It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Bride and the Harlot-A Mirrored Reality on the Right (Sheep) and the Left (goats)-Masonry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For the simple version: The sheep are on the right side of truth (Giving). The goats are on the left (taking). Christ has a false christ mirror. Which one represents the Cross and Message of the Name (Character of the true Christ)? That would be the true Lord (Adonai). Which one represents the goats? Adon (Lucifer). There are two sides to all things and one God in the middle of both.

Here is the detailed version:

Reading Revelation 13 and 17, it is clear that we have a Beast and its image. This is the easy part to determine. The image is a mirror of the true process to remove the beast. On one side, we have the baptism of the soul into water to remove filth. On the other side, we have the beast as an image trying to get more filth. What is the marker of the fruit? The will of God is to give and receive. The mark of the Beast is to take (Animal nature / selfishness).

1 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers, or 6+6+6

If you read close, the 10 beasts are not yet crowned. The beast is an older order receiving power right at the end of the age. No sooner than the heads are crowned, they are then destroyed when the feet holding the entire thing up crumbles. Feet in the Bible generally refers to genitals. When Ruth sits at the feet of Boas, she is asking for more than just marriage (gleaning seed in the field). She is joined with the seed of the Guardian Redeemer.

Back to Babylon: Two things are joined here. Religion and government. This is the fourth beast of Daniel. Daniel sees a smiting stone come and destroy the feet of the statue. It destroys the whole statue. Why? They are joined to the seed of the harlot, or the Guardian Cherub that fell in Ezekiel 28. That harlot is in the video below (Builders).

Connect this to Jesus entering the temple and overturning the tables of the moneychangers (flipping over to debt) and the peacemakers having no more funding to purchase peace. This is what destroys Babylon. The thing they relied on (wealth) fails them. The mark of a thief is when debt rears it's ugly head. The stone is heavy and becomes a burden from the top down.

Who are the moneychangers of the world? Who are the experts in the law for the most part (lawyers)? Who do the peacemakers try to make peace for in this world? The Harlot.

When Jesus died on the cross, he was cutting the marriage certificate with the first bride by death. She was a harlot. The new Bride becomes the Church, made up of anyone in humanity that would join the new body. The Harlot was Israel, or the one that lost their first groom. A divorce certificate was not enough. It had to be death to make it legal.

The Harlot then joined the beast (Babylon). What is it that Moses said to Israel? Come out of Egypt (Mystery Religion). Why were they in captivity to Babylon for so long? Didn't God bring them out? Will he again?

He is asking them to come out of Egypt and Babylon. Those who do will be saved. There are many Christians in Israel today. A remnant will inherit the land. All of this centers on Masonry. They are the builders that reject the Chief Cornerstone. Instead, they worship the capstone (Top). They should have looked at what holds up the foundation.

The Beast Rules from Rome. The Moneychangers and Experts in the Law have joined Rome with the New World Order. The two witnesses are Israel (Christians) and the USA. When 70 million fled Europe to escape the Church, the reformed church became the witness to the false church. The false church was mixed iron and clay. The two witnesses then arrive when Israel becomes a nation once again. The witnesses are killed, then rise again to the astonishment of the beast. Abaddon is the Father (Ab) of Adon (Lucifer). There must be a mirror to Christ. All Electrons (+) have a Proton (+) mirror. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. No Neutron. Elements are formed from the Neutron and Proton (Strong Force), which follows invariant symmetry laws. Electrons do not follow the law. From this root, the image then follows to everything. Christ has a false Christ mirror. It cannot be any other way. Who is with the true Christ? The + with the Neutron (Strong House). Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Strong House). Adonai is Christ (right). Adon is Lucifer (Rome). Jesus told Peter to fish on the right side of the boat. He choose the left later in his life. He made himself a prince and was dressed instead of dressing himself.

John 21
6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Who did Jesus say would be alive until he returns?

