It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Extract Blood From Humans Regularly? My Take On Abductions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Thanx, but no matter when I crash. I wake at 3 A.M. So maybe the Melatonin def could cause some of the awakenings, at 3 all the time though?! It's just odd is all, that Me, and some I know have this same issue! Is that when they reset the Matrix?! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem Do Aliens
regularly extract blood from humans?

Well, yeah, where do you think the idea of
vampires come from? Why do you think there
always has to be wars and massacres?

They ARE vampires

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Thanx, but no matter when I crash. I wake at 3 A.M. So maybe the Melatonin def could cause some of the awakenings, at 3 all the time though?! It's just odd is all, that Me, and some I know have this same issue! Is that when they reset the Matrix?! LOL!!!

One of the most amazing things about brain chemistry is that every person in the whole world produces a large amount of melatonin at around 3am. I have know idea how our brains figure out time zones, but we all have a natural built in clock that does.

I have read a few threads here about people claiming to have woken up and encountered aliens at around 3am, which leads me to wonder if they have just suffered sleep paralysis due to a melatonin deficiency or overload.

I've experienced sleep paralysis and it was very frightening, thought I was dying. I was fully conscious, yet dreaming at the same time. It was indistinguishable from hallucinating, like a movie screen inside my eye lids.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The 3 A.M. Melatonin production thing is fascinating!!! Thanx for the info. You may be onto something with the awakenings and seeing aliens then. That in itself is a subject I will look into.
I appreciate your input to Me! Thanx!! Later, Syx.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
a reply to: OrionsGem Do Aliens
regularly extract blood from humans?

Well, yeah, where do you think the idea of
vampires come from? Why do you think there
always has to be wars and massacres?

They ARE vampires

What exactly is it about blood then? What makes it so special?>

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Sometimes they have stories like the lab at Dulce, but if there is any hidden truth to that then it may be human, but if we go back to the Foo Fighters then can humans could have mastered the 'orb' by then? The orbs would fly around the craft, some sources say they can fly faster than a rocket, and fly around the rocket while it is in transit, and disintegrate the rocket if wanted. The orb isn't a technology in the public domain as far as I know, but it has a deep history in the UFO phenomena, including an entry into the private homes of abductees, particulary a researcher that discovered the fire balls near Dulce.

Most of the cattle in the beginning days had been drained of blood, which wasn't even a realistic capability for humans to do - when there is not a track around the animal, and not a drop of blood anywhere. Right when it started on a large scale by the 100s, so there were multiple events of the 3's and 4's in different parts of the US at the same time for a whole season of fall. They came back on a seasonal basis again for the next 2 years. Police officers testifying that aliens had visited, and trying to calm the towns down, reports of aliens taking cows and humans to law enforcement, one particular in northern New Mexico when someone decided to challenge the aliens in the cattle prairie, and became immediately abducted, implanted, and apologized to for being witness of an event not meant to be seen. This is the event that you are referring to, about the 'vats' full of a mixture of cattle body parts, but it may have been a different fluid.

Two years later there was an invasion in Brazil. It was a calculated methodical strategic military-like invasion of the whole land. To do with humans, beams came down from the ships of light and it was determined they were for samples of blood.

Now this is interesting if we heard of 'medical procedures' having to do with aliens from outer space. Why would that be? Don't you think it was be like the early days when people were writing stories of invaders from mars, if the truth was fabricated? Well it is amazing that we have ancient texts to tell us the same story. I do not know how these ancient magical priests and mysterious men knew how to get such knowledge they had, but they still tells us that a group of beings who had ships of light created a group of beings, one of the terms is Igigi. It's a funny name, but back then they gave names to things for what they mean, and when you take the meaning of the word Igigi, it breaks down as a very thin body and a face with large eyes. It was written these beings were created before us, that is why in abduction they tell people that.

The creators of the grays may have had something to do with the enormous megaliths on earth and other planets. In South America they would throw 40 ton slabs of stone down a large cliff and then haul them up another cliff. ?? When the Spanish first asks who built these things, the traditions said they were from the gods. These gods had the capability to fly - that has been established. It is said in both ancient times and modern times that the gods would wear masks - for the reason as not to scare humans. Now the really big connection, is that in ancient times on both sides of the world there was a people who were determined to give human sacrifice to the gods.

