It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lois Lerner Caught Helping the Muslim Brotherhood’s US Front Groups

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like Lois Lerner has more dirt piling up on her pile.

Now some documents apparently show her signature on approvals for some Muslim organizations that might be connected to the Muslim Brotherhood !!

No surprise if true.

A bit of a stretch to think she was taking orders from somebody, since these are from 2005.

But interesting just the same.

Lois Lerner is quite possibly one of the most unpopular people in America right along with Barack Obama, and after this latest scandal blowing up across the Internet, her fan base might go from a few to none rather quickly.

During her time at the IRS, presumably before she started massively targeting conservative non-profit groups for audit, Lerner was helping the Muslim Brotherhood front groups establish themselves right here in America.

Documents have surfaced which indicate that Lerner granted 501 (c)(3) status to several Muslim groups that have direct connections to the Muslim Brotherhood back in 2005.

story and the docs

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Was the Hamzah Islamic Center on terror organization watch lists in 2005?

Because I can not find that information anywhere in your article.

(When I Google them now, I don't find any mention of them being a terrorist organization).

edit on 16-9-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who are these people running/ruining our country???
Seriously, if this is true, this is just appalling

I mean, I know Bush was bad but damn, this crap just gets worse and worse with this administration & it's not just one thing

What will be next I wonder?
Oh heck, don't answer that....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: snarky412

Who are these people running/ruining our country???

Progressive infiltrators is my guess.

It would be funny if something like this story turns up some of the usual suspects.

Buried deep in the appointed/unelected branches of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Was the Hamzah Islamic Center on terror organization watch lists in 2005?

Because I can not find that information anywhere in your article.

(When I Google them now, I don't find any mention of them being a terrorist organization).

Did you perhaps miss the word "Islamic" the the organization's title?
LOL

I'm being facetious of course, I know you realize the problems with the article, Elton. You point out the most glaring item.

But, you know, that's all that rags like the citation source in the OP require for such mongering. (Notice all those apparent links to sources within the article? What a well-balanced truth-filled epistle, eh?)

Would anyone be surprised to discover that they all merely reference other articles at the same site?

I'm not sure if that's more like self-congratulation or self-abuse, but I can tell you clearly that it doesn't prove a thing.

Forget the fact that, as Elton points out, the date is 2005. Who was President then?

Using the same gross "logic" that has been applied here (and in the rest of the "IRS (Non)Scandal" garbage, this would mean that President Bush II was giving the orders, then, right? Since obviously every President personally gives direct orders to all 89,000 or so IRS employees every day.)

If you notice the pattern in the article (and calling it "yellow journalism" would be a compliment) the fact of the 2005 letter is provided (which demonstrates only that a certain group qualified for tax exempt status at a certain time). Then the loose innuendoes fly about wiped Blackberries and supposed biased consideration of certain political groups that otherwise qualified ...

... aside from the obvious forensic dirty pool employed, consider the underlying paradox.

Lerner should have discriminated against a political group that met all legal requirements for tax-exempt status in 2005, but she should be keel-hauled for doing so in 2010.

What stinking tripe!

edit on 19Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:51:24 -050014p072014966 by Gryphon66 because: Note.

edit on 19Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:56:56 -050014p072014966 by Gryphon66 because: Yep

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't you think George Soros, a known Muslim Brotherhood supporter and known to have supported Lois Lerner's efforts against Conservative groups might have "gotten to" Lerner back in the Bush days?

Soros spent big money trying to defeat Bush.

A worthy conspiracy.

I think there's a connection hidden deep.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If these allegations are substantiated ...

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him? I'd love to see Trey Gowdy take over his legacy.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Don't you think George Soros, a known Muslim Brotherhood supporter and known to have supported Lois Lerner's efforts against Conservative groups might have "gotten to" Lerner back in the Bush days?

A worthy conspiracy.

Of course you do. Any chance you have any clear evidence for any portion of this claim?

Pro Tip: The Blaze does not qualify.

EDIT: Neither does World News Daily or any of that ilk.

Also, If Mr. Soros spent money campaigning, that's just exercising freedom of speech, right? According to Citizens United? Right?

What's your beef with that? Are you against free speech?

/eyeroll
edit on 20Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:21:59 -050014p082014966 by Gryphon66 because: NOted.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I taste a little vomit every time I think about Lois Lerner.

This women did more to destroy our Republic than any Spy.

I got to go brush my teeth.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

A worthy conspiracy.

Of course you do. Any chance you have any clear evidence for any portion of this claim?

Pro Tip: The Blaze does not qualify.

EDIT: Neither does World News Daily or any of that ilk.