20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

The testimony of John in his Gospel, the three epistles (1 John, 2 John 3 John) and Revelation are true. As for Paul, there are many who say his writings are the ones Jesus warned about. Paul may have been the one coming in his own name (apostle to the Gentiles / uncircumcised). Peter was the apostle to the circumcised. John was the true message if we take it this way. I am still working on this idea and may eventually determine this to be the case for myself. It may simply be the book of Revelation he was speaking of.

I go to a Baptist Church. Who was Elijah, come to baptize for repentance of sins? John 3 tells it like it is. The WHOLE world is loved, but only belief (faith) leads to being faithful. Simply see the story and believe. That's the entire gospel. As a byproduct, your spirit will start giving and stop taking. 1 John is then what accomplishes this: Love. The only law. Israel is the light to show us both sides. They are the example to avoid in the end if they reject the one that is on the right side of truth. Many are on this side in Israel.

Come out of Egypt / Babylon. Join the Cornerstone. If they do this--Salvation.

edit on 16-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

All this looks very, VERY, familiar. If I cared, I take the time to look back and see which banned member you are, but it's just doesn't' matter.

Why do you feel the need to project your religious nuttery on to others? Go find a lost soul who needs your help. Be like Jesus and stop judging everyone else and worry about leading by example.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

All this looks very, VERY, familiar. If I cared, I take the time to look back and see which banned member you are, but it's just doesn't' matter.

Why do you feel the need to project your religious nuttery on to others? Go find a lost soul who needs your help. Be like Jesus and stop judging everyone else and worry about leading by example.

Not judging anyone. This is the religion forum. If you find the content or topic offensive, don't click on this forum. However, if you want to discuss what prophecy is showing us, then this is the place and topic for you. I am seeking the truth and refining my search. Apart from knowing the truth, you are bound to ignore it. Ignorance is to be denied in this place. It's a process, just like failure leading to success. The more you fail, the sooner you find the reward at the end. Practice makes perfect.

The virgins that make it to the end had oil in their lamps. Parable of the Virgins

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Enoch was right, enjoy your pulpit, preach as much as you like, but if you keep wanting to blame masonry for all your shortcomings, you will never be able to fix yourself. The difference is, masons won't seek you out, they wont try to make you join, they won't tell you how wrong you are, in fact, if you don't bother them (us) you will notice that they (we) won't bother you at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
NOTE ABOUT PAUL:

The testimony of John in his Gospel, the three epistles (1 John, 2 John 3 John) and Revelation are true. As for Paul, there are many who say his writings are the ones Jesus warned about. Paul may have been the one coming in his own name (apostle to the Gentiles / uncircumcised). Peter was the apostle to the circumcised. John was the true message if we take it this way. I am still working on this idea and may eventually determine this to be the case for myself. It may simply be the book of Revelation he was speaking of.

If you compare James to Paul, for instance, there seems to be a conflict between justification from faith or works. This is clarified by the life of Abraham. James notes the works of Abraham to offer up Issac, while Paul notes the faith. Which is correct? Both. Works is a byproduct of faith and the evidence of this faith. Likewise, which Christ is true and which is false? Both are necessary to know the truth of the one in the middle of both. Jesus always points to the Father. While the true Christ is positive, like the Proton, the false is negative, like the electron. Which is in the center of invariant symmetry with the Neutron in physics? The Proton. From this root flows the entire story of creation. Physics verifies the story above by the story below. They are mirrors. Both are necessary to forgive enemies. In the end, we are all one. It took both to show the truth of the one in the middle (Neutral). The Father is the one showing both. Why? When all things are gathered again, the error of the electron and entropy is abolished for the higher truth. All will be reconciled back to the God that allowed the error. It's an education from both sides. Paul is just as valuable in this as John. One is not seen aside from the reflection of the other.

Which did Jesus love? Of the two, Jacob and Esau, which did God love? Jacob. The right side of truth. The sons of Cain are parallel to those of Able / Seth. Throughout the entire Bible, the message of one side of the reflection is necessary to make the correct choice. The choice is neither Jacob nor Esau, but the one in the middle. Love your enemies as you love your brother or self. Love them all as God loves all.