Just like modern aliens, they had the ability to shape shift, and in the far east they did a ton of shape shifting. To this day we have a remnant of people still mystified to the point of worship with humanoid beings having the head of animals. Going far back, the correlations bring about legends that the aliens (creator being of the grays possibly) would consume people with one bite. So the people literally made a furnace in the shape of the being (which was a humanoid being with the head of a cow), and made a design that the human sacrifice would be put on the beings hands, and rolled down a chute into the stomach and being the large furnace. That is an example of one part of ancient mysterious history, in one land, but those evidences pop up in other lands, with other peoples, which makes one think it is possible our visitation in the 20th century was minor compared to the same aliens that visited in ancient times.

Moses was said to have a face of light, specifically a mystical aurora illuminating his being in front of him.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Awesome brief history! What else can you share? Would love to hear more about these early encounters, especially the cattle mutilation "flaps" that occurred..

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Awesome brief history! What else can you share? Would love to hear more about these early encounters, especially the cattle mutilation "flaps" that occurred..

OG

Hey thank you. There definitely is a lot to get into, in fact it was the cattle mutilations that pushed me over the edge from a believer into a person realization. It took so much though, before that to happen to me, to even get me to the place where I was confronted with enough evidence, and cross from belief to realization - trust me, so I do understand why people quickly reject that this could be real.

It is hard to research the early days, this history is very much suppressed, and being incredibly mysterious you know how the world likes to 'forget' about mysterious things, such as the giants that were discovered, and isn't it funny the giants have elongated skulls? We are looking for the answer but they are more focused on having us look at something else in order to keep us believing in them and not the truth, a prominent psychological ploy of America.

It started when I went on a wilderness program by the 4 corners in Utah, United States. It could be that the aliens were based somewhere out there - as in the tale of Dulce by Paul Bennewitz. Because some strange things happened to me after that. But the way aliens work is very mysterious, because time doesn't seem to have an affect on them. So if they find you, then it appears they can go back in the past and have an influence on your life from the very beginning, or maybe they did no time travel, but either way the aliens are incredibly mysterious and occult - they will not let you know all of the puzzle, but also do not seem to care much about hiding themselves even in the midst of all this secrecy, an example being the cattle mutilations.

It has been known since the late 1960s in the San Luis Valley of Colorado, that strange lights in the sky have been associated with cattle mutilation, which has occurred to many kinds of animals, not just cattle. In Linda Howe's second rare documentary, A Strange Harvest Part II, there is home video footage of the much talked about, mysterious lights that hover over cattle fields just before a mutilation. Going back to Part I of the documentary, Linda interviews the Cascade County police station about an event that happened in the 3rd year of extensive cattle mutes. The police department worked together with a news team to stake out and track the strange lights hovering in the cattle fields. Eventually they caught up with the lights, one of them they named 'Big Mama.' The reason why they named the UFO Big Mama was because smaller UFOs would come out of the large UFO, fly around, and then go back into the large UFO. In the home video footage from A Strange Harvest Part II, it is awesome to see a giant white light in the sky, and other lights appearring in, out, and around the giant white light. But the creepy feeling comes when you see the methodical movements of this white light and the other smaller lights who zipped around, the bigger light moves across, up and down, very smoothly and exact, it is truly exclusive UFO footage in the middle of all the cattle mutilations, and it correlates exactly with what the professional team in Colorado came across.

Things like this brought the police forces to be absolutely sure without a doubt that we have been visited by creatures from outer space, so Linda Howe who wasn't even a UFO researcher jumped on it immediately and forever ended up working in the phenomena, a changed woman after those affirmations by the police in 1979. It took about 5 mutes for the sheriff to be a full on believer. In one case, the cow had buried it's head into the ground as a result of struggle, but it's body was paralyzed with legs sticking up in the air, as if the cow's head was moving but it's body was frozen still. All of the cow's sex organs were missing, and there was not a drop of blood anywhere, no tracks, or any other sign of struggle besides moving it's head violently in the one area to dig a hole. Another case the cow was propped up on a slab or table but there was no physical way the cow could have gotten there because it was in an enclosed area. Another case happened just feet away from a house with windows open and dogs outside but nothing was heard or seen. Another case in broad daylight when the ranchers were outside working, withing 45 minutes of checking the same cow. It was after these experiences, and after the lights were seen in the sky, that made officers change their beliefs.

