It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope I'm wrong but I got a bad feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: Boeing777

sorry bit off topic but your reply reminded me of a joke:

3 Men went to a bar, did you hear the one about the American Man, English Man and the Australian Man?

I didn't, no.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Yes. However, keep in mind that at least 2 different groups will be blamed for these Psyops assassinations, Muslim and Christian extremist. They've hijacked Judaism and Islam and now coming after Christianity. There are elements of mind control involved to either frame individuals or make them go for a kill and get caught red handed.
Like I said earlier, these assassinations will serve multiple purposes, one of them being a ritual/announcement of a one world religion and also to fuel the war machine in the Middle East by scaring the media sheeple to moan for more security at home and more military intervention to hunt down the evil cavemen(ISIS).

Also, this merger of all religions won't necessarily be like a how two businesses merge. There'll be a Jesus like figure and considering all Abrahamic religions are expecting Jesus to come, this person will be an impostor, not the real Jesus.This is the reason for this announcement. Keep in mind though this deception won't happen overnight. It'll take time.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Cool but I still got a funny feeling about sunday
and the pope. Oh well we must just wait and see. Thanks for the insight and stay strong.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Do they walk into a bar first?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join