Gospel of Philip

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

The pearl is always a pearl, even when covered with mud. The same applies to the prodigal Son. He is loved. The lesson of the entire story is not just loving those you think are deserving. It is grace and mercy for all. Death and Hell must be overcome or it is still alive and well. Until Hell is empty, God will not stop.

Is this contrary to the judgment in the Bible? Yes. Unless you find this solution, you are still judging the adversary (enemy). It's the ultimate truth that can only be found within, not from without. The Bible is only the way home, not the destination.

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Enoch was right, enjoy your pulpit, preach as much as you like, but if you keep wanting to blame masonry for all your shortcomings, you will never be able to fix yourself. The difference is, masons won't seek you out, they wont try to make you join, they won't tell you how wrong you are, in fact, if you don't bother them (us) you will notice that they (we) won't bother you at all.

I forgive the Masons. They are only doing their job in the story. Apart from the image, you cannot know the mirror and who it reveals. They are just as loved as any other pearl in the mud. I am not a better person than them. A friend is who tells you the truth, even if that truth hurts. Only a friend cares enough to show this commitment.

Romans 10

“Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”

19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,

“I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”[j]

20 And Isaiah boldly says,

“I was found by those who did not seek me;
I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”[k]

21 But concerning Israel he says,

“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”

---The hand is not just held out to those who are righteous. My words here are a guide to the truth I have been shown. Deny ignorance, but only if you know what the image reveals. Truth is the thing you deny ignorance with. Argue the points, but leave me out of it. Do you know the definition of Ad Hominem?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A word of advice;
Be careful, too much LIGHT can get you blind.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

AlphaBet.

You, sir, are an occultist. I don't know if you embrace that fact, or reject it, but you are. When I was younger I was into occult as well. The word "occult" means "hidden", as in hidden meanings. An occultist has problems with the overt meanings of sacred texts (and other things) and thus looks for the hidden (occult) meanings in all of it. Back in the day I would have thought of it as having a deeper truth revealed, but now days I just think of it as altering the symbol/referent mappings in your brain and the brains of others to change individual interpretations of things.

Its a dangerous art. changing meanings. You find a a few cases where it works and you think you have it. But then others make it absurd. Take one of your meaning changes in this letter, of the word "feet" in the Bible to "genitals" and read John 13:

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

Wow, Peter must have had a stanky crotch! Can't you see how these meaning changes might be offensive to actual Christians?

Regardless, my only advice to you is to understand that what you are achieving when you "realize" an occult meaning like the fact that feet in the Bible refers to genitals, that what you are actually achieving is simply rewiring the meaning map in your brain, and trying to get others to do the same. Its a psychological process, not a spiritual one.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
all i got out of this was "long list of obscure and twistedmetaphors + a few heavy dashes of clumsy forensic etymology = praise god you are worthless without him allelujia"

looking at the feedback on your previous threads i would say you have a history of such things.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

You, sir, are an occultist. I don't know if you embrace that fact, or reject it, but you are.

Back around 2006, I realized that truth had a counterfeit mirror. Since then, I made it my mission in life to find the truth behind the error. Am I a student of the Mystery hidden in the Bible? Yes. Anyone who looks beyond the milk for babes will find the solid food. I didn't stop there, however. I kept going to make sure I knew the meaning of the symbols, not only in the Bible, but in the reverse image of the error. Moses did the same when he grew up in Egypt. It was only after he knew the truth (direct from God) that he then encoded the true mystery into the Bible. I have always made it clear that the Bible is my main foundation. Study to show thyself approved is something I take seriously. Along the way, I have been tested and challenged by what I have found. The same message keeps rising to the top. The Trinity points the way back to the true God. There is a mirror to this image that is false.

I make no apologies for looking past a veil that was torn for us by God. There is a reason Ephesians reveals the mystery. It was time.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

John 13:

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

Wow, Peter must have had a stanky crotch! Can't you see how these meaning changes might be offensive to actual Christians?