It's possible this has been going on for 1,000s of years. Ever since the first writing, the ancients have been seeing strange lights in the sky. The ancients Sumerians, going back literally as far back as there was writing, have a script about a boat of light which was able to fly. An ancient Babylonian king looked to the stars at night for answers, and saw a bright star fly from one side of the horizon to the other. But something happened in 1973, which is more like an alien military campaign, when the mutes started happening every night and the rest of the world claimed there was a UFO flap, as remembered from 1952 when UFOs stormed Washington DC and all over america, it was happening again, but by this time the aliens had the stronghold of their underground bases together and were ready to implement the middle phase of there earth operation (in modern times). When looking at the congested areas it appears there were alien underground bases in these areas - northern New Mexico, Tulsa Oklahoma, Fyffe Alabama, off the coast of Gulf Breeze Florida, and others. Some of these locations were the homes of later to be prolific UFO abduction researchers, we do not have new people like this coming out today because the UFO visitation has completed it's goal and operation, they became what they were - only as a result of the need form which strange things were happening. A less known case in Tulsa, a man on a bicycle appeared from thin air and crashed his bike in the street, unfortunately with the same signs of a cattle mutilation, he did survive but was unable to have kids. So as in the broad daylight cases, the aliens can become invisible and pick anything or anybody up.

The first year of 1973, was when the ranchers took it upon themselves to deal with the cattle mute culprit. In 1973 the ranchers formed teams with loaded weapons and did their own type of military like operation. Walking back and forth across the fields at night with rifles in hand, sleeping out in the prairies at night, hoping to get sight of whatever is taking their livestock. Again the glowing lights would come, and in some cases the ranchers even shot bullets at the UFO, which seemed not to care (reminds us of 1942 in LA). But eventually they all agreed that it appeared the lights were one step ahead of them, because wherever they went, a mutilation happened but each time it was done in a strategic place somewhere the ranchers were not.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let us consider that in Los Angeles during 1942 there was a UFO sitting still in the sky, letting humans try to take it down. Less than a decade later, orbs were flying circles around aircraft in the war. Then abductions began and UFO flaps, but at first the abductions were not the least bit sloppy. The aliens used their illusions at times when nobody was around, and they screened the memories more thoroughly. It was as if the aliens wanted us to know, when they abducted Betty and Barney Hill in 1961. They flew from outside the atmosphere appearing to come from the moon, they followed the care, and they observed Betty and Barney when the car stopped and pulled over, and then they stet a road block and came out of the craft by the parked car - all without screening their memory. Next thing you know aliens are entering houses at night, returning abductees with the wrong clothes, acting like they didn't need to be as covert, maybe because they learned we were not as much as a threat as we could have been, a new planet, a new peoples in the universe.

So the cattle mutilations were a crucial stage in the visitation as a result of the abductions, because after the abductions started, the cattle mutes began. It was identified that almost all abductions had to do with gathering 'sperm and eggs' so obviously what do you think the aliens had in mind? To experiment creating earth lifeforms. It was determined that cattle blood was similar to humans and could be used, since the aliens needed blood for their hybrids they used cattle instead of sending beams down to collect from air. That is the most real answer, but you will only hear the many obviously false attempts at disinformation.

