It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Report: Syrian Woman Secretly Films Life in Raqqa under ISIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A quick glimpse of what life is like under ISIL control.

No music or entertainment of any kind.

Armed men everywhere, and of course imposing their wills on any and all women.

A TYT report about this video.

edit on 24-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wow I am trying to wrap my head around this.

My end conclusion is hey you don't want to abide by my country's laws then GO to where you want such things imposed. I absolutely feel for the all the people living in these places where ISIS is taking hold that want no part of it. But yeah, everyone else go ahead and leave our countries that you have tried to change and have no right to.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
well I am open to accepting what the young woman talking to her mother in France at an "Internet Café" is probably truthfully stating that "they exaggerate everything on TV, what you see on TV is false" . And that was per the English dubbing at the bottom of the screen.

I also not seeing the evidence of this banning of music and celebration based on walking down a couple of streets where many people are simply comingling with other locals. I'm not saying these things are not happening, but for the headline of this video to be making this claim while presenting only a video of the daily grind on the street (which appears to be going on as in any other poorly developed street bazaar and park area in a poor land in normal fashion) would seem a bit unprofessional IMO.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely believe deranged killer decapitator terrorists should have bombs dropped on them, and maybe their family for good measure.

I just happen to agree with the very statements of the woman highlighted in the video. The media is in fact exaggerating and outright lying about some very unusual things. Especially considering from my last fifteen years of observation, the narrative in media and geo-political hotspots has mimicked very closely the fictional narrative of the Left Behind Series by Tim Lahaye and jerry Jenkins. How odd that suddenly Nick Cage is playing lead in the very sudden re-hash of this story on cinema.

Specifically this op in Syriaq is resembling the battle at Megiddo in Armageddon. Except that the jewish authors are portraying Christians in a spot in Israel instead of terrorists committing despicable crimes against humanity. But, that's funny. That is exactly how they wrote the one world government in that book portraying the people in that area in the consolidated global media no longer independently owned by unbiased outlets (a very big part of the storyline focuses on this very point). And how also strange that this video portrays simple people trying to live closer to the values they believe serves God and not man when that is exactly how the people in the book are ACTUALLY living, and not as the horrendous criminal terrorist murderers that the media in that story portrays them as.

Left behind may have been the most efficient psy-op to open the 21st century. After all who is supporting these policies to keep going? The blind and ill informed Christian Majority of the USA (yes even if you are atheist).

Couldn't the lone executioner in black beheading the journalists just as easily have been Western Intelligence Assets, and the reason the hostages were calm and collected is because they know they have secured the lives of their families in exchange for cooperating to die?? I mean if they identified this "Jihad John", why were no pictures released? clearly they would exist as the man allegedly grew up in Britain.

Too many inconsistencies with the official story. Why is the only picture of damage from air strikes so far a single building?? Where are the other targets? Now a story about the oil wells and refinery they blasted... where are the satellite or drone images???

In the book none who were actually in the protected land were able to be harmed from any air strikes.

Plus we have yet to see the largest army ever assembled putting their boots on the ground. So I am probably just a crazy hermit guy who reads too many conspiracies. Or maybe she is right, and the slave media just is skewing the TRUE story.

Hopefully I still have the first amendment to defend me making these claims without being drone bombed and having the explosions blamed on faulty gas lines. another act that occurs in Jerry Jenkins fictional narrative, and portrayed in the media as such. May explain some of the inconsistencies in the official explanations of many explosions in America last few years.

I just, I am starting to see patterns that I should not be seeing. And it is making me very curious on where to find the absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Being able to discern things is not helpful to humanity. In fact, it is quite counter productive. If you don't believe they'll make you believe. How they go about convincing you isn't very pleasant. Best just to fall in line, stop asking questions, support all wars of aggression and pay your taxes.

They had me at beheading. Mufassa, Mufassa, Mufassa.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Fascinating video OP. I'm not sure why this doesn't have more conversation under it though. It really helps to understand the situation in general.

originally posted by: Swills
Armed men everywhere, and of course imposing their wills on any and all women.

Usually I run around being the leftist feminist person, but we should be careful to remember that there are likely many men trapped in this also. In fact, we know there are because we keep seeing videos of them being gunned down. Overall just a horrific situation.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Am I the only one who finds a tv show named "The Young Turks", after the political movement that went on to commit the Armenian genocide, just a bit odd?

top topics

join