Regardless, my only advice to you is to understand that what you are achieving when you "realize" an occult meaning like the fact that feet in the Bible refers to genitals, that what you are actually achieving is simply rewiring the meaning map in your brain, and trying to get others to do the same. Its a psychological process, not a spiritual one.

You have it right. The seed is what is being washed. He literally washed his feet, yes, but by doing this he was telling them what he was actually washing. The Seed is the corruption from Genesis 3. The Savior is the one that fixes the error in the seed. This is the entire point of the Bible and the reason we eat the bread of Christ. Bread is on many levels, but ultimately signifies the opening of seed in soil. Seeds in Hebrew are ears. Like ears of corn. Ears must open in good soil.

You are mistaking my method, which you may not realize centers on the correct hermeneutic. Here are links to rightly dividing the truth. I do not simply consider one part of the truth. It must all harmonize with the letters and words at their root meanings.

Rules of Pardes

Seven Rules of Hillel

Read Here for Euphemisms in the Bible

Genesis 49

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his.

What is between the feet? The Staff, or Scepter.

It's the seed of the savior, which is the shepherd's staff that leads the people. This is not in a Western sense of perversion. This is a way of saying knowing instead of sex. Adam knew his wife. What did that mean? What did it mean that Ruth uncovered the feet of Boas? What does it mean to walk according to the flesh? What does washing of our seed allow? To finally walk with God.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I say the best measurement of the truth is rejection. masons are a tool being used in this world. Understanding energies and how we live in a reflection is key to understanding why the sheep would be at the right hand of GOD. On the next level and final one the goats will be on the right and the sheep on the left. The verse that speaks of the rapture and how two will be in the field and one will be left and one will be among the eagles should show everyone that there is a division inside ourselves. Many say that the rapture will not happen and no one gets out alive but it happens everyday when people die yet we see nothing but rotting flesh. For many that ole saying from jack rings true. You can't handle the truth. I would have to say tthat in order to fully discredit the op shill style it is time now to pull just one small line from among a picture that was painted and show reasons how you all believe that no truth can not be found within because one part does not make sense or even better revert to character bashing and hope blood is spilled onto the canvas of the whole.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

Thank you for denying ignorance.Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears.Some people can only see their their own reflection in EVERYTHING they do and say.They have made their God" in their own image and become deluded that they KNOW the mind of their God and they do..however it is only themselves.No matter how many times their 'theology" is proven to be incorrect they continue to believe by "studying" a book that will not give them answers to the Truth but only what THEY want to hear.Unfortunately some of these people have family's and friends that "believe" them and they infect them with their vain foolishness.

The only thing that can be done is to "deny ignorance" at that is the beauty(and purpose)of ATS.To publish their ignorance and for it to be denied.My suggestion is to not discourage them from posting but to expose their lies and state The truth of what you "know".John correctly sated in Revelation 22

Let him that does unrighteously do unrighteously still; and let the filthy make himself filthy still; and let him that is righteous practise righteousness still; and he that is holy, let him be sanctified still.

A person can only act according to their nature and character(name).Much can be known of a person by their "name" because out of their heart their mouth (pen) speaks.What is more important than the name is how it was given.Most names are "selfies'.....vain projections of delusion (I am the KING!!).NOTHING hidden will not be known but NONE of it will be known through vain futile attempts to "discover " it. Yahoshua said ..."Be careful HOW you hear; for whosoever has, to him shall be given, and whosoever has not, even what he seems to have shall be taken from him".

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Ad Hominem is useless on ATS. Neither of you have addressed the points made in the thread, but instead attack me. This is the sure sign you have nothing to say. If you would like to refute what has been presented, or show error, you must speak to the subject and leave me out of it.

Ad Hominem is not an argument for or against anything. Pick a topic, like feet being a euphemism for genitals, and then argue it. I clearly showed you a link (there are many more) that tell you the same thing. Find a link that says it does not, then we'll argue its merits.

