It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing Shiny Black Metalic UFO Filmed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This looks like legit footage.

Although there's almost no information about the footage the uploader doesn't seem to be the type to be making CGI UFO Hoaxes as all of their other uploads are of dog training

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...=18

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Could be a ship?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't think the recording has been doctored, there is just really no context at what I'm looking at. If you asked me to guess, I'd say it was a building from pretty far away with some lights shining against the side. I live near a mountain and there are some radar/weather/forest facilities that are near the top that look like that pretty much.

It could be something more...but with no reference as to movement or location, I don't think this recording has much value.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, someone else who cant find anything to lean on to steady a camera...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

There's nothing to indicate it is in the sky except for the title , the camera movement is probably designed to hide the fact the object isn't moving , I doubt it's in the sky either.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If it's a light in the sky it's a pretty odd shape. Why must everyone immediately assume that it is by default a hoax? I think I know why...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This light is off in the distance but I cannot determine what it is. It flashes but had not moved the entire time I recorded it. Very strange indeed. The only movement is me attempting to focus the camera on it and doing a poor job keeping it still.

The uploader themselves state it has not moved, so that seems unlikely.

My opinion is the video seems genuine, but it doesn't prove much to a skeptic.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I find the lack of any kind of comment telling. If I was looking at something I had no idea what it was, I would be trying to talk about this while I was filming it. I would judge this a hoax.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
meh...no comment, no context, crappy video skills. can I have those 2 minutes back?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Don't know. Klingon battle cruiser?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
...am I missing the part where you can see it flashing, or tell that it is shiny black metal?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Nah, you will probably waste it typing another pointless comment.

It's interesting, but like others here, while I was watching it I couldn't help but think whether it was in the sky or not. There's no visible terrain in the background because it's too dark, and all we know is the camera could be pointing out to sea.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Don't know. Klingon battle cruiser?

Could be. Or maybe it's a cabin cruiser.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: England

It's interesting, but like others here, while I was watching it I couldn't help but think whether it was in the sky or not. There's no visible terrain in the background because it's too dark, and all we know is the camera could be pointing out to sea.

the point of my comment was there was there was no comment, no context and crappy video skills

tool

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Imagine for a moment that:

1) TPTB release a plethora of faked UFO videos that are easily debunked
2) This programs the population to feel that all UFO videos are fake
3) When we see a real UFO we immediately project great suspicion that it is unreal, fake, illusory, concocted.
4) The programming worked: we don't know a real UFO when we see it because we've been duped into believing they are all fakes.

I think this is a beautiful ship. The video is shaky; so what? Look at the object and use your considerable powers of perception, including emotion, to feel the presence of that ship!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: England

the point of my comment was there was there was no comment, no context and crappy video skills

tool

You sure love wasting your minutes. Tool? What are you? A teenager? Heh.

Anywhoo. I doubt this is a hoax. Look at his other videos. Four years of uploading dog training videos that no-one hardly watches, just for a big finale to his UFO hoax video? Doubt it. He didn't even mention the word UFO once. Just called it a "light in the sky".

EDIT: I also think it's a ship and the camera is pointing out to sea.
edit on 25-9-2014 by England because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
...am I missing the part where you can see it flashing, or tell that it is shiny black metal?

Its so obvious, are you blind?

Jokes aside,

We haven't had a black sky with light in it video for a while.

I mean I was hoping people were catching on that those videos can hardly be verified that something is in the sky in the first place.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
Imagine for a moment that:

1) TPTB release a plethora of faked UFO videos that are easily debunked
2) This programs the population to feel that all UFO videos are fake
3) When we see a real UFO we immediately project great suspicion that it is unreal, fake, illusory, concocted.
4) The programming worked: we don't know a real UFO when we see it because we've been duped into believing they are all fakes.

I think this is a beautiful ship. The video is shaky; so what? Look at the object and use your considerable powers of perception, including emotion, to feel the presence of that ship!

I don't think it takes "TPTB" to release a plethora of UFO hoaxes. My experiences with just "regular people" makes me believe that they are just as capable of doing so.

edit on 9/25/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: sppelling

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Either a trash bag full of helium, or some kind of high flying night manatee. I do see it flash several times throughout the video, starting around the 0:44 mark. Might be a distant tower for all we know.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Septimus because: Corrected missing word

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

My opinion is the video seems genuine, but it doesn't prove much to a skeptic.

TBH it doesn't prove anything to anyone , it is just another ambiguous video with the UFO tag attached to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join