It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human alien hybrid given up fighting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mirror

thanks. deinitely looks croco to me. they're the worst as tyhe're the science obsessed ones. what do you think? have you tried using a deate of logic against them cos the hate that. or drawing them into a really cold room cos it slows their refflexes?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

thanks. deinitely looks croco to me. they're the worst as tyhe're the science obsessed ones. what do you think? have you tried using a deate of logic against them cos the hate that. or drawing them into a really cold room cos it slows their refflexes?

I Can't do anything if they have me. I can't fight them and all I feel is if I comply they will make my life easier. That's all I feel.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They can have my body but not my heart and soul.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirror

that's an adnirable attitude. have you tried praying to jesus? you sound beaten down. try some meditatation and get the strength to argue with them.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Why is it that the very first thing Humans say to something like this is: you need to get professional help. meaning a psychologist...

Because people who think they are half-alien most likely have a psychological issue.

It's not rocket surgery.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

that's an adnirable attitude. have you tried praying to jesus? you sound beaten down. try some meditatation and get the strength to argue with them.

I Have and I do daily.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: tanka418

Why is it that the very first thing Humans say to something like this is: you need to get professional help. meaning a psychologist...

Because people who think they are half-alien most likely have a psychological issue.

It's not rocket surgery.
We have. Spent $1450 on a 4 hour long psychological test and it still wasn't enough to explain my fears and experiences. They want me to go to UTSW and put myself in the psychology PHD trainee clinic because the best minds in Texas can see for themselves and try to figure me out and I just can't to it because I hate hospitals and doctors and already feel like a lab mouse so I don't want to be there. Staying home is mr best option and taking anti anxiety meds to keep my flash backs at bay.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

good. try learning some quotes from the bible so they are fixed in your head. have you tried acupuncture?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

good. try learning some quotes from the bible so they are fixed in your head. have you tried acupuncture?

Again, needles. Can't do. I have made paper crosses with scripture around the house.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Staying home is mr best option and taking anti anxiety meds to keep my flash backs at bay.

No, getting more help is your best option. Your fear of medical personnel is a psychological problem in itself.

If you stay vigilant, you'll eventually get the answers you seek. Coming up with an outstanding explanation like "I'm half-alien so psychologists can't figure me out" is an incredible case of dodging the actual issue.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

good idea.
how about acupressure? that has the same effect but no needles.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Staying home is mr best option and taking anti anxiety meds to keep my flash backs at bay.

No, getting more help is your best option. Your fear of medical personnel is a psychological problem in itself.

If you stay vigilant, you'll eventually get the answers you seek. Coming up with an outstanding explanation like "I'm half-alien so psychologists can't figure me out" is an incredible case of dodging the actual issue.
The psychologist don't know this idea and I honestly don't know. I'm just grasping at straws. Probably just autistic and we'll find out in a few weeks or something. I rather not remember those bad memories or I'll hurt myself to try and even out the pain. Why God made me like this who knows. But giving up is the only choice I have. Accepting this life of mine is all I can do now. And it finally have given me peace.

My husband wants me to go to his autism meet and greet dr. But I no longer care.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

well dont give up. remember Job? find your core self.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you were traumatised when you were little. In all of my years it seems to be the main cause of psychological disorders. It could also (partially) explain your size and societal awkwardness, and stunted child like mental state.

I recommend watching the movie Mysterious Skin, but I warn you it may be a serious emotional trigger - but its about two guys obsessed with alien abductions and their childhood trauma.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You can have your DNA analyzed, and when it comes back 100% human you can hopefully get the help you need.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Okay so whether alien hybrid or just human. Either case you would need therapy and counseling to deal with what youre going through. Understand? You certainly at least have severe anxiety or a phobia as well as other issues that follow you each day.

Also i know you dislike doctors but whether alien hybrid or human it could help to have someone examine you more. Sometimes illnesses reveil themselves later in life. Any new physical symptoms?

Perhaps see someone who specializes in genetic diseases detection through DNA tests then they can check out your DNA and you will get an answer that is helpful whether humn or alien hybrid.

See how this is helpful in both cases? Two possibilities covered at once.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer
You've failed to consider the fact that you are currently occupying said forum with said dingbats.
I suppose we're in good company.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If your blood type is RH negative then you have special DNA

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm honestly tired of testing. The only way to cope with even sitting in a doctors office is to disassociate my mind. I'm tired of fighting and trying to find out now. I guess I needed to vent. To announce that they won. I live in a #ing bubble. No cable or home internet because that is how bad my fear has reached. Watching women being beaten, raped, tortured screaming. Doctor or dentist scenarios. Needles. For my sanity this is my world.

Well then, there's the beauty of this test...

No sitting anywhere you don't like, o announcement that something has been "won"; there's nothing to win.
Tis test happens in the comfort of where you are the most comfortable, like your home.

There is a wait, about 7 weeks, but, the results are nothing to get anxious ver...all it will say is "who" you truly are...biologically.

No watching, no screaming, no doctor or dentist; just you and a "Q-Tip"...quick simple, easy, painless...

The results however may be a bit confusing, especially to others who either don't watt or can't handle the results.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
You can have your DNA analyzed, and when it comes back 100% human you can hopefully get the help you need.

Would you know IF it said 100% Human?

Would someone actually be 100% Human IF there turned out to NOT be related to anyone on Earth? Think about that BEFORE you answer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join