Pick another topic from the OP if you care to and then show me how I am in error. This is how you deny ignorance. You cannot deny ignorance without some truth other than your disagreement or mindset. Facts are required.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The main problem here is that everybody is assuming their own truth and questioning the others for that.
For instance, we have here a person that has study way too much. And has made a lot of threads talking about religion (at first was interesting, but then somehow your wording change and it's look like your trying to influence others - trying to have your own sect, cult, whatever?).

Rex282 you are right some people get so absorb into their own stuff that they forget their purpose. But we can not deny ignorance. Let's check the meaning of ignorance:

According the Merriam-Webster dictionary: "a lack of knowledge, understanding, or education : the state of being ignorant".

1. Lack of knowledge - I will never be able to learn everything, I can try to learn as much as I can, but in the end there will still be a lot more to learn.
2. Lack of understanding - I can know all about the Bible, but do I really understand what's in there?
3. Lack of education - If I don't have the right instruction, I will not have anything of the above 2.

So, I don't deny ignorance, I embrace it. At this moment I can say that I have a knowledge above common people, but still I am ignorant.

Going back to the original subject; We need to be conscious of our purpose, we can't go around talking about how good we are, because that's a sin.

Matthew 23
1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Ad Hominem is useless on ATS. Neither of you have addressed the points made in the thread, but instead attack me. This is the sure sign you have nothing to say. If you would like to refute what has been presented, or show error, you must speak to the subject and leave me out of it.

Ad Hominem is not an argument for or against anything. Pick a topic, like feet being a euphemism for genitals, and then argue it. I clearly showed you a link (there are many more) that tell you the same thing. Find a link that says it does not, then we'll argue its merits.

Pick another topic from the OP if you care to and then show me how I am in error. This is how you deny ignorance. You cannot deny ignorance without some truth other than your disagreement or mindset. Facts are required.

I’ve stated the basic principle that denies the ignorance of ALL of your theories that are leavened with untruths many times at ATS .Yahoshua also clearly and succinctly stated to some religious Jews that were completely ignorant of any Truth…..

“YOU search(study) the scriptures THINKING that IN them you have “life” yet you FAIL to come to me whom they (the scriptures) “testify” of that I would deliver(save) you”.

This is common reason (which Yahoshua ALWAYS stated).There is no “life” in the words of the scripture to “search and study”.What you are doing is no different than what the Jewish leaders did and the multitude of religious leaders after them and now still do to this day.You (and billions of others) believe you can “unlock” the hidden secrets of the creator God…yet the Son of the creator God clearly stated you can’t.

You are devising formulas and theories by hodge podging(and in your own words it’s a hobby)with your own “personal” subjective interpretations that are nothing more than leavened theology with technical terms thrown in to justify your theories that are just rabbit trails that lead to nowhere.

You have no more PROOF(which you consistently call them) that your theological theories are true than why the universe was created.The most intelligent people on the planet are still clueless(and admit so) to how the material/physical realm “really” works yet YOU claim to have “proof positive” of how the inscrutable creator God “works”!…..that is foolishness of the highest degree. The opponents of your hubris and speculations have no obligation to invalidate your postulations point by point because that’s all they are ..postulations.It is up to YOU to have 100% viable evidence to even approach what is proof of truth which you haven’t done in the least(and never will) .The fact is it is not up to anyone to disprove your postulations but for you to prove beyond reasonable fact they are true.Your postulations are on the order of saying

“2,985,984” angels can fit on the head of a pin…..

You can not prove any of the elements of that statement therefore there is literally “nothing” to disprove except making a statement it is ALL false which is denying your ignorance.

However since you asked to provide “proof” you are incorrect and provide an example I chose the most simple Truth that can be know without even searching your posts or even this post because it’s in the first paragraph.

