It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here good at deciphering dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Let me start by saying my mother recently passed and she was in this dream. I've hard a very difficult time lately remembering my dreams. In the past (up until about 7 years ago) I'd always had great dream recall. Why this has changed I am not sure. But, many things have changed since that time too but, that's another issue for another time. Like I said, my mother has passed and I've been hearing a lot more noises around her house. Especially from the attic area. It's small just a gabled roof space running the length of the ranch style home.

So, anyway I had this very vivid dream which, I managed to recall upon waking. In the dream mom and her uncle, and a former neighbor lady and I were in the kitchen and they were chatting. Mom had gone to the counter and was making her some coffee and then she went to the bathroom. So, I got up to finish making her coffee for her while she was away. I noticed there were heavy grounds in it floating on top. She returned to the kitchen and pointed at some tissue paper on the floor and asked me to put it away for her. As I approached the large sheets of tissue paper, the shaped changed to that of a large whistle. Which was strange. But, I told her I would put it away but, the only place I could think to put it was in the attic.

Then the scene changes. I'm apparently at a large estate that belongs to someone that I do not know. I'm eaves dropping on a conversation, that is taking place near the entrance of a huge white horse stable and somehow I go unnoticed. One man (the estate owner) is dressed in all white, even a white Stetson hat. He has one black glove on his hand and another glove that he is holding. Prior to me seeing them talking, two black guys entered the stable. They kind of just circled around conversing and then they just left. I got the feeling that they were recently hired help.

Now, back to the conversation I heard. The other man (I think he was like a lawyer or someone the estate owner entrusted a lot of his affairs to) is giving the owner some information. I can't make out what it is but, I distinctly hear the owner say "That's not what concerns me. what concerns me is that the walls (and he looks up at the ceiling of the barn) have ears" Then I notice, that there are white ceiling tiles on the inside roof of the stable! Which, I thought odd. But, what puzzled me the most, was that the owner was aware that the "walls had ears" because he had it installed that way.

So, then the two black guys return and I notice they have like ID badges, clipped to their jackets. That's when I became aware that they were more than hired help, they were investigators of some kind, I could tell by the clothes they wore. Then, I was awakened from the dream by the garbage truck.

I've had this off/on again feeling, to check out the attic lately, especially with the increase of thumps and creeks coming from there. I can't help but feel this dream is telling me something, because it was extremely vivid in color and clarity. I just don't know what it's saying.

If anyone likes to interpret dreams and wants to give me some insight on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
edit on 17-9-2014 by jayna because: none

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well, I believe when we have strong dreams that we recall with those passed on loved ones, it is them visiting us.

I got the feeling also that you should check the attic. Now, was her house the one you grew up in? The reason I ask is because any time we dream of a house if we know it or not (Recognise or not), it symbolizes us personally. The house is akin to 'our body which houses our soul'. What happened in there could mean a few things: something is in your attic or your mother's attic and the investigators being there, the man talking about walls can talk and looking at the cieling and such, could mean attic or could mean something going on in your own head (I hope not but could be illness or bad miigraines or some way you're thinking about something that's pressing on you).

If the estate owner (which would be you in this case as the house symbolizes you) was inside, you need to find out unless you know already if somenoe of importance .... well anything. I don't know what this person would want or need or is looking for or what this is trying to tell you. Only you could potentially get something out of this. But yes, check your attic and your mom's attic if you're still able to get access there. Something is definitely pointing toward 'above'; could be attics, could be something going on in your head (illness, headaches, something major you're not remembering, etc).

As for the paper turning to a whistle; we use whistles to call for help or call people to come to us or to gain attention.

I had to actually see a dream dictionary for the following because I'm not sure and I won't guess: Coffee drinking means you need to change a routine or slow down with a decision. If you see coffee grounds, it points towards change. To dream that you are drinking coffee with someone indicates that you might have feelings for that person. Makes sense because it was your mother.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'd check out that attic. Maybe you'll find something of worth that your Mom has up there. Or...maybe it's just squirrels. Worth checking out in any case. I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The dream is a warning of something your mum left undone that will now become your responsibility. The making of the coffee for a third party indicates the undone or not completed something involves somebody else, maybe the neighbour featured in the dream.