Also, If Mr. Soros spent money campaigning, that's just exercising freedom of speech, right? According to Citizens United? Right?

What's your beef with that? Are you against free speech?

/eyeroll

Ahhhh sources!!!!

Here's the source from June 23rd of this year

One of the reasons Republicans like Rep. Mike Kelly from Pennsylvania won’t come forward with the truth about Malik Obama’s tax exempt status and Lois Lerner’s role in it likely has to do with what she was permitted to do when a Republican president was in office. Calling attention to Lerner’s signature being at the bottom of the Barack H. Obama Foundation’s (BHOF) approval letter is certain to cause the Republican Party headaches over its complicity in taking the country to where it is today.

A question of free speech? Nah. Sounds like they were allowing a double standard.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is based on a Washington post article from 2009 titled,

Former Reagan Aide Robert McFarlane's Dealings With Sudan Raise Questions

The link below will explain it in more detail.

Lois Lerner CAUGHT By Washington Post and CNN As Being Accessory to Terror Funding

Based on a 2009 article that appeared in the Washington Post and a March 2013 report by CNN, Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) – who authored a resolution calling for the Sergeant at Arms to arrest Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress – should perhaps point to a much more significant crime in response to any concerns that Lerner could become a sympathetic figure if she were arrested.

That crime involves Lerner's alleged illegal backdating of a tax exempt approval letter for an organization whose founder does business with a State Sponsor of Terrorism, business the Post says is illegal.

Here is what the Washington Post's Dan Eggen wrote nearly five years ago:

U.S. legal requirements… mandate disclosure of work for foreign governments and which prohibit doing business with Sudan under sanctions first imposed in the 1990s.

Here is what CNN reported in 2013:

…Sudan, which has been under strict U.S. government sanctions and a trade embargo for nearly 20 years for supporting terrorism and violating human rights.

As Shoebat.com has demonstrated for over a year now, Malik Obama – the brother of the President of the United States – has been "doing business with Sudan" since at least 2010, a year prior to when Lerner granted him tax exempt status.

Malik and Barack Obama at the White House

In 2010, Malik Obama attended the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO) conference in Khartoum, the capital of Sudan. One of the objectives of the IDO is to spread Wahhabist Islam across the African continent.

Malik Obama at podium during IDO Confernece

Bashir (right), wasn’t just present at the conference; he supervised it.

In this photo, from the Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF) website, headed by Malik, Bashir can be seen dressed in black, to the right. Another man to take notice of is seated directly to the right of Bashir; his name is Suar Al Dahab

Omar Al-Bashir is wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC) on seven counts relating to crimes against humanity. Bashir is considered the head of a country that the U.S. State Department has identified as sponsoring terrorism since 1993. Below is a picture of Malik, Obama's half brother. He was not seen directly with the boogie man, Bashir, but was see sharing many moments with his boss and IDO Chairman Suar Al Dahab.

edit on 16-9-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If these allegations are substantiated ...

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him? I'd love to see Trey Gowdy take over his legacy.

Why don't we bring back burning people at the stake too? If you are wanting to start the witch hunts all over again why not go all the way?

America doesn't view the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization. This is just more Islamophobia.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How does anyone know for sure that the MB isn't funding terrorists?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Another fringe extremist website that only cites its own content as sources for its content. Shoebat. Really?

1. A website that merely restates a spurious claim is not a source nor is it evidence.

2. I asked Xuenchen to provide evidence several wild claims (like George Soros supporting the Muslim Brotherhood) that were inserted as "evidence" in a previous post. This "evidence," again repeating the claims of the spurious OP, does nothing in that regard.

This really isn't that hard.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Right. So, Malik Obama (a citizen of Kenya) was doing business with the nation of Sudan and various other Muslims (*shakes fist at sky*) in 2010, and Reaganite Robert McFarlane was covering it up in 2009 while Lois Lerner was backdating documents to 2005.

Were Doc Brown and Marty McFly seen anywhere nearby in a DeLorean perhaps? One wonders given the apparent time travel involved.

All these boondoggles are verified by another of the same class of wingnut websites that all cross-post each other's drivel each day to generate Google links to somehow make this kind of baseless BS appear more authentic.

Meanwhile, real criminals commit real atrocities around the world, while we play pin the tale on the hapless IRS patsy, Ms. Lerner.

Brilliant.

edit on 7Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:23:11 -050014p072014966 by Gryphon66 because: The hits just keep on comin.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

How does anyone know for sure that the MB isn't funding terrorists?