You call Lucifer “Adon” (which is nonsense in and of itself) however the FACT is the word”translated and transliterated “lucifer" is written a total of “1” time in ALL of the scripture.It is NOT a proper name it is an adjective describing a quality of a “human” not a mythical being "Lucifer the falling archangel" ( also not in the scriptures AT ALL) who becomes “Satan” which is also… not in the scriptures.If you want to know more I have posted this numerous times at ATS.It is not my "theory" it is fact provable fact.

Your perverting words is a clear example of how you (and many others) manipulate and pervert the scriptures to make your own doctrines.You extrapolate words or phrases and invoke your own meaning on to them to the point of creating a ridiculous fantasy and then call it “proof positive” when it is anything but.That is delusion and or insanity not reason or the Truth.

The FACT is”the scriptures are a testimony that testify of “Yahoshua” and testify against those that do not know the creator God nor Yahoshua.Yahoshua “proved” this to the Jews who also did not KNOW the scriptures but believed they had “deciphered” the "God code" as you "believe" you are doing.I am not condemning you as evil however I am stating you are as blind as a rock.You are “making” things up and saying they are “of the creator God” and they clearly are not.If you can’t even get one basic Truth right that has a preponderance of evidence”against” your theory everything you believe is colored by that blindness…and it goes on and on from your false belief Yahoshua is the 1st and last Adam to your “amnesia” theories to. …they are all laced with the same element…leaven..except in your case it is a LOT of leaven corrupts the whole loaf.

There is a very good reason I don’t go into detail and deny all of your ignorance... it is so abundant.Unfortunatly I know for a “fact” you will not and can NOT hear anything I or anyone else says that is reasonable.If Yahoshua said it (and is) you wouldn’t listen either because you have become dull of hearing(stone cold deaf) and cannot hear.You have exchanged the Truth for a lie and the creator God has given you over to a strong delusion that you would believe lies.

I have presented the truth to you last year of the fact that there is no eternal punishment of hell and you insisted there was by your ”theology” Now all of the sudden you are whistling a different tune that “maybe” your God is going to save all of Mankind.....eventually (by your false theory of course).These are blatant subtleties of lies you believe YOU can NOT see…

As I have said before I am NOT condemning you (or anyone else) however I WILL deny your ignorance (which is legion) because it is NOT The Truth.That is ALL that anyone can do.I am positive you WILL “hear” the Truth however the possibility of it being in this age or even the one to come are very very slim as you continue to blaspheme.Those who purport to “know” the mind of the creator God by “studying and believing a method of religion” (which is your Belief System(BS) religion) are in a very precarious position.If they are wrong(and all of them are) that is a LOT of accountability. Yahoshua said take care how you listen.By the things you have written you have not heard and what little you “think” you have heard has been taken away.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I may not agree with everything you say...

but I have missed your writing my friend

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Perhaps one point at a time:

WIKIPEDIA
In Ancient Semitic religion, specifically Canaanite religion, the term Adon (ʾdwn, Hebrew אדון, from a triliteral "hollow" root D-I-N or D-W-N, cognate with Akkadian adannu "mighty"[citation needed]), literally "lord, patron", has been in use as a theonym from the Late Bronze Age at least, contrasting with Ba`al "master

In Canaanite (Ugaritic) tradition, ʾadn ilm, literally "lord of gods" is an epithet of El, but ʾadn could also be an epithet of other gods, especially Tammuz. The epithet of Tammuz enters Greek tradition as a proper name, Adonis, the youthful lover of Aphrodite.

Hebrew tradition makes Adon "lord" or Adonai "my lord" an epithet of the God of Israel, depicted as the chief antagonist of "the Ba`als" in the Tanakh. The epithet came to be used as an euphemism to avoid invoking the deity's proper name, Yahweh.".

The Son of God was born according to Colossians 1. Adam was formed according to Genesis 2 by YHVH. Elohim created mankind. Here, we have three different words that are all different Hebrew words. Formed, Created and Born. Adam was not the firstborn over all creation. Adam's first son would have been the first born on Earth. It was YHVH that made Eve from Adam. Elohim said, let 'us' make man in 'our' image. Elohim is Father, Mother and Son. What happened after this in Genesis 2. God rested, then the Lord formed (not created) Adam. This went against the will of the other two. He was acting alone.

