It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Unveiled II: the created new enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Turkey, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are the new Pakistan….Whereas the Pakistan ISI intelligence service ( remember Pakistan is supposed to be a close US ally in the war on terrorism) created the Taliban, nurtured and protected them, to have a ready enemy for he US in the Afghanistan theater of war, these three countries have combined to create, nurture, and protect the ISIS Frankenstein so the US could have another force they could kick around and feed their beast, that is the Military Industrial Intelligence complex, that needs a little enemy such as the Taliban and now ISIS to feed on. Also, they use ISIS to penetrate Syria and cause havoc there so to further their sinister plot geo-political to destroy certain Arab governments in the region.

The recent freeing of the Turkey hostages in Syria, which were held by ISIS, is an interesting development and may serve to remind that indeed Turkey, although supposedly an ally in this new coalition to destroy ISIS, may very well be playing a double game of, on one hand helping the fight against ISIS, and at the same time still helping to keep ISIS as a viable enemy for the beast of the US military Industrial complex to feed on. Think about it, why should all of a sudden ISIS play nice and free these hostages? Perhaps in lieu of Turkey’s moderation in not going full bear against ISIS in this new war (they refuse to let US bombers on their territory and to give ground troops to this alliance) has ISIS paying them a dividend. Or Turkey may have paid handsome ransom for these hostages. Whatever the case it appears Turkey (in their relationship with ISIS) is playing the same role as Pakistan is playing in the war in Afghanistan: THAT IS TO KEEP THE ENEMY UNDER CONTROL AND AT LEAST HELP IT MAINTAIN A VIABLE ENOUGH FORCE TO MAKE THIS WAR LOOK REAL AND NOT JUST ANOTHER COWBOY AND INDIAN GAME FOR THE ELITE TO MASTURBATE ON….
www.cnn.com...

Stay tuned for the next ISIS UNVEILED OP

ISIS UNVEILED www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I keep finding this topic more and more coincidental.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Keep in mind that turkey has been oppressing their Kurdish minority population for years. The PKK (Kurd group) are considered terrorists by Turkey. The kurds are one of America's biggest allies in Iraq and Syria lately. Turkey has to play a double game.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You mean a triple game.

Turkey for some reason really hates Assad and Syria so they are also playing the puppet for the US destruction of Syria.

Naturally they have to stay lucid in this foul caper of the destruction of certain Arab governments...and people.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some how I think there was a legitimate IS ISIS ISIL group that was usurped and a cia arm was added to finish off the job the USA covert opps failed to do with the Iraq war . The covert part was to identify themselves and commit the atrocities that could or would bring the west back in with a blank map to bomb . "Where ever they are" was the mantra and so if they are in Syria then in the west goes and then, oh look they are in Iran or Turkey . I hear that Turkeys relations with the west are suffering dew to them blocking big Pharma and by creating all these Islamic Banks . That in it's self is enough to ruffle some Big Wigs in Corporate West . It could be that a good ISIS are the ones that had the hostages and realized that their movement was infiltrated by agent provocateurs . imo :>)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Take a look on mossads site and Israel secret intelligence service is there for all to see

Not saying it's them but it's interesting

www.mossad.gov.il...

My guess is it's a mixture of rebels from Libya to start with now having more members from other countries funded by Qatar and Saudi

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: tavi45

You mean a triple game.

Turkey for some reason really hates Assad and Syria so they are also playing the puppet for the US destruction of Syria.

Naturally they have to stay lucid in this foul caper of the destruction of certain Arab governments...and people.

Qatar-Turkey pipeline
en.wikipedia.org...

The discovery in 2009 of a new gas field near Israel, Lebanon, Cyprus, and Syria opened new possibilities to bypass the Saudi Barrier and to secure a new source of income. Pipelines are in place already in Turkey to receive the gas. Only Al-Assad is in the way.

Understand they have already built it in Turkey and are waiting for Assad to disappear so they can build in Syria.

www.thenational.ae...

