It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of major terror attack before oct 1.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe a lot of water boarding is currently being done. And that might be the only way to stop a huge terror attack.

article aussie

Article 2, Brits

Article 3, Uganda warriors

Article 4, US... as in us

Article 5, UK... again

From my previous work- I have some idea to read the smoke that is coming from a fire. I believe that it will either happen or the water boarding will break it open.

I do not have nostra whatever his name is... or dreams or really anything.

And I hope I am wrong.

Just from me reading 200 news articles a day and being in contact with old co-workers, I feel that something bad is about to happen.

I am sorry if this thread is a let down to people. I just thought I would post it and see what others had as far as opinions and facts.

cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Were are all you new members coming from with all these predictions on ATS lately. Sheez!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

So more an opinion than a prediction?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Actually Im a man that is fond of wagers. If I could get a vegas money line on this I would go in hard for a terrorist attack. So I guess its a prediction.

Great post btw.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I apologize for being new... I guess after years of reading all of your crap I should have not decided to start up an account.

cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I agree I can feel it in my bones something wicked this way comes.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Were are all you new members coming from with all these predictions on ATS lately. Sheez!

Actually should i go through some initiation .... some sort of hazing? How do I become one of you? Im so confused.

You are right (sarcasm for my respondee)... no new members should ever post or start topics. Sounds a lot like governments to me.

Thank god you are an #$%# (something starts with an I) and free speech is real and alive on the internet in places like this.

I WILL post. I WILL start threads.... Deal with it "bro". I suggest don't click on new folks threads because its obviously all crap.

cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

Actually Im a man that is fond of wagers. If I could get a vegas money line on this I would go in hard for a terrorist attack. So I guess its a prediction.

Ok, i give you odds 3/1.You can place your money at me.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

give me the rules of what is considered a major terror attack.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Usually accompanied by a few religious zealots.

Wait for it....

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Wait for it....

Peace

yes may jesus save you

lol...

bring it on. I made a thread. I stand by my right to do so.

thanks for clicking and reading. Is that what you kids call a Pown?

Read on

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

9/11, London bombings 7/7, 2002 Bali bombings,Beslan, Oklahoma City bombing,Moscow theater hostage crisis, Pan Am Flight 103.Attacks like this.Casualties minimum above 50 and need to happen in peaceful place not involved in conflict.
edit on 18-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

9/11, London bombings 7/7, 2002 Bali bombings,Beslan, Oklahoma City bombing,Moscow theater hostage crisis, Pan Am Flight 103.Attacks like this.Casualties minimum above 50 and need to happen in peaceful place not involved in conflict.

Im down at 3 to 1.... lets get us a neutral judge to volunteer here. After we get a judge lets take it to message.

Its strange I will take the bet but hope I really really don't win. Seems weird.

we need a analytical judge- volunteer?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Im down at 3 to 1.... lets get us a neutral judge to volunteer here. After we get a judge lets take it to message.

Its strange I will take the bet but hope I really really don't win. Seems weird.

Cheers.

Ok , what is your real odds , maybe i can agree.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Wait for it....

Peace

yes may jesus save you

lol...

bring it on. I made a thread. I stand by my right to do so.

thanks for clicking and reading. Is that what you kids call a Pown?

Read on

Cheers

Nah, usually we get either religion or predictions in Different threads but you're a special type here.

Religion AND Prediction...

A true Prophet!

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So, you win a lot? A rich man by now?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Actually should i go through some initiation .... some sort of hazing? How do I become one of you? Im so confused.

You are right (sarcasm for my respondee)... no new members should ever post or start topics. Sounds a lot like governments to me.

Thank god you are an #$%# (something starts with an I) and free speech is real and alive on the internet in places like this.

I WILL post. I WILL start threads.... Deal with it "bro". I suggest don't click on new folks threads because its obviously all crap.

cheers

I sense anger issues? Actually I was not telling you not to post. It's just there has been a lot of new to ATS people with predictions lately (I counted 3-4 today) and naturally I was wondering where you and they all came from.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Cheers.

lets drop that to 25 dead or injured.

You have on your side an incredible intel community that is actively on the ground as we speak worldwide. I think the odds should either be 5 to 1 with 50 people dead/injured

or 3/1 .... 25 people dead/injured.

I feel like such a jerk atm proposing odds. Or negotiating odds. We need a judge and to take this to message i think.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

win my share. Not near rich. Glued to Auburn K state atm while laughing at mad people in this thread.

all in all a good night.

cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Cheers.

lets drop that to 25 dead or injured.

You have on your side an incredible intel community that is actively on the ground as we speak worldwide. I think the odds should either be 5 to 1 with 50 people dead/injured

or 3/1 .... 25 people dead/injured.

I feel like such a jerk atm proposing odds. Or negotiating odds. We need a judge and to take this to message i think.

Ok , 5 to 1 and 50 dead .Injured not counting. PM if you agree.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join