It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much time have you left in this life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
91... not bad... thats just a year short of what I was planning....

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sinatra or Elvis is not much of a choice. Both greats in their own way, but much too last Tuesday. They could've added in a few more recent entertainers. I mean, if they had Bieber as a choice then it could default to a special question:
"Are you sure you're old enough to use this computer on your own?"

Anyway I wound up with 68. I blame the chocolate chip cookies.

edit on 20/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Apparently I died 3 years ago at 57.Hmmmm 60 now, Guess I missed it. Wonder what my funeral was like?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
CRAP! I got 103. I won't die for another 51 years. I'm only half way done. I was really looking forward to getting out of this body and moving on to the next stage .... ARGH!!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

91, hell yeah !

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I got a 91 as well..

You will die at the age of 91! Can you believe it?! You will live a full and happy life, accomplish all of the items on your bucket list and have a few more years to spare.

That's actually fairly realistic considering the genetic background I come from. All my grandparents lived well into their 80's, and one grandmother, my God, she was still running around at 96.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Me too.

ou will die at the age of 91! Can you believe it?!
You will live a full and happy life, accomplish all of the items on your bucket list and have a few more years to spare.

Hell, I didn't think I'd make it to my 40s when I was in my 20s. Mid-50s and feelin' fine.

This was fun. Not sure why Elvis Vs. Sinatra is a variable for longevity, but ......... okay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join