It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Jumped White House Fence Had Knife; Secret Service Steps Up Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Next time let the dogs out fast to chew them up, then calmly, taking your time, slowly walk up there to see what he wants...

That will stop the jump the fence crazyness

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He had a knife in his pocket at the time.
It's not like he was going to off someone with it, probably his EDC knife.

The knife in question was a Spyderco Dragonfly, a very tiny knife but some news sites called it a weapon

Here's the knife (he had the serrated version) at the bottom and above a regular swiss army knife for size comparison.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
He had a knife in his pocket at the time.
It's not like he was going to off someone with it, probably his EDC knife.

The knife in question was a Spyderco Dragonfly, a very tiny knife but some news sites called it a weapon

Here's the knife (he had the serrated version) at the bottom and above a regular swiss army knife for size comparison.

i dont think the size of his knife or his intentions make any difference at all.

he jumped an iron fence to get into the presidents house.

he didnt have a machete but he could have
he didnt have a glock 40 but he could have

they know his intentions now but not at the time.

i think anytime someone scales an iron fence and then sprints across the grounds they need to be put down.

put down...not killed

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

That's more like it

Now if he was wielding a blade like that, they could have called it a weapon imo

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I was on a tour in DC, a ghost tour to be exact , when this happend. It was super scary for a couple of minutes
A member of the tours news feed told him the White house had just been evacuated, and right at that time my news feed popes up with "Russian jets intercepted in Alaskan airspace. At that very moment DC erupted in sirens. So for a few minutes we thought that missiles were in the air.
Very concerning stuff at the time, it was only about 20 minutes later that both full stories hit, and it wasn't nuclear war.
I was only a couple blocks from whitehouse when this occured and the entire federal triangle was locked down till well after midnite.
I'll get into the very active ghost tour in the paranormal category.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Also , the Secret Service needs an ass whoopin, the security in the museums was on your ass for being to close to an exhibit in seconds, but this guy was able to hop the fence and run across the lawn and into the whitehouse with mo secret service in sight.

edit on 22-9-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Probably one of Eric Holders paid tools just practicing for those events they have really been planning for. That, and testing and gauging the pH balance of public opinion so to speak, so they can modify the next (ready and waiting) back room legislation again.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

They need to get some dogs in on the security around there.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The entire thing was a set-up, it was the Secret Service ,likely the same influences that ALLOWED the JFK Coup de Tat to be done,sending a message to OBAMA that he is vulnerable to their dereliction of duty.

OBAMA should shut em down ASAP,and start all over again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join