless power struggles. We have all the tools we need to be successful as a human race but we still raise our babies with a caveman mentality. My 2c

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think being both light and dark in the right situations would be a compromise that could eventually seem livable and forgivable. Too much of anything normally becomes a dark thing. I really like the way you laid this out. I'll have to re read it again tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
With people, I would hope it's ideal to eventually
have them all light.
Let nature microbes comets fire, water and
great white sharks continue to be the necessary dark.

When people are dark they are like you said 'Absorbing
the light' at a rate not in step with natures balance.
The pure dark might takes us all out (again)
just to balance it out again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Certain crystals can absorb light and reflect it back directly at the source from where it was transmitted, creating a positive feedback loop of light emitting energies. If the people became light transmitting mirror and the source of authority became a light returning crystal, the net amount of light in the universe would grow exponentially until the light of all lights was born into reality.

If you build up a decentralized system of mirrors and crystals so that instead of a pyramid structure, we had a heterarchically arranged laterally distributed node network, those ascended nodes could become localized centers of authority, and the entire network of crystals could make sure that each node returned the light back to the people without retaining any portion for themselves thereby preventing the centralization of power.

In essence, it would be a nation ruled by cheer leaders, agents of progress acting to encourage each individual member under their care to transmit their talents into reality to the highest degree possible without disabusing them of their independence.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

originally posted by: Nechash

Certain crystals can absorb light and reflect it back directly at the source from where it was transmitted, creating a positive feedback loop of light emitting energies. If the people became light transmitting mirror and the source of authority became a light returning crystal, the net amount of light in the universe would grow exponentially until the light of all lights was born into reality.

Yes, but do you think that will actually happen? We would have to hope for them to stop absorbing all of our light and enslaving us, and we would have to hope that even if they did become like a crystal absorbing and reflecting, that there would not be others who want to replace them in absboring from us.

Maybe people are like farm of light and the darkness is like the farmer eating the light.

If you build up a decentralized system of mirrors and crystals so that instead of a pyramid structure, we had a heterarchically arranged laterally distributed node network, those ascended nodes could become localized centers of authority, and the entire network of crystals could make sure that each node returned the light back to the people without retaining any portion for themselves thereby preventing the centralization of power.

We already tried that. It's called "branches of government". Each branch is supposed to make sure that the other is not becoming corrupted and are really "for the people". Of course, even that leads to corruption, though. Corruption seems unstoppable. If people vote against it or somehow gain control over it to change it, the corruption will just arise again with new faces and different names.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The source of authority does not have to be a person or being, it can be a self-maintained system. Look at the affinity groups the quaker anarchists operated through consensus. None of them deposed their individualities as evil and yet they were able to drink from the font of light, produce light, and maintain a prosperous and loving and peaceful community without leaders or tyrannical governments. Consensus prevents any minority from being abused ever. And it forces the government of the people to synthesize compromises from among all of their disparate members instead of constantly creating win/lose scenarios. Had they found a way to be self replicating and could have formed a global congress via similar methods, we could have a stateless world of participatory government, unlimited illumination, prosperity and creativity here among us presently.

Those who do not work should not eat. Until a being discovers how to bear their talents into reality properly, they should be tutored within a loving community, guided to the task of self-discovery so that they can figure out how they can best contribute to the loveliness of creation.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The source of authority does not have to be a person or being, it can be a self-maintained system. Look at the affinity groups the quaker anarchists operated through consensus.

Yes, but that's not the way the darkness wants things to work. They want people to serve them, so even if you are living as an "anarchist" or working fairly through a "consensus" eventually corruption will take over. Look at America, for example: It started off as a democratic republic, but now it is an oligarchy. Even if a system is set up to be "fair" someone is going to take advantage and cause corruption.

Those who do not work should not eat.

Those who do not work for who? Humanity was eating without having to "work" for another human being for millions of years, since humanity existed. This whole "those who do not work should not eat" comes from the dark forces controlling the food in order to get people to do whatever they say.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Small sectarian councils building up larger confederacies could maintain a self-governing mechanism to weed out corrupt councils and re-assort their members into other associations so that way they can be reconciled with the original intentions of the society.

