It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amaterur Astronomer Detect a UFO Exiting from a Lunar Crater...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Arken'

If that UFO is near the lunar surface, it must be kilometers across. Why didn't it cast a shadow on the crater wall? Also, "John Doe" seems to specialize in questionable UFO videos.

[/
Agreed. Darth Vader wished he had something that big.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Spader because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2014 by Spader because: Screwed up

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

sorry doble post

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
At first glance I was impressed, on a closer look the camera shake makes the moon move around a bit more than the "UFO" so either it's faked, or the object is a lot closer to the camera than the moon.

Dam.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Definitely fake. You can see that the object is stationary in consistent with the camera's panning.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

Very nice if it isn't faked.

I'd like someone to take one of the largest ground based telescopes, point it at the moon, and put it online for all to view and record in real time.

If this is really going on, others have seen it too. If so, it will happen again. We need the corroboration.

Go nuts.

Cool. I'm checking it out, Thanks. They only give you a limited time trial run with only two telescopes, unless you pay them something called money - which for some silly reason people seem to think is important and a neat thing to acquire.

Edit:
The two free telescopes, the T3 and T13 are very tiny telescopes. I doubt they could be useful for the data I seek.
edit on 17-9-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: hellobruce
Oh look, another fake UFO video with added music!

Why do they add music to fake UFO video's? It is just a bird or insect.

The first frame has it inside the crater, neither bird nor insect. Only option is CGI, or heavy flight traffic on the moon.

Exactly. This is one of the better videos Ive seen. While personally I would bet its fake; its still one of the more believable videos. Imo.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's just a bird between the lens and the moon, and it's getting hit by a rock and a gamma ray strike at the same time that CGI occurs!!!! lol

Thanks for sharing. This is one of the coolest moon vid's I've seen. That craft would be huge if it were real!!
S&F
edit on 17-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nice one here. You can see it cast a shadow on the far side of the crater it emerges from. Not a bird or bug. Something near the surface of the moon obviously, but if real, why are there no amateur astronomers seeing this? Oh wait...well I guess that excuse is invalidated here, eh?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
An amateur astronomer, William Durand, has captured, with his 12,5 inch telescope from his backyard in North Carolina, an amazing footage: a close up of a UFO coming up out from a crater and flying over the lunar surface heading on the dark side. During this footage you can see clearly the different light/shadow on the object when it is still in the dark side of the crater and when it come out at incredible speed.

According to William Cooper we have had lunar bases built by The Secret Space program for a long time now. They are of course on the dark side of the moon.

According to the Thiaoouba Prophecy humankind first built bases on the moon when the Maya Atlantean race from the planet Aremo X3 migrated here 60,000 years ago due to the loss of a breathable atmosphere, cooling of the molten core on their home planet.

If you Google Michel Desmarquet he shows pictures of the bases on the moon that I think we're given to him by a former CIA agent in his 2.5 hour lecture on his abduction to the 9th planet.

The dark side of the moon bases built by ancient humans are doko shaped. Like giant eggs. You can also personally verify them if you have the ability to astral travel.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

You can also personally verify them if you have the ability to astral travel.

Well that's just great.
I do not have that ability.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok the guy kind of lost me and I almost shut the video off when he started bragging about it being a 12" telescope and the video started the quality is terrible. And that is not the size scope he's saying so I know he is lying atleast about that. But on the other hand I have seen objects move when viewing the moon and can confirm its possible that isn't a fake video. Most of the moving objects I have seen were most likely small chunks of rock cruising past the surface but this one clearly takes off and doesn't follow a straight path. Hopefully though he didn't fake this because it could be some good footage other than the quality and very obvious lies about the equipment.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Replying so I can come back later, thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Clearly fake CGI effects

The objects movement gives it away, it's very choppy and moves in weird patterns.

Also where's the shadow of the object?

Looking at it closer, it certainly looks as if they tried to make the object move in a pattern that was consistent with the camera movement but they failed and got an object that appeared to move in a zig-zagging pattern, that was totally inconsistent with the movement of the camera.

that's what I saw too...the object does a slight shutter to the right as it approaches the rim, as does the entire lunar image itself, but, they are not in congruence with each other.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Good Post Arken! Without digging deeper, this looks pretty interesting. What I find Interesting as well is the Object in the Crater just to the lower right of the Crater in Question!! What the Hell is That?!? Curious Minds want to Know!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Arken'

If that UFO is near the lunar surface, it must be kilometers across. Why didn't it cast a shadow on the crater wall? Also, "John Doe" seems to specialize in questionable UFO videos.

This.

Would all of you that jumped up and yelled: "THIS IS REAL!!!", stop for a moment and explain to the rest of us how it did not cast a shadow onto the surface of the moon, if it was truly rising up out of that crater and flying across the moon's surface?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
if indeed fakery, that's one of the more better than I have seen, otherwise it is very interesting. There have been an avalanche of reports of ufo's being seen in or around the moon, and also mentioned that it is a base for et's, which is totally logical.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

If you don't know what it is.. Then you also don't know how it is supposed to move or behave.

Second:

It looks like biological movement to me.

Whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It looks like biological movement to me.

I had something else to say about this, but I will bite my tongue and keep on topic.
What sort of biological entity can we even postulate that can move in a vacuum?

The more I look at it, the more I say CGI.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think it's, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. But glad you didn't agree with hellobruce and call it a bird. oey vey

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have a problem with the video, As the telescope shakes to stay steady on the movement of the Moon, The shakes are not present in the UFO taking off, and they should be if this was real

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join