It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identified Voter Fraud In Georgia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like a massive push to get a Democrat elected.

They will stop at nothing and use every available tactic.

The usual suspects at work – Reverend Raphael Warnock immediately pulls out the accusations of racism and the KKK to deflect attention away from a growing controversy involving the group and their efforts to register 100,000 new voters for the Georgia Senate race.

GEORGIA – [...] At an emergency hearing of the state Election Board this week, Kemp’s investigator Chris Harvey laid out the elements of the case. Harvey said he had confirmed 28 cases of fraud in 14 counties — 25 fraudulent voter registration applications and three fraudulent canvassing sheets. Some had forged signatures; others, false information. Another 26 cases were labeled suspicious.

Nunn’s campaign believes if it makes significant inroads into signing up some of the 800,000 unregistered minority voters in Georgia, she could take the seat.

Identified Voter Fraud In Georgia – Ebenezer Baptist Church At Center of Voter Registration Fraud Expanding To 14 County Probe…

Oh Oh

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats are going to be surprised this November when they almost all will be voted out. The corruption and lies coming from the entire Obama administration and voter fraud like this, as well as in Philly, is only going to help the Republicans. I really hope the Republicans take the House and Senate and turn Obama into a lame duck.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Democrats are going to be surprised this November when they almost all will be voted out. The corruption and lies coming from the entire Obama administration and voter fraud like this, as well as in Philly, is only going to help the Republicans. I really hope the Republicans take the House and Senate and turn Obama into a lame duck.

I think you might be right.

The Democrats are trembling and desperate.

Their ideals have turned into massive failures.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Still taking the blue pill fellows?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

You're part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm curious as to the counts of voter fraud conducted by conservatives.

Or is this a domain owned solely by the left?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I'm curious as to the counts of voter fraud conducted by conservatives.

Or is this a domain owned solely by the left?

There was some possibly in Wisconsin.

And maybe Florida in 2000.

But I think all that was just Democrat screw-ups.

Progressives sometimes make critical errors.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The problem that I view both parties as extremely culpable in the extreme distress that the USA is currently in?

Voting in Republicans over Democrats has never fixed the issue. They are one in the same. Anyone that believes voting in one party over the other as a "fix" is part of the problem.

Voter fraud is a valid complaint and issue on both sides.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think you should clarify that this is not voter fraud, it is an accusation of voter registration fraud. I can't believe anyone would try this, let alone in a red state like Georgia. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The problem that I view both parties as extremely culpable in the extreme distress that the USA is currently in?

Voting in Republicans over Democrats has never fixed the issue. They are one in the same. Anyone that believes voting in one party over the other as a "fix" is part of the problem.

Voter fraud is a valid complaint and issue on both sides.

I'm not a staunch supporter of either group. BUT, Obama is a disaster and anything that can be done to neutralize him, should be.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: georgezip
I think you should clarify that this is not voter fraud, it is an accusation of voter registration fraud. I can't believe anyone would try this, let alone in a red state like Georgia. a reply to: xuenchen

OK correct.

But what is "it" called when somebody ends up using a fraudulent name when they actually cast a vote?

Or, when some poll worker stuffs a ballot box with fake ballots?

Or, what about a vote machine hack that adds votes or changes some?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Shh! Everyone knows that only leftists vote more than once in the same election! That's the only reason conservatives lose elections, because the liberals cheated! That's the only possible explanation!

But what is "it" called when somebody ends up using a fraudulent name when they actually cast a vote?
Or, when some poll worker stuffs a ballot box with fake ballots?
Or, what about a vote machine hack that adds votes or changes some?

The difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud usually involves paid canvassers, i.e. $1/person registered. It incentivizes registration, it makes campaigns believe they have greater numbers than they actually, changing their spending habits and, ultimately, losing an election. Voter fraud is actually voting as someone who you're not.

Now, here's the key part, the thing that prevents registration fraud from becoming voter fraud is the Secretary of the State. It's their job to determine if people registering are actually allowed to vote, this involves cross-referencing their information with what the state has; social security number, home address, legalization, etc.

Voter fraud very, very rarely occurs and when it does it's impact is minimal or non-existent.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ever voted in Georgia? I have........show an photo ID, fill out a form that is checked against the information the poll workers already have in their computers, your name is then checked off the list of registered voters.....keeping anyone else from voting by using the same name.

One would have to be willing to pay for multiple ID's(each costing abt $25.00, as I recall)......which are gotten by providing a birth cert (another $25.00) , a social security card, and a utility bill in your name.....It's an expensive, and time consuming ordeal to get the one ID, something I can't imagine anyone doing multiple times....at least not the usual group of folks that are accused of committing the 'fraud'....one would have to be rather wealthy and have lots of free time, and then be willing to risk it all !

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'd be interested in examining the full report to see what determines "fraudulent" registration? Aside from skin tone or political leaning..

new topics

top topics

join