How does anyone know for sure that they are funding terrorist? But seeing how you like to spread Islamophobia by posting unsubstantiated articles you never question that huh?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
More right wing hate speech to promote their agenda and further their power grab. They are the same as their tv outlet, Fox News. Liars.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

How do we know that the MB doesn't have a stable of unicorns and gryphons* err, wyverns, where they also keep the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, and the sword Excalibur in a back room, all managed and overseen by the Easter Bunny?

We don't, except that ... well, none of those things really exist.

Proof. Evidence. Facts. Got any?

*Edited to avoid any bias in mythological creatures.
edit on 7Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:56:57 -050014p072014966 by Gryphon66 because: noted.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yet more garbage from the neoconservative echo chamber. Any time you see shoebat.com it should immediately throw up red flags. They have been known for some time to peddle garbage (sometimes racist)......just like WND and the rest.

I also see, OP, that you are trying to blame progressives again. We've been over this many times and should understand by now that it is not the progressives you are trying to "expose", it's the neocons. Unfortunately, you keep on about progressives because....well.....it fits your misguided agenda.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: eisegesis

Right. So, Malik Obama (a citizen of Kenya) was doing business with the nation of Sudan and various other Muslims (*shakes fist at sky*) in 2010, and Reaganite Robert McFarlane was covering it up in 2009 while Lois Lerner was backdating documents to 2005.

Were Doc Brown and Marty McFly seen anywhere nearby in a DeLorean perhaps? One wonders given the apparent time travel involved.

All these boondoggles are verified by another of the same class of wingnut websites that all cross-post each other's drivel each day to generate Google links to somehow make this kind of baseless BS appear more authentic.

Meanwhile, real criminals commit real atrocities around the world, while we play pin the tale on the hapless IRS patsy, Ms. Lerner.

Brilliant.

The National Legal and Policy Center filed an official complaint with the IRS in May 2011 asking why the foundation was being allowed to solicit tax-deductible contributions without permission from the IRS.

The point is, they had been operating illegally for years before this, using the same name as the US president and his father in a country that has been on a state sponsor of terrorism list since 1993 and illicit trade sanctions in place since 1997.

Barack occasionally meets with his half brother at the white house and makes charitable donations with my tax dollars to a foundation that can't show what it's done since it's creation and keeps it's finances secret.

As pointed out in our Complaint, federal law requires that organizations seeking to be 501(c)(3) tax-deductible charities must first make a successful application to the Internal Revenue Service and satisfy the standards ensuring the applicant would adhere to the requirements associated with operating a 501(c)(3).

Among the requirements following the certification of an applicant as a 501(c)(3), is the requirement that the group file an annual IRS Form 990 which sets forth income, expenditure, salary, consultant compensation and a host of other details which allow the public, the IRS and the media to assess whether the group is carrying out its obligations in an ethical and legal manner.

Since the Obama Foundation appears never to have applied for 501(c)(3) status and consequently never filed an IRS Form 990, these apparent violations of Federal tax law and regulations constitute grounds for an investigation and the application of sanctions, if appropriate.

There never did and never had until May 2011. Not until they were caught with their pants down.

The Foundation's original registered agent in the United States is an American named Alton Ray Baysden, who admitted to the Post that the group has not even applied for tax-exempt status.

Within a month, the Barack H. Obama Foundation had flown through the grueling application process. Lerner granted the organization a 501(c) determination and even gave it a retroactive tax exemption dating back to December 2008.

The group’s available paperwork suggests an extremely hurried application and approval process. The group’s 990 filings for 2008 and 2009 were submitted to the IRS on May 30, 2011, and its 2010 filing was submitted on May 23, 2011.

Lerner signed the group’s approval on June 26, 2011, just about one month later. It's amazing how some have to wait years for approval and somehow his gets processed within a month. There has to be some favoritism here.

It is illegal to operate for longer than 27 months without an IRS determination and solicit tax-deductible contributions. Not to mention all the other possible corruption going on.

While Malik Obama created and is head of the "Barack H. Obama Foundation", he is also the Executive Secretary of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), which is an arm of the Sudan government. Not a place we should be doing business given his track record. There are other minor tabloid accusations against Malik but they don't need to apply here.

Barack probably felt he could use the IRS to keep a group that uses his and his fathers name from blowing his presidency wide open. I believe his half brother may be a conduit for furthering terrorist related agendas. He does rock the Hamas jersey once and a while.

Sudan's president, Omar Al-Bashir is wanted for crimes against humanity and oversees the IDO which Malik Obama is a part of. Here's the mash-up again...

Look at the facts. Maybe it's too early but a proper investigation is needed. I really don't see how Lois Lerner can be considered a "lesser" criminal when you look at the bigger picture.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join