YHVH formed Adam and Eve in HIS image. Who is the Son of God in Luke 3? Adam is the last listed. There are not two. YHVH formed Adam, which makes Adam the seed of YHVH. YHVH proclaimed himself to be God with none beside. What did Jesus acknowledge? The Father and the Holy Spirit. Spirit is feminine. The Hebrew bears out who she is. She is the Aleph Mem, or Spirit of God. Solomon calls her Wisdom. What was the curse on Eve. Enmity between the seed of the one that caused the fall. You say Satan, but the Bible never names Satan until the time of the Babylonian exile. What was the error of babylon? Commerce. What was the error of the Guardian Redeemer in Ez. 28? Commerce. Who does Cyrus give credit to for his victories? Marduk, not YHVH.

Jesus makes it clear he was taught by the Father. Why did Jesus need to pay for the sins of mankind? Because he was the one leading them from beginning to end. God required this of Him so that His Sons (like Abraham's Son Issac) would live. He redeems us from the fall. Who fell? God created the paradise of Genesis 1. YHVH created and restricted eternal life in a garden of his own design. No gardens in Genesis 1 or restrictions to the first creation of Elohim. The fruit of knowledge was toil in the Garden he created. From there, the Lord was prince of the Earth, adversary to mankind and accuser of man. As we later find out, the Father (God) is love and keeps no records of wrongs. Who kept a record of wrongs? YHVH. Who told us to love and forgive enemies? Adoani, the risen LORD!

Ezekiel then documents who YHVH was, which is the lower nature of Adonai to come. He met the requirement of his previous actions, which was to Redeem mankind as the Guardian Redeemer. This is then shown to us in the story of the Guardian Redeemer Boaz.

Here is the fallen Guardian Cherub described. Who is speaking? Davar = Memra = Logos. Consult the Jewish Orthodox Bible for the correct name of the Lord in this passage. Ezekiel was one of the last prophets of the age of the Son (Issac to Jesus).

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.

What the Lord does not realize at this point is the fact that He was the one he was describing. It's not until we reach the life of Jesus, or the last involution of the seed that the Lord realizes his place between both good and evil. He was both sides of creation. You must read Colossians 1:15 for it's full meaning. ALL powers and principalities are derived from ONE Son of God. All mankind is derived from the seal of the Aleph Tav. He is not simply the first thing God created, he is the full creation itself, complete with all that is named. It is only when he realizes that there is a Father above Him that he is humbled and pays for the error in his creation.

The entire Bible is the story of Jesus learning from his Father. In the end, mankind is the exact image, or the Son looking at his own self from above to below. For Jesus to be fully man, his lower nature had to be all humanity. His upper nature was the God of humanity, but as a Son of God the Father.

We can only speculate why he created the Genesis 2 creation. It may well have been the same process of a human involved in the water. The involution causes inconscience, or forgetting who you are.

Feel free to see it as you wish. I can only show you how I see it. The Father does not ask for the Son's sacrifice without providing a ram caught in the thicket. As it turns out, the one speaking to Moses in the flame of the bush is the same one with the crown of thorns on his head. The Father is God. Jesus said as much by continually pointing to another and not himself.

YHVH is the ram caught in the thicket. Adonai is the risen Lord. Yes, he rose again. First, he had to suffer for the error of creation.

Mankind (his children) are saved in the process. He is the Guardian Redeemer.

Boaz (Ruth 4)

5 Then Boaz said, “On the day you buy the land from Naomi, you also acquire Ruth the Moabite, the[c] dead man’s widow, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property.”

6 At this, the guardian-redeemer said, “Then I cannot redeem it because I might endanger my own estate. You redeem it yourself. I cannot do it.”

Did he redeem the property and Ruth? Ruth uncovered his feet. The seed is the wings of the guardian covering the female. He redeemed creation.