January 18, 2010

Turkey has long sought to establish itself as a hub for energy flowing from Asia and the Middle East to Europe. The idea has gained traction with the EU in the past two years, as European concerns over energy security have intensified due to recurring spats that have threatened to disrupt westward flows of Russian oil and gas. In January last year, Russia cut off 20 per cent of Europe's gas supply for two weeks over a dispute with the transit state of Ukraine. This month, the failure of talks between Russia and Belarus have threatened oil supplies to several EU countries.

edit on 20-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmm. Interesting take on the situation to be sure. I think the important thing to look at are the international relations of the countries mentioned. I completely buy that Saudi Arabia wants to overthrow the Syrian government, as that is not really a big secret. Saudi Arabia supported the rebels trying to overthrow Assad in Syria, which of course angered Syria, and Saudi Arabia even closed their embassy in that country, while kicking out the Syrian ambassador from Arabia. Qatar is also a slippery slope, and they too closed their embassy, which of course also has to do with the instability in the country, so it cannot be said that it was a direct result of severed diplomacy. Although that is true to some extent. Turkey's relations with Syria have never been what I would call great, but they too have basically been severed for all intents and purposes. Nobody likes Syria to be honest, except Russia I suppose.

I have pondered why ISIS released the Turkish hostages, and the best conclusion I could come up with was that they did not want Turkey to get fed up and allow the US to use Turkey as a staging point for further military action. If ISIS understands that the US is coming to Syria in force in the near future, they want to do everything they can to take away the possibility of US operations coming out of Turkey. I think that my hypothesis is quite reasonable, granted that ISIS did not know how reluctant Turkey was to allow the US access in the first place. But I admit that it is hard to buy that ISIS was not aware of Turkey's comments that the hostages were the excuse for not allowing the US military access to Turkey. Knowing that, ISIS has no incentive to let the hostages go free.

And then there is the fact that ISIS probably knows that there are certain Turkish citizens who might join ISIS if Turkey allows the US military access to their nation. So I will admit that the freeing of the hostages is a bit odd. Especially considering they could have used them in more creative ways, such as allowing the US to bomb them in the future, at which point Turkish-US relations would possibly be strained. I don't think the ISIS leadership is stupid, and I cannot assume that they are clueless about the politics of the region, and they should know at the very least everything we know, having access to the internet and various news sources. Then the intelligence they get from other sources, stuff we don't even know about.

If one of these nations, especially Turkey, wanted to really be like Pakistan where the Taliban in Afghanistan is concerned, they will allow ISIS to sojourn over the border and be free from the fighting occurring in Syria. That is what the Taliban always did. They could go to Pakistan and not have to worry about being bombed or hunted. And that worked out well for everybody except Bin Laden, but that's another story. I will say that what you are proposing is not out of the realm of possibility, but I am still not buying it at this point. I do know that there was a prominent former Al-Qaeda leader who stated that the US essentially gave certain prominent Al-Qaeda fighters freedom from Guantanamo Bay as well as the startup money necessary to create a new Muslim extremist group. Possibly more than one. There is certain other evidence to suggest the involvement of actual governments, but I don't think it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. It makes sense in certain instances, and we know that ISIS funding is coming from countries like Saudi Arabia, whether the government knows about it or not, but to say the government of any nation is directly involved is still a stretch at this point. In my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The absurdity of Obama’s war on ISIS is apparent.
How can he get 5 thousand recruits from the FSA to train in Saudi Arabia and then go into Syria to get slaughtered by ISIS AND the Assad’s Syrian Army?

The American people are supposed to believe this ridiculous notion.

What is the REAL story behind this plan?

Probably it’s all a ruse to get into Syria where they can manufacture an event where they can get to fight the Syrians.

