It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DIfference between the Spirit of God and the Spirit of the Lord Reveals Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Elohim means multiple gods, notice how they refer to them in the magical texts. It is because that is referencing the Nephilum, they even had names. But Moses was trying to say, to get out of that. He had contact with God, God said that he wasn't picky about names, but that His name was 'I Am That I Am.' I'm pretty sure Moses had learned of this name, as it was before him. In ancient Hebrew that is Yahweh, but it is the same as saying 'I Am That I Am.'

The crazy thing is that people still say things from ancient times, which is either a deep subconscious thing or delusion itself trying to cause havoc. The term 'Oh My God" goes back 1,000s of years, people still always say it. The term Holy cow goes far back. Jesus pronounced in Latin is Hey Zeus, and that is exactly what they meant for it!

The term Lord is a term that I would stay away from now that I know what it means. It means king but specifically it also means Baal, and ancient god relating to the giants of old. They changed over the evil words so that modern people would be saying them all the time completely ignorant to what they are saying. Like Amen, it used to be pushed so hard by the church, but it is darn pagan.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeshau, Christ is the Holy Spirit, their is only one Shepard. The Rauch Elohim is in all, the son/Holy Spirit is the baptism given to those who obey the love/light within. God is Love, Love keeps no record of wrongdoing but rather rewards those who earnestly seek him. When anyone obeys the commands of the prophets in thier search for God, wisdom is given. That wisdom is light, the Holy Spirit, the Christ, who is sent by the father to those who obey love, the sum of all the words of the prophets. The light comes to those who seek the light within. That light is both Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They are one. If you look at the link, the NT references are provided that link the Holy Spirit to the Spirit of Christ as one not two.

In a way you are right because all things come from the father but after much prayer the answer has been revealed to me, Yeshau did not shed his flesh and become the holy spirit for he is seated at right hand side of the father (Mark 14:62). Yeshau did not say he would return on Pentecost but when all things are to be restored, he did say he would send a comforter and one who would reveal all truth and testify of Jesus (John 15:26, John 14:26, John 16:13-14).

Mark 14:62

62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

John 14:16-17

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you.

In Mathew 12:32 it is written that anyone who blasphemes the holy spirit will not be forgiven but all others can be forgiven, even saying things about the son of man, they hated him first but can be forgiven.
My answers to all of you come through prayer, my mentor is the holy spirit the revealer of truth.

Mathew 12:32

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

The answer lies in the text you tried to use to refute me.

"But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."

There is only one flesh man to ever claim that he could come to us in Spirit, Jesus Christ.

He was physically with his disciples, and was predicting Pentecost, when he would be in them, the Spirt of Truth, Christ Jesus who is the Holy Spirit.

God's Spirit by nature is Holy, but the father when referenced in both testaments is always Spirit(Rauch) of God. And the Holy Spirit is always in reference to "The Light" & Yahweh in the OT and to Jesus Christ in the NT. The son who's perfect spirit comes to shepard those on the path to perfection.

God is love, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ is the good shepherd who is both light and the one who leads us to the light.

Heaven is within, if you have the son you also have the father. They do not descend to you but rather elevate you with wisdom and truth to them. Jesus can dwell in heaven at the right hand of God and within you, because heaven is within you.

And it could still be reasoned that he could return in the flesh without creating any contradictions.

Here is a study on Acts that makes an even more compelling argument that Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

www.hebrew-streams.org...

edit on 2-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The answer lies in the text you tried to use to refute me. "But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."

I knew ahead of time you would say this, but I am not trying to refute you but to show you that we are all in the father and the father is in them as well. The holy spirit resides in us to testify of Yeshau but he also resides in all of creation,in the trees and the animals and all will testify. The holy spirit is the breath of the father and when he speaks creation occurs and love is born and when a son is born he is not already there but it spoken into existence. Notice that Yeshau says the same thing about the Father.

Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work

I am your brother and you are of the father as we all are but those who do not know the holy spirit will not see but and will walk among the people who`s eyes are open, they spiritually dead and the word will be like gibberish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join