No more enmity. Head and heel of Genesis 3.

edit on 20-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Perhaps one point at a time:

WIKIPEDIA
In Ancient Semitic religion, specifically Canaanite religion, the term Adon (ʾdwn, Hebrew אדון, from a triliteral "hollow" root D-I-N or D-W-N, cognate with Akkadian adannu "mighty"[citation needed]), literally "lord, patron", has been in use as a theonym from the Late Bronze Age at least, contrasting with Ba`al "master

In Canaanite (Ugaritic) tradition, ʾadn ilm, literally "lord of gods" is an epithet of El, but ʾadn could also be an epithet of other gods, especially Tammuz. The epithet of Tammuz enters Greek tradition as a proper name, Adonis, the youthful lover of Aphrodite.

Hebrew tradition makes Adon "lord" or Adonai "my lord" an epithet of the God of Israel, depicted as the chief antagonist of "the Ba`als" in the Tanakh. The epithet came to be used as an euphemism to avoid invoking the deity's proper name, Yahweh.".

You have not addressed my substantiation of your false statement only skirted it by “quoting Wikipedia” as if that is the source of Truth to divert from the fact your statement is false.The fact is it wouldn’t matter if the Wikipedia article was true….you did not address your statement “Lucifer is Adon” at all because you cannot reasonably and truthfully defend your false statement.This is consistent with all of your writings here at ATS you have no defense of Truth you claim to "know" only your extrapolated religious speculation.

The fact is lucifer is an adjective describing a person and it wasn’t “Adon”or the mythical beings you believe in…..however just like the majority of everything you write as “conclusions” of your “proof” of “your theories” it is nothing but speculation manipulated by your false extrapolations. You can quote facts all you want but you can’t make 1+1=3 .

This is why anyone with reason should deny your abundance of ignorance of Truth.You CAN’T hear because the only thing you “hear” is you own “voice”.You prove this over and over and are still blind to it and grow more blind each time you deny Truth which is.. YOU “know” NOTHING….all that you believe you “know” is ALL in you religious carnal mind(satan …the adversary) that is in complete enmity with the creator God.

I am positive you will continue to ramble on and on about your “greatness” and how YOU are going to “save” the world by your GREAT “knowledge” of deciphering "your God".Your choice of your ATS “name” exemplifies your hubris and complete disdain of the Truth….and I am positive others like me will continue to deny your great ignorance of Truth...including the creator God...THE FATHER.

edit on 20-9-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Jesus was never called adonai in the Bible, he was called Kyrios (Lord in Greek) so why not use the Greek word?

Lightbearer, Lucifer (Lux - Light , Fer - Bearer) in Greek Phosphorus, is a title. It was a title for the morning star Venus. It was personified as a person just like Selene (The Moon) was personified as a person.

Jesus is also referred to as The Morning Star in the Bible sometimes, so Jesus himself is called Lucifer like in 2 Peter:

2 Peter 1:19 (Latin Biblia Sacra Vulgata)
et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris

2 Peter 1:19 (KJV version)
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

In Hebrew where it says "Lucifer" in English, it says "Haylel Ben Sahar" in Hebrew which means "The Shining One, The Son of Dawn"

It is just another title for Venus which is why the word "Lucifer" (Light Bearer) was used. The whole purpose of calling the person he was referring to "Haylel Ben Sahar" (The Shining One and The Son of Dawn) was to mock whoever he was referring to which was most likely the king of babylon Nebuchadnezzar.

If you think Isaiah refers to Lucifer as an actual spirit here are some things to consider:

Did Lucifer destroy cities and hold prisoners (Isaiah 14:17)?

Can Lucifer have a burial like the others of his land and people - The Babylonians (Isaiah 14:20)?

Lucifer was a King according to Isaiah, one of the most powerful Kings who had children - The Babylonians who build cities and hold prisoners - who had many of his own Babylonian people die due to his tyranny. None of this sounds like a spirit to me but a physical being.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join