It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting on a plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This strange thing happened to me on thanksgiving while I was on a plane going to Phoenix, Arizona from the Burbank airport in California. When the plane was going over the bottom tip of Nevada, we started going though some thick overcast clouds. Ater about 2 minutes in the clouds, I notice something strange out the window. I see several very bright dot sized objects. I press my face agaist the window and realize that there is a disc shaped object about 100 feet away from the airplane the bright dots looked like bolts near the the edges of the aircraft that were reflecting the sun. I could only see the reflecting bolts though because of the cloud the plane was going though. It seemed to be going faster than the plane and before it went completely out of view it made a hard right although it didn't seem to turn.

This is what the thing I saw looked like (this is an overhead view).

(very crude drawing, I know)

I asked my brother who was siting a row in front of me if he saw something like this and he said yes. To tell you the truth, this is my first UFO sighting.

By the way, I am being 100% truthfull.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe you and it's very interesting. I wonder why the other people on the plane didn't see it as well and tell everyone.

Wish something like that happened here in Australia

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow, way cool,
To bad you didn't have a camera on hand. Pics would have been nice. As to the other people on board, I fly quite regularly, and I look out the window because I want too. I like to play games with myself, I'll look down and try to identify landmarks. Just a hobby, but I've noticed most if not all people sitting around me (that I can see) could care less about looking out the window. I think looking out for long durations of time is something very few of does.

It doesn't suprise me in the least anyone else noticed.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It looked like this. This is looking out the planes window.
(again I am no artist, don't laugh, ok you can if you want too )
img130.exs.cx...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Day Slurpee]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You are a very lucky man. I would have yelled, "Look at that". The more witnesses the better I believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It would be a great experience to be on a plane, casually looking out the window and spoting one of these. Its odd that there are even airline pilots are seeing these, I wonder why the ufo's follow along planes . Either they are intrested in out flying machines, or they are showing off the vast superioriy of theres

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hmm, never saw a UFO out a plane, jsut a dodgey loose flap once. We landed in America OK though, meh, even if it was a rubbish landing.
Stupid pilots...

Pilots do see alot of stuff, rarely report it though, as ATC always says "nothing here", or they put it to a trick of the light. Hell, they probably have their feet up and autopilot on now days anyway.
No, I saw it on TV, interviews with pilots who had seen UFO's, and ones that follow the planes for a while then dart off and so on. On guy even said one flew right infront of him. Personally, glad its not me, I would have dived down under it for fear of hitting the damn thing! Pilots must be clam fellows...

Meh, what can they do when they see one anyway? They aren't armed, and I remember off TV a USAF pilot once chased a UFO to inercept it. He was never found again.
I really do feel sorry for him and his family, they found jet wreckage but not his body. Put down to pilot error too. How awful is that?

top topics

join