We work for each other. If all of us bear our talents into reality, we all live a splendid existence. It isn't a literally those who don't work, don't get fruit so they starve. It is, those who don't act as an authority over their own life to induce their own talents into reality don't get the blessings of prosperity produced by those who do work. I don't get to be an authority in my society just because my father worked hard. I have to stand on my own two feet. I have to contribute in order to benefit from the society. It is not the puritan starvation camp you are thinking of, but an allegory for a spiritual and mutualistic existence.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Society did not create food and water; nature did. Freely we were given, so freely we should receive. If you want someone to build a house for you or a computer or whatever - then yea, you should give something since someone had to use their time to make it, but not for necessities of life that were already given freely by nature.
edit on 27-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
simply put without 1 the world would not function. think of it as one of those orbs that have 4 tabs on an intersecting frame. each tab has a black and white side on them, the light from outside makes this spin. take one off and nothing happens.

forgot what its called solar engine radiometer.

edit on 27-9-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Actually there are methods to try and do. Outcome is far less important than the means. For example, in my own experiences I've been told this is the past, that I entered into the past. From a perspective of "no time" or in our concept, future, whatever has happened here, already did occur, and we're already in our next steps and further on, steps after that, etc. We're our infinite selves. Now, as many people speak of time travel and changing things, you cannot change the past. You can tweak it, and change soul outcome simply because, only our bodies are made of the universe. Our spirit/consciousness/soul is from Beyond, or outside the storybook, computer program, simulated reality.

A metaphor would be like unto , you're on a gurney hooked up to the program this universe is, the school. Except that in reality, you are operating as yourself and part of you is here. The only way you'd be on a gurney is if you were projecting in from this universe, dimension. Your future selves are walking their infinite walk forever.

You can't change the past, you can rescue souls because they're playing the game, ie its not really a game as its more serious than a game, but this is the metaphor I'll use. The game/story has already completed and its actually like an old dusty movie on a shelf. The outline doesnt change. Whatever happened happened, but you can help, nudge, inspire, and try to rescue souls who need to get out of the trap of harming others and lowering frequency and getting stuck in the game that now is more akin to a viral vault for bad frequencies.

We get people out no matter what.

That is the most important job. Because this story is complete, whatever happened.

So its not the end result we're going for, its how we play the game, or rather, our methods and interactions and integrity and growth. Thats what counts.

1. We're co-creators. All the media and ISMS are designed and set up to keep us in boxes so we don't realize our creational contributions in this world, by belief and emotion and thought. And the media is set up to generate belief (you dive into the stories), emotion and ideas (not good ones). We need to recognize this and start to pray, intercede, meditate and envision really positive things all the time and especially for others, a really good equal world and care about, focus on and uplift the needy more than anyone else. Put them first always. Just like in a real family if one of your children was in desperate shape or means, you'd leave all the rest behind to focus on getting them better. Well that is how you're supposed to be dealing with life. And you wouldn't be judging them and harrassing them and bullying them with things like, you're fat, you're stupid, you chose that bed and now lie in it. That is evil.

2. We're supposed to be finding out how to improve on our trouble spots, finding out what we are good at or able to do, and not everyone has equal situations, some are shut ins, handicapped, or poor health, some are overburdened with responsibilities and just getting through that day is 100% hero mode and there is no more of them to go around or volunteer to help someone else. Everyone needs to work on overcoming their body and primitive or selfish reactions and start to shine out, and develop Higher Mind, communication, negotiation skills.

We should be the first level of government, councils of citizens, solving problems locally and only hiring our own people and negotiating with government and replacing them with our own people over time as we get GOOD AT DOING IT, we realize, hey, we are good managers, we look after people and manage problems alot better than they do. So they're gone.

