It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatchet Burial Ground

page: 1

join
share:
Odd

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I know that discussions get heated in here sometimes, and I know that a lot of us (myself included) have posted things that we wish we hadn't. Thusly, I thought I would start this thread as an opportunity for those of us who wish to discuss with other members our arguments in the past, and to give and recieve forgiveness for any harsh words that might have been said in the course of such arguments.

As for myself, I would like to say to the Colonel, if he still keeps an eye on ATS (and I'm sure he'd be thrilled that we now have our own politics board) that I do not hold any hard feelings against him. The same goes for any of the other posters on this board that I may have alienated or offended by way of my particular political opinions.

Just because our stances on certian social and fiscal issues may differ does not mean that ATS cannot still function as one of the finest, and most powerful, forums of discussion upon the world that is unknown to the common man. Take some time to let members that you have fought with in the past know that you respect them and theiir views... and give thanks that we have this great place to meet and share ideas.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good thread idea Odd....I think we often forget that there are actual oxygen breathing, homo sapien, carbon life forms on the other end of our monitors...

I don't know if I've offended anyone myself...but hey....If I did, ROT IN HELL!...er...I mean...I'm sorry....

[edit on 12/7/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
...tough sh**! It was by calculated action that it happened!

Grow a set ! If you don't think about what you say & how you say it before you've said it, go back and reavluate that practice!

new topics

join