It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Zimmerman tell man: 'I will [snip] kill you'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A Florida man has accused George Zimmerman of threatening to kill him and then showing up later at his work, Officer Bianca Gillett with the Lake Mary Police Department confirmed to CNN Friday.

The man called 911 twice, according to Gillett: Once on Tuesday to report the threat, which he said happened during a road rage incident.

"Why are you pointing your finger at me?" the driver of the vehicle, which had two occupants, said to the man. "I will f******g kill you, do you know who I am?"

NLN

Funny we haven't heard about any other participant's in the Zimmerman trial regarding illegal behavior other than Zimmerman. Its only a matter of time till he kills someone...oh wait he already did!

Only a matter of time till he kills another?

Zimmerman has also been pulled over three times by police -- twice for speeding and another time for having window tint that was too dark.

Additionally, he was arrested last September for an alleged domestic dispute with his then-estranged wife. No charges resulted from the incident.

He was also arrested in November for allegedly pointing a gun at his girlfriend. No charges were filed in that incident either.

edit on 12/9/14 by masqua because: title edit for censor circumvention

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was wondering what that "white hispanic" was up to.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I was wondering what that "white hispanic" was up to.

White Jewish Hispanic..?

"do you know who i Am"....lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And reply to: LDragonFire

Is he trying to provoke to get attacked again?
He knows how to get away with it now, prob itching to do it again.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Following the mainstream media's logic....George Zimmerman is a "white hispanic". So would that make Obama the first "half white/half black" President?

Actually, know what? Of course it doesn't.

It's a two-way street. We're all equal so we should all look both ways, regardless of disposition, blue eyes, Martian ancestry.....

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Who cares?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Funny if true.

But I think somebody is trying to set up a lawsuit.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly. This incident was exploited to fan the fires of racial division. It worked. Michael Brown came along now, that's going out.

Be safe everybody, regardless of color, we're all seen as expendable in the eyes of TPTB.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Poor George has now gone full retard. His status as the Right wing darling has gone to his head and caused him to believe his own BS.

www.newsday.com...

www.slate.com...
edit on 12-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well this man is almost the modern day oj so yes people are going to care when he does things like this. You go ahead and not care about it and don't waste your time caring enough to post in the threads you don't care about

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
dudley do know wrong at it again? we all knew the guy is a ticking time bomb.
but....guilty until proven innocent i guess.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yeah...and heavens forbid that anyone would make stuff up either lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
According to TMZ this guy is white. Zimmerman finding out where he works seems far fetched though.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There was a bunch of people who decided Trayvon's life was meaningless cause he was a thug. They decided he was a thug cause the threw fingers, ditched school, and smoked weed. On the other hand we have zimmerman who had history of violence before Trayvon, and has multiple threats against people since, yet these same people who where ok with Trayvon's death, won't call Zimmerman a thug, and they actually defend him until they are blue in the face.

At what point does zimmerman become a worthless thug to you guys? is there a kill count he has to pass before you consider it? or does his skin lack sufficient melenine for the thug title?

History shows zimmerman is the worse of these two "thugs" yet some of you love him like he's your hero thug killer extraordinaire. It's weird.

edit on 09pm12pm302014-09-13T12:24:52-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
There was a bunch of people who decided Travon's life was meaningless cause he was a thug. They decided he was a thug cause the threw fingers, ditched schoo,l and smoked weed. On the other hand we have zimmerman who had history of violence before travon, and has multiple threats against people since, yet these same people who where ok with Travon's death, won't call Zimmerman a thug, and they actually defend him until they are blue in the face.

At what point does zimmerman become a worthless thug to you guys? is there a kill count he has to pass before you consider it? or does his skin lack sufficient melenine for the thug title?

History shows zimmerman is the worse of these two "thugs" yet some of you love him like he's your hero thug killer extraordinaire. It's weird.

Yep domestic violence, threatening people, pointing guns at people. He seems to fit the definition of a thug. 3 felony arrest prior to 2012(plead down to misdemeanors), pysch meds, dozens of questionable police desk and 911 calls for perhaps frivolous reasons, 3-4 arrest/run-in's with police since his acquittal and the Death Wish crowd and far rights love this guy
edit on 13-9-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well this man is almost the modern day oj so yes people are going to care when he does things like this. You go ahead and not care about it and don't waste your time caring enough to post in the threads you don't care about

Agreed!!! Just a matter of time before this nut job offs someone else! Can't believe he said that! "Do you know who I am??!!!" Like he's special or something.....he's NOTHING!

top topics

join