Thats called growing up and getting ready to reach the next level and be able to manage whole systems in loving, responsible, skilled ways.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A lot of those people used to write under candles and lamps.

The lamp-steads in revelations are somewhat unoriginal given the time frame.

To our day and age we use electricity so modern society does not rely on fire light.
Not to discredit any of the esoteric knowledge passed down in there.

But we need to read within context. When referencing Darkness in the bible in a negative reference it is always towards actions.

As in, Someones action may be concealed in *shadow* rather than out in the open for Scrutiny * In the light*.

Much of what you have said contradicts a lot of the bible rather.
There is not darkness in light because darkness is light to you in the literal sense.

Since the bible makes clear distinctions between actions and *The night* Then sentences also must take light literally as well. Such as the reference as * I form the light and make it into darkness, I the lord do all these things* Reference (Can be interpreted any way but the translation is)

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

This verse is showing linking opposites. Meaning, Literal opposites. Since all that we can truely say and know is light and dark ( Physical existence) and ( seemingly non existence: Nothing) And saying. * I create light ( Form matter) And create darkness ( Form vacumes *Could be a reference to the ability to crush matter as in CREATING Darkness, or degrading visibility: Like plumes of smoke)
*I make peace* ( Many references in the bible hold the names of God and many of them are names of holding Peace in them, Yahweh is a Divine Warrior who conquers and establishes world wide peace as the semetic prophecies go)
*And create Calamity* Obviously he wouldn't be known as a conqueror if there wasn't any -Calamity- Involved.

And the last part is stating the obvious.

If you need further verification of the clear distinctions between actions and literal meanings.

3I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, Yahweh, who call you by your name, even the God of Israel.

Clearly the stigma between light and dark is broken down in this verse.
As it is not referencing a person or actions so is referencing a literal thing.
What Treasures hide in Darkness? Things that are locked away. What is locked away? What people would value as riches in places meant to be hidden such the reference of secret. So that you may know that it is He. Because no one can open what he will open and no one can close what he closes or so the apostle John thought.

This is a prophecy to Cyrus. And is to Isaiah. But still. Interesting for the time non the less. Writing by the side of a candle saying he's lord will give him the treasures veiled from light. With the advent of solar cults however Jesus showed up and destroyed this image with worshiping the sun. Painting the universe with a flowery brush and expecting winged men wearing togas basking with light is setting the population up for disaster. it works for near death experiences but for reality. The horrifying nature of existence is going to tear their delicate reality asunder.

I'd love to get my hands on the scrolls and tablets Alexander the Great was hording in his private collection.
I imagine he had given some important documents to his generals where some scripts might of been leaked. Eitherway finding his tomb would be a major discovery for historians, religious and archeologists alike. Plenty of hype for that right now since the Dead sea scrolls were discovered in a cave less than a century ago. So we didn't even have a majority of the Old Testament until then! Crazy!.

the guy in the video is a bit wrong as there were far more scrolls and definantly more priests involved as over 800 scrolls were hidden among 11 caves there.
25 Fascinating Facts About the Dead Sea Scrolls
edit on 28-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its a dilemma that Gandhi faced trying to rid the English from India so is possible without violence. In reality people hold all the cards, politicians none, so their trick is to convince the people to fight one another, instead of them (black versus white, left versus right, mexican versus americans, christians versus muslums etc etc). Internal light has nothing to do with external darkness, its ego that blocks the light from entering.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Except the world is not a battle between light and dark. This isn't Star Wars; and we should start reasoning about actual things and situations rather than metaphorical battles, which I assume is waged with flashlights.

Is it wrong for me to be cheering for the black figures in your drawings? Why are we throwing arrows at them?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If I can just "star wars" up your OP a little...

Some would say "use the force" but "not the dark side". "end the dark side. Defeat it."

I prefer the teachings of the Je'daii.

