It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Bride and the Harlot-A Mirrored Reality on the Right (Sheep) and the Left (goats)-Masonry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

The only reference in the Bible to Lucifer is in Isaiah 14, where the shining king of Babylon is translated by Jerome as Lucifer. The same reference is made in Ezekiel 27-28, but the guardian cherub is the one outlined. As I said before, Collosians 1 is clear. EVERYTHING is produced by the Son of God. He is then listed as the bright and morning star in the New Testament.

Isaiah 14

KJV - How art thou fallen from heaven, O LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING
NASV - How you have fallen from heaven, O STAR OF THE MORNING, SON OF THE DAWN
NIV - How you have fallen from heaven, O MORNING STAR, SON OF THE DAWN

Revelation 2:28 “and I will give him the morning star.”
Revelation 22:16, Jesus is called the bright and morning star.

Ezekiel 27

27 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning Tyre. 3 Say to Tyre, situated at the gateway to the sea, merchant of peoples on many coasts, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You say, Tyre,
“I am perfect in beauty.”
4 Your domain was on the high seas;
your builders brought your beauty to perfection.

Ezekiel 28

8 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘In the pride of your heart
you say, “I am a god;
I sit on the throne of a god
in the heart of the seas.”

---Seas are the nations throughout scripture.

Isaiah 14

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”

Who is the Morning Star? According to Job, there are many.

Job 28

6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

The only person called the morning star in scripture is Adonai. Adon is a figure we know from nearly all Semitic and Phoenician cultures.

Psalm 110:1

Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Lord here is my adon with no capital. This is the one to be enthroned in the future from the line of David.

The Branch and Root from the stump. Amos 9:11; Isa 11:1; 53:2; Jer 23:5...

The stump has a tender shoot that rises again after being cut down. This is another story, but if you cut an olive tree down to the stump, a shoot comes up called the tender shoot. Why was the new growth tender as opposed to the one that was not bearing fruit? You cannot separate a single atom or particle, power, principality, authority, demon, angel or planet from the authorship of the Lord (Son of God). Like it or not, they are all reflections of his image being refined. He is eventually the bright and morning star that rises in our hearts. Not until he is taught by God.

John 8

So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

I am sorry, but you cannot win this debate without using scripture in its entire context. Jesus himself says he is taught by the Father. There is a Mother (Aleph Mem), or Holy Spirit (Ruach Elohim is femanine). That translates to the Spirit of God, or Holy Spirit. When did Jesus receive the Holy Spirit? 2000 years ago. Not before. The entire OT is His history. HIS STORY!

2 Peter 1:19

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Dawn has not come yet. Jesus is currently at the right hand of God. When was he enthroned there? When? Not in the OT. He was here as YHVH. Adonai is in the NT only. YHVH is not mentioned. Not even once.

edit on 20-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

I am sorry, but you cannot win this debate without using scripture in its entire context. Jesus himself says he is taught by the Father. There is a Mother (Aleph Mem), or Holy Spirit (Ruach Elohim is femanine). That translates to the Spirit of God, or Holy Spirit. When did Jesus receive the Holy Spirit? 2000 years ago. Not before. The entire OT is His history. HIS STORY!

You are correct on one point....there is no debate because there is no debate except with yourself and your vain imaginations.This is all very clear yet YOU read into it with your false religion that has NOTHING to do with the creator God at all.You are making up your own religion that is just your BS(Belief System).You are so blind you can't even see what you say.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

originally posted by: AlephBet

You are correct on one point....there is no debate because there is no debate except with yourself and your vain imaginations.This is all very clear yet YOU read into it with your false religion that has NOTHING to do with the creator God at all.You are making up your own religion that is just your BS(Belief System).You are so blind you can't even see what you say.

The theological paradigm that all churches work from is the observance of ordinances as symbolism, but they fail to work out what that symbolism ultimately means. Until they deduce that baptism symbolizes the flood of Noah (1 Peter 3), or that involution into the waters of life (Jordan) is our birth into this place called Earth, then they have failed on the most basic level of God's longsuffering with mankind. The bread and cup are easy to find. The bread is the seed of the Aleph Bet, or letters of DNA making a human body. The cup is the mother's womb, or what the material world is.

As long as the church remains blind to the ordinances, they are blind to the rest. The bread, cup and baptism are keys that then show you the rest. If you choose to remain blind to this, you will not understand why I see things from a different paradigm.

There is a reason we are in a fallen world and in need of a redeemer. The bread, cup and water represent the process God is using to rescue HIS Son, which is all of us together.

1 Corinthians 10 (The Cup and Bread)

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Baptism 1 Peter 3 (The Father is God. Jesus is a servant of God and at the right hand)

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

How are we saved? We are raised to new life from the pit. Baptism is symbolism for the flood.

Why am I replying to you this way instead of answering the question you have again? Because the answer here is what blocks you from seeing the other.

edit on 21-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join