It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FOUND ISIS WHOA, pictures... no masks, guns everything.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Your response is a bit over the top.

Don't like what I say so you threaten to frame me as a pedo... lolz

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine...OP....don't like it do ya?! ...maybe you shouldn't post a picture of some guys and claim you found ISIS unmasked...funny how you feel " framed" now that the shoe is on the other foot....so...if you have nothing to fear send me your picture.....or wait.... But it's ok to accuse others of being killers without knowing for sure....you just " framed" them...in your own words.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

I guess they have to consider investing into a tad more positive brand image ...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Your response is a bit over the top.

Don't like what I say so you threaten to frame me as a pedo... lolz

Sorry meant for,OP,not you...my apologizes..

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123

THEY HAVE A PHOTO OF THEMSELVES ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE

and they call themselves ISIS

So you can moan all you want.
By the way I find it interesting how you are defending killers for money as if they are regular US marines.

Then again US army is being used as killers for money lately rather than defenders of homeland.

I can see how you can get confused

I can see where YOU got confused...I guess you don't realize that you can call/accuse people of being killers,just because they work for a company that is not the same name, but when shortened into a bunch of letters spells the same...really? And no I am not related to marines or army as you have accused me off...yet again ,,there you go jumping yo conclusions.....in the words of ATS ..pictures or it didn't happen .show me pictures of these guys unmasked in both countries working for both organizations..,show me the pictures/ proof.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No wonder they changed the name from ISIS to ISIL!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I can put a picture up on a site and call myself GOD that doesn't mean I am now does it?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

And that is proof they are the same beheading savages that the world knows as ISIS?

By the way I find it interesting how you are defending killers for money as if they are regular US marines.

And you have evidence that anyone of those men pictured has killed for money, because if not all your doing is making unsubstantiated claims?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I guess you don't realize that you can call/accuse people of being killers,just because they work for a company that is not the same name, but when shortened into a bunch of letters spells the same...really?

In your rush to defend Killers for money.

You neglected to read that this thread is a hypothesis that these guys who specialize in training. Are what got ISIS started.

After all.

If you believe that this is too far fetched to be possible, given what's come out about US government, then you my twitchy friend are on the wrong web site
edit on 26-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I get the feeling that you must be very overworked given just what kind of negative light US government is in.

Any thread that points out something wrong with USA, you are there to say nothing is wrong.

In other words, given how many Anti-US threads there are, how in the world do you keep up
edit on 26-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I get the feeling that you must be very overworked given just what kind of negative light US government is in.

Any thread that points out something wrong with USA, you are there to say nothing is wrong.

In other words, given how many Anti-US threads there are, how in the world do you keep up

Funny but are you saying I must work for the government?

So you see a problem with me being proud to be an american, sorry that bothers you. And you need to get your facts straight as I do not agree with a lot of what the US has done, but I will not say they are always wrong such as many members seem to think...you included.

Now when did I become the topic of this thread?

edit on 26-9-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I actually know a woman called Isis. She's pretty nice, but this thread is making me wonder if she's somehow involved in the atrocities in Iraq and Syria too.

It's the only explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The guy on the far left looks like Sydney Snow from Hell on Wheels...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've actually stumbled upon this page before. But amidst my confusion and being unable to process this in my head (ISIS and ISIS), I just left the site and called it a day.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tapping123

rather than defenders of HOMELAND

Please reconsider using " homeland " ( my pet peeve )

America
U.S. of A
The United States of America

A tad off topic but when I hear or read " Homeland " I tend to view them as
supporters of DHS > TSA etc
Ref; your post, which I tend to agree with minus the WORD
Homeland !

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

those are these isis guys
public.isishq.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Pay with ISIS
ISIS the band
ISIS University of Florida
ISiS pharmaceutical

Dang these guys get around.
edit on 26-9-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
a reply to: Bilk22

Well... Where's the full face pictures of the radical Muslim Isis to compare..??? O

Behind masks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join