It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014-> a tough year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi,

i would like to know if you feel the same. Me and nearly my whole family and friends experience 2014 to be a really tough year with lots of emotional bagage coming up. People getting sick (before it did not happen to that extend in our family). People geting fired. Relationships braking. Depressions coming up (more and more friends of mine are having serious depressions...even friends who were stable their whole life and made fun of those who had stuff like that)

I have the feeling that i have to integrate a lot of stuff which i thought was solved long ago. It seems that I get more and more aware of patterns which are not healthy. Nearly all people i know tell me the same: that 2014 was not easy for them and they had to deal with lots of drama....

How do you feel about 2014 so far?

A normal or a "different" year?

edit on 18-9-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lots of "spiritual" sources tell that 2014 is the year of transformation..We burn "the old structures" down to the ground so that we can life free..
ANd i must say: until know it exactly feels like this at least for me.

It feels like i can never be the same and have to "newly invent" myself because my old ways are not really fitting anymore..

It feels like all the masks and "second" and "third" personalities i had are becoming a burden so that i have to life a fully authentic life now (which also means accepting that there is no "safety-net").

And it feels like memories are like coming from another "era"...in which i was not aware as i am today...

In a way i feel a need for a "full reset". Not something like suicide. More like a conscious practice to start fresh. But on the other hand the old patterns reinforce themselfs.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Yes job. Depression.end of my rope. All the people and traffic. Death . I can't take. 2014 sucks big time.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In a way a the best year I have ever had. I have opted out from society for a while and I have had these moments of momentary pure bliss in my body when I meditate and sing.

Still annoyed as always of the lack of awareness in humanity and the continued propaganda that works so well.

But when looking at the big picture will I really care in a thousand years about what happened here.
edit on 18-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

2014 was a tough year, so far.

But it was also a good year.

I was fired from one job, then found another.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Keep the faith!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I was JUST thinking today that my family rarely gets sick! And all 5 of us have been sick 4 times this year and TWICE since August! We have had 2 relatives diagnosed with cancer and have gone through surgery already this year as well.

I am not someone you would look at and think that I am depressed. I'm happy, bubbly, and full of life. But I have also found that I have been more down than usual. I'm trying to snap out of it...it is not me. Can you still have PPD when your youngest baby is already over a year old?

I would definitely say that this is a "different" year for my family.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've had an amazing year. Started off spending the night in jail due to DWI. Still sober 260 days later

I've gained 30lbs and barely any of it is fat. Everyone is amazed in my transformation, not only in physical appearance but also in emotional maturity.

I quit tripping out over little things, starting working a lot more, and am branching out with entreprenureal ideas to supplement my income.

Been a great year. Lots of challenges along the way, but I stayed in a bubble of awareness, and conquered.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join