“President Obama’s bombing offensive in Iraq and Syria “brings humanity closer to world war than we have been, maybe, in 80 years,” said scholar and activist Dr. Anthony Monteiro. Although purportedly aimed at ISIS, Washington is actually targeting the Syrian government, Iran and, ultimately, Russia. Obama’s arming of so-called “moderate” Syrian rebels is a farce, said Monteiro. “There is no ‘moderate’ opposition to the Assad government. It is all extreme, gangster, thuggish militants who are funded by some of the very nations that are part of the ‘coalition of the willing.’” Dr. Monterio is fighting his termination from the African American Studies department at Temple University, in Philadelphia.”www.blackagendareport.com...

Indeed, as this report insinuates, what happens when the ruse is over and the US start fighting the Syrians rather than ISIS?

What happens is RUSSIA AND IRAN WONT STAND FOR IT!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

www.globalresearch.ca...

What is the REAL plan of the US and the ISIS episode?

The Turks are clearly the cutout man in the conspiracy caper…in other words they are playing the in-between broker so they can continually and surreptitiously support ISIS, while giving lip service to the cause... as the Pakistani ISIS did and still does with the Taliban.

The Gulf Arab states have too much blood on their hands in all ready cleary( as everyone knows supporting this mad group) so the Turks are chosen to be the cutouts…

www.globalresearch.ca...
I“Going After” the Islamic State. Guess Who is Behind the Caliphate Project? By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
But Who is behind the Islamic State Project? In a bitter irony, until recently the rebels of the Islamic State, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were heralded as Syria’s “opposition freedom fighters” committed to “restoring democracy” and unseating the secular government of Bashar al Assad. And who was behind the jihadist insurgency in Syria? Those who ordered the bombing campaign are those who are behind the Caliphate Project. The Islamic State (IS) militia, which is currently the alleged target of a US-NATO bombing campaign under a “counter-terrorism” mandate, was and continues to be supported covertly by the United States and its allies.
In other words, the Islamic State (IS) is a creation of US intelligence with the support of Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), Ri’āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-’Āmah ( رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة‎).
Moreover, according to Israeli intelligence sources (Debka) NATO in liaison with the Turkish High Command has been involved in the recruitment of jihadist mercenaries from the outset of the Syrian crisis in March 2011.
In relation to the Syrian insurgency, the Islamic State fighters together with the Al Qaeda affiliated jihadist forces of the Al Nusrah Front are the foot soldiers of the Western military alliance.
They are covertly supported by US-NATO-Israel. Their mandate is to wage a terrorist insurgency against the government of Bashar al-Assad.
The atrocities committed by Islamic State fighters in Iraq are similar to those committed in Syria. As a result of media disinformation, Western public opinion is unaware that the Islamic State terrorists have from the very outset been supported by the United States and its allies.
The killings of innocent civilians by the Islamic State terrorists in Iraq are used to create a pretext and a justification for US military intervention on humanitarian grounds.
The bombing raids ordered by Obama, however, are not intended to eliminate the Islamic State, which constitutes a US “intelligence asset”. Quite the opposite, the US is targeting the civilian population as well as the Iraqi resistance movement.

The above conspiracy theory is probably mostly true, though the writer gives few sources to his allegations. Nevertheless it’s clear, given the absurdity of Obama’s plan that there is some serious crap in this game that just doesn’t make any sense.

And the reality that ISIS entered the picture rose right after Obama refused to bomb Syria last year, with the facts that ALL of what ISIS does seems to match the US geo political goal in destroying Syria as it destroyed Libya

edit on 21-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Great contribution. I always wondered why Turkey was so much behind the deal to take out Assad.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A swarm of neo-cons are on Face the Nation RIGHT NOW led by Zionist RAT, Joe Lieberman, SAYING THAT THE US SHOULD, AS WELL DESTROY ISIS, DESTROY THE ASSAD REGIME AS WELL!

Clarity is coming

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You better believe that Turkey is double-dipping. They want to 'help' at the moment, because (IMO) they want to uproot the current caliphate, and install their own. They don't care about the 'War on Terror,' they only want to be the center of the World again, at least THAT area of the World. You watch, they are not our friends.

top topics

join