"Observing the world around them, they saw two moons in the one sky—light Ashla and dark Bogan—and they understood the dual aspects to the Force, light and dark. The light defined the dark as the dark did the light. When balance was not maintained, Tython (their planet) reacted to the imbalance with severe storms and quakes. And so the travelers defined themselves, ever seeking a balance. They became the Je'daii, a Dai Bendu term meaning "mystic center." Only through the harmony of balance could the Je'daii maintain a peaceful world."

"There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force."

I do not embrace the light side alone. I do not embrace the dark side either. I am both. I am true. I am one.

EDIT TO ADD:

In a way the light side alone, like that which the Jedi pursued, brought endless suffering and the near death of the force. They did not kill the dark Jedi that rebelled aginst them that later conquered the Sith. Those Sith who interbred with the dark Jedi masters who the Jedi order did not kill after defeating them led the entire galaxy into endless war over millenia.

Had the Jedi order just killed them after their defeat by embracing the dark side when necessary, the Sith would not have pursued them for eternity.

The dark side is part of the force. It should not be ignored and especially should it not have war waged against it.

God and the devil share the same boat.

"In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance. As Tython itself teaches us, it is dangerous to do otherwise. And the danger is there—always."
―Ketu

edit on 9 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This is the conscious level when reached where all of the DATA "WE" have studied and practice LEARNED comes in to play. Up to this point we have been taught of:
control-hate-greed-selfishness-SERVICE TO SELF (STS) and have learned and KNOW what outcomes and attitudes are produced from behaving in such way by the masses affected...

Does the LIGHT in conscious overpower the DARK in conscious or initiate PREVENTION processes and activities that stop the darkness from overpowering the regions of LIGHT in conscious?

Its more of defensive measures from the LIGHT then offensive.
Where as the DARK is more offensive based this is what makes those dark in conscious dark for they are forcing their ways upon others not attacking them. Placing those LIGHT in conscious in positions to DEFEND and so defensive measures activated...

Once the LIGHT begins to respond to the agitated instigated DARK projections REFLECTED the LIGHT then begins to become the MIRROR upon the dark. And yes during these periods or MIRRORING the LIGHT can APPEAR as Darkness but in reality it is just a REFLECTION of that projected upon. But nothing more... As the LIGHT remains LIGHT and after defensively responding to offensive dark measures RETURNS to PROJECTING LOVE & LIGHT.

All that POSITIVE data of COMPASSION for OTHERS-LOVE-PEACE SERVICE TO OTHERS(STO) as well as ALL are 1 = the WHOLE (including our dark family) acquired to walk in the LIGHT maintains the projections from the LIGHT preventing falling back into control-hate-greed-selfishness-SERVICE TO SELF (STS) methods of engagement with the dark (if subdued and calmed)
Therefore making any who chose to REFLECT back at the LIGHT MIRRORS of COMPASSION for OTHERS-LOVE-PEACE SERVICE TO OTHERS(STO) and so generating more LIGHT...

So the many LIGHT in consciousness begin to collectively TEACH any who chose to reflect/mirror their malevolent activities benevolence automatically and not ignorance-hate malevolence for the LIGHT is not reflecting ignorance-hate. Only reflecting defensive measures upon the offensive projected darkness when the darkness begins to project darkness, again causing the LIGHT to appear dark when MIRRORING but not turning the LIGHT to DARK arpgme...

This is why the learned positive material many and 1 has encountered and shared like ego lack-no fear-love of all is required to prevent LIGHT from becoming DARK when engaging... So the LIGHT gains no ego just acceptance for what needed done to provide Services To Others for the LIGHT knows -the cake is a lie- and is acting out of support for others more so then to control as if a prize given for defending against the offensive dark. Returning to PEACEFUL reflections when defense complete.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The darkness is what the light expands into.

Maybe the universe is still exploding from the Big Bang and that darkness is actually what the light is expanding into rather then the darkness/ nothing being separate.

Maybe I'm crazy.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I find the dualistic thinking of mankind's preoccupation with light versus dark funny.
We equate the dark with evil only because we were once hunted at night.
And us, being diurnal creatures, are pitifully exposed when the lights go out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join