It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FOUND ISIS WHOA, pictures... no masks, guns everything.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I never really believed Al-qaida was Al-CIA-eda

Until this whole convenient ISIS got started up. I now fully believe US government literally creates useful enemies.

And I believe US intelligence agencies are no longer imaginative about it, I think they view public as so dumbed down at this point, anything will fly, no need for elaborate covers or names.

Check out what could very easily be the guys who got contracted to start ISIS.

public.isishq.com...

Look at those faces of mercenaries, Tough Deadly, will kill a baby if told to do it.

Here is a picture.

i.imgbox.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Gah!

LOCATIONS

ISIS is headquartered in Sierra Vista, Arizona, outside of Fort Huachuca, with offices in The Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Through its associations with various military, defense and business clients, ISIS maintains a presence in several states across the country, as well as a number of countries in the middle east.

American based mercenaries named ISIS... This hurts my brain.

edit on 25-9-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Heck I even believe these guys are able to turn on each other.
Bunch of tough guys
throw in the money
throw in the guns
and just like in movies, I have no doubt they act like it
edit on 25-9-2014 by Tapping123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Gah!

These guys work for US government, but I see them as evil as ISIS in middle east, I think their name is just perfect.

I think US government should change name to ISIS

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123
Hmm your picture of bad ass made me laugh, baby killers man...

edit on 25-9-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hiding in plain sight ...Priceless!

International presence....Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You are mixing up an acronym for a name of a company... Really?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

thats weird

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
You are mixing up an acronym for a name of a company... Really?
They're both acronyms. Now to determine if they're one and the same company.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am not sure what to think about this at this point. I do find it odd, it says © 2010 ISIS Inc. All rights reserved. Yet there are 0 comments in any of the pages. There are contact numbers, that I will not try calling, just in case this is some kind of trap. I do not care to have my name on a list of people that have called ISIS.
At any rate, the skeptic in me is leaning towards it not being real. I have always wondered however, exactly WHERE/WHO does somebody call to join ISIS? I mean, they keep reporting that ISIS recruitment is EXPLODING in numbers...How do they know this for one, and for two, why are these people not being caught by the NSA? I have to star and flag you for the find though? You were not by chance looking up ISIS recruitment when you found this, right OP?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

The acronyms stand for different company/government entity names..so..no they are not the same thing...show me pics of the same guys faces for both companies and now you have an argument. Until then...a pic for one company that has the same acronym as a radical government organization with no pictures/proof... is NOT proof...what is it everyone on ATS says" pictures or it never happened" ... Well... Where's the full face pictures of the radical Muslim Isis to compare..??? Otherwise, don't waste anyone's time with random accusations

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OP...or ..tapping 123... You have no proof of this, and you have just put their families , wives, and children in danger. By claiming they COULD be the same radical Muslim ISIS..you have just signed a Death warrant for them and their kids. I hope you sleep well by knowing you have posted their faces with accusations you can not prove...yet...others will take that as proof and hunt them down . What if your family was In their shoes...would you like someone accusing you of beheading people and then how safe would your family be at that point...
edit on 25-9-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Psh.. those guys look like they're ready to have a few beers and go paint balling.

edit on 9/25/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

OP...or ..tapping 123... You have no proof of this, and you have just put their families , wives, and children in danger. By claiming they COULD be the same radical Muslim ISIS..you have just signed a Death warrant for them and their kids. I hope you sleep well by knowing you have posted their faces with accusations you can not prove...yet...others will take that as proof and hunt them down . What if your family was In their shoes...would you like someone accusing you of beheading people and then how safe would your family be at that point...

No post from ATS should be used as incontrovertible proof of anything. It's a conspiracy / entertainment site.

I would have to say that no death warrants have been signed, and the wives are still safe.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Calling somebody ISIS and then having videos of people Calling themselves ISIS is not proof that this is the same group either. I often think most people are so dumbed down that you can show different groups and give it a name. But what's in a name.

Lets say I'm a terrorist. Lets say my name is knightlight.

How long till knightlight is a group. Do you know my face? My face would be whoever is called knightlight with a picture. You would then know I was evil. You would also know that I was working with George Bush and 100 other guys I don't know..

This reminds me of people wondering why would ISIS fake beheadings. Haha.. Some people need to think more. ISIS isn't ISIS all the time. A secret group allied with USA or ISRAEL would call themselves ISIS and make videos of fake beheadings.

People are too stuck on names, and therefor too stuck thinking everything with one name is one thing. I could make a video right now and make it as if I am in ISIS. I could make it look like ISIS is lets say France. What would be my motive? Id want France to get attacked. So think not all ISIS stuff has to be ISIS....

It's harder to tell one fake story with a punchline. But what if you tell different stories to different people? Haha.

Let's not forget I trained around Psyops guys, in North Carolina. hmm?

I have no personal knowledge about any of this, and my opinion wasn't even stated here... So no jumping to conclusions based on me or what you think I think either. Just possibilities.

HERE: is one opinion...

These guys do fit the need and the ability.. Not sure on motive...
edit on 25-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Psh.. those guys look like they're ready to have a few beers and go paint balling.

I thought the exact same thing!!! Thanks for saying that

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Even if these people didn't start ISIS in Middle East, I don't see them as good guys, these are killers for money.

The reason mercs exist is so they can do things US army can't against the law.

I do not think these guys are good guys, they are killers. They go to foreign country and kill for money.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I don't see jolly guys ready for beer and paintball.

I see hardened killers, who no longer have shred of decency humility morality.

You would have to be pretty messes up to go kill for money in foreign country in the first place.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

No post from ATS should be used as incontrovertible proof of anything. It's a conspiracy / entertainment site.

I would have to say that no death warrants have been signed, and the wives are still safe.

Really? How do you know? Can you guarantee it? ...why don't you send me your picture and I'll splash it all over some sites ...and will say some crap about you being a pedophile. Do you think you'll be safe? And your family? People who don't know you will rally to the cause ...so please...please...please...send me your photo and let's see what happens!!!! Since your so secure in how people react....I'm waiting for your photo.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

THEY HAVE A PHOTO OF THEMSELVES ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE

and they call themselves ISIS

So you can moan all you want.
By the way I find it interesting how you are defending killers for money as if they are regular US marines.

Then again US army is being used as killers for money lately rather than defenders of homeland.

I can see how you can get confused

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join