1975 was the middle point in the cattle mutilation epidemic, in this year it spread from the middle of the US down into Texas and into Colorado, and up into Canada. It lasted in spurts until the 21st century and isolated events thereafter in north America, but it picked up in south America in 2002 right when it left north America. I don't think that aliens left north America and started fresh down south, but they retreated to previous strongholds, because during the onset of the invasion in the 1940s south America was teaming with UFO activity, I mean UFOs seen in the skies every night. Going up north into the mountains of 1975, bigfoot was originally associated exclusively with UFOs, appearing to witnesses from beams coming out of the flying or parked crafts. In the 1920s there was a human wolf contact in south America, it illustrates that the phenomena at Skinwalker ranch was extraterrestrial - orbs, animal mutes, and animal hybrids - are ET related, not mystical.

The UFO 'beam' has plenty of history. Many cattle have seen in a beam of light. In 1976, during the first wave of cattle mutilations in New Mexico, it was discovered there was a substance on the cattle that showed up under ultra violet light. A couple decades later an abduction researcher found that the 'finger prints' of aliens showed up on abductees under ultraviolet light, the same type found on the cows. During he prominent year of 1973, a woman, family, and friends witnessed a beam of light coming down from a UFO on a cattle pasture. She claimed to have an out of body experience, and by all evidence it was an abduction. She saw the aliens mutilate the cow. The aliens had large eyes with slit pupils, perhaps a version of small reptilian gray (a little shorter and greenish skin). They had a strange double bladed long knife that was flexible in a strange way, they attached wire like instruments to the cattle parts when removed, she was crying to them, asking if they had remorse, they were ignoring her. Along with her, another witness in 1980, and the cow which buried it's head, we can tell unfortunately the aliens prefer to work on the animal without bringing it down first.

Ways to tell if a reported individual has seen real aliens in a real experience: Claims the aliens appear child like in some way. The aliens are bald. The aliens are in one piece jump suits. The aliens do not have private parts. The aliens look like 'strange people.' The aliens are extremely thin. And of course - there is a craft in the area, or there are strange lights in the sky.

Now the startling thing is that in the late 1970s in New Mexico, UFOs were flying into our most secure military bases, particulary where we stored nukes. Myths came out of the woodwork, saying that aliens were working with human scientists underground...there was a government treaty with aliens...even a president had sat down in a meeting with them... It was all a new trend called disinformation. The government was isolated to a reality and possible relationship with UFOs, so it was interesting that the Air Force in particular went full force, creating the MJ-12 and a multitude of secret UFO documents recovered by former military personnel from the new Freedom of Information Act. In my opinion it all stemmed around falsification to trick the public (as they love to do), and the exact relationship between the government and UFOs is still unknown. Specifically, it is still unknown whether Roswell was an alien crash, or a Nazi crash, but the evidence is overwhelmingly alien.

The 2002 flap to me was very legitimate. Similar to America in the late 1970s when a civilian scientist and UFO researcher found extensive evidence of an underground UFO base located by Dulce New Mexico, scientists in Argentina found a UFO base shortly after then saw strange lights flying around the mountains. In America the underground base was discovered because of the cattle mutilations, in Argentina they found it prior to the cattle mutes. There was a case in which 15 sheep in a pen had their eyes removed surgically - and there was no noise or commotion. One surprising case a cow had an 'embryo 'cleanly' removed from its womb, 'as though some type of laser beam had been used.' A veterinarian claimed most cases involved all the blood being drained from the cow. Some local inhabitants in La Pampa province said they saw bright lights in the night sky near one site of mutilations. 'I'd have to say I side with the paranormals on this one. It has to be something from beyond the Earth."

I know they were here to do what they want, and the way earth changed as a result of them being here, I know that is very exotic, and hard to change from such a normality to the unfamiliar. I know that a human is more like a slave when it comes to an aliens. But, over all things - the Perception that has been instilled inside of my subconscious, deep down it is triggered by things from the alien visitation. And when I see those things - A ton of love and emotion covers my whole body. I am captivated and completely taken from a crazy form of pure Nostalgia, as if I was there, as if I can see the change, and I Long for it so much, but since it is gone and passed, it is also sad that things can never be the same again. It is the most remarkable, largest form of magic that any human being can encounter, from the alien understanding of love, earth, and the deepest parts of the unknown farther ever than we could imagine.

Here are some references from my material:
www.scribd.com...
sigsno.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Holy moly awesome and informative post, star for you!

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join