The race of the investigators is probably irrelevant but the ID badges indicates the issue is official in nature and the ranch owner and his advocate would seem to support this.

The gloves are biblical, one hand is covered/concealed so 'the left hand does not know what the right is doing' whilst the other is exposed, symbolising that one aspect of whatever you will become involved in is already known to you.

Whatever the unresolved issue is, it is black and white and therefore should be fairly simple for you to resolve whatever business it is that your mum left undone or needs closure.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
too complex for me to decipher

but my rule-of-thumb is that Dreams are messages to your waking intellect that mostly gives symbolic & metaphorical lines of thought (language) which deals mostly about personal health & well being issues

item: the combined scratching in the soffits or attics & the person in white concerned that 'the-walls-have-ears' both suggest an intrusion or presence of something unnerving, unwanted in the house/homestead/your physical body

depending on your psyche grounding, the person in white can represent a 'Doctor' a 'Paladin' even a ' Lawyer' & in an extreme...an 'Angel' if your really religious oriented
edit on th30141094623817302014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for your condolences. Yes, I am going to check it out. I did get a peek up there about a year ago when my father was checking out a possible small leak. I don't recall seeing anything like boxes up there. Unless it's buried under insulation, I don't think there is anything there. Thank you again for responding.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I didn't clarify that she was making the coffee for herself, I just finished it for her. I like the insight you brought to that though. Something she started but, I'm to finish. So, an "official" investigation, you think? The Ranch/Stable owner and his advocate were not familiar to me in the dream, but in the scheme of the "unresolved issue", they are the supporters, is what you are saying? Hmm. I'll definitely have to contemplate your analysis. It has flow and ease to it. Good insight. Thank you again. Guess I have something to look forward to here.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes, I agree most dreams are metaphorical in nature. I can definitely relate to the intrusion aspect of what you are presenting. I've had some unnerving experiences of intrusion for a sometime now, privacy invasion type of stuff. For instance official mail of mine being opened "accidently", people rummaging through my room, my belongings being found in roomates room etc. The negativity of the individuals in my environment was palpable.

I guess, these events could wear on a person over time, but this was much more oppressive, deeper, I can't explain it in words. Recently, I had some energy lightwork done on my aura, when I'd gone for a psychic reading. I was told by the practioner that I had a couple of very low level entities attaching themselves to my aura. After leaving the practioner's office I did noticed a marked improvement within my mind and body. I felt lighter and for lack of better words, "cleaner". All of the dread and anxiety that I had about returning to "the house" whenever I was out, was now gone. Something changed, this I know.

Well thank you for the insight. I appreciate your help.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jayna

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read and respond to my post. Your insights and analysis are deep and thought provoking and will be an invaluable tool, when applying their possible meanings in my life at this time. I wish you all well and again thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are elements such as the coffee and tissue and two black men . Your whole dream seems like a communication to me also. This dream holds elements of visions and things I've experienced.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am usually decent at this but sorry i get nothing here.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jayna

HELLO JAYNA! HOW ARE YOU DOING? I SEE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING NEW LATELY WHY IS THAT?

Can't.

WHY NOT?

unable to login. Attempted to log in and was told bad password. They sent me 4 more passwords but none worked.

WONDER WHY?

dunno, I even tried to create a new account on my home puter, but there was no create account button.

WHAT?????? NO CREATE ACCOUNT BUTTON???? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.!!!!!

no it's not. I ended up having to go to the library to create a new account with a new "temporary" password.

REALLY ???

SO, WHAT IS YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NAME????

Jondsilva426

HEY THAT'S MINE TOO!!!! HUH????

since i'm unable to use the contact form to contact the webmaster, I decided to come here and post my dilema perhaps someone will kind enough to help me find a way to use my regualar e-mail account to contact someone to get this issue resolved.

YEAH THAT WOULD BE NICE!!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CAN'T GET ON THE SITE FROM HOME AND HAVE TO !!!!GO THE THE LIBRARY TO GET ON UNDER A NEW NAME!!!!!

SO PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE CAN YOU HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE?

i'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT IS THAT i'M NOT EVEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT ON MY HOME COMPUTER, BUT.........I CAN CREATE ONE AT THE LIBRARY? hOW AND WHY IS THAT!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Not dreams, but worstest nightmares ever on occasion.

new topics

top topics

join