It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma university student kneed by cops. Cries for help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just had a relative post a video on Facebook of a what I suppose is a student from oklahoma university that is being held down by 3 or 4 cops and is crying out for someone to help him. It says that it just happened. I don't know how to get that video on here because it looks like it was just uploaded to facebook.

edit on 9/10/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Embedded video.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Link?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If it is a youtube video then it would have some kind of label or title if you will and the top part of the video and you could find it on youtube.
Or I am sure it has a title regardless, maybe do a google search of the title of the video on facebook?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Found the video on youtube.

edit on 9/10/2014 by stellawayten because: fix link

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Here ya go...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Apparently this isn't from today. I think yesterday though. It was on the local new.

news clip

“It was horrifying to watch,” OU students demandi…: youtu.be...
edit on 9/10/2014 by stellawayten because: trying to fix the link.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OK...why did the cops stop him and why is he fighting them. I'm sure they didn't just pick him as a random stanger on campus to take down to the ground.

What is the back story to this story.

ETA: I just watched your news video. Not saying the cops were in the right in the use of excessive force. But, the man does have a history with the LEO there....

Des

edit on 10-9-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The news clip says that he was looking up girls skirts. And that they always have problems with him.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Video on officers restraining man on OU campus goes viral
News story.
edit on 9/10/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
The news clip says that he was looking up girls skirts. And that they always have problems with him.

That's horrible. Sexual harassment disgusts me.

That said, the cops should take him in or something, not beat him up like that. It kinda sounded like they were torturing him.

All in all, crappy situation.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

That said, the cops should take him in or something, not beat him up like that. It kinda sounded like they were torturing him.

^ Agreed. Pretty much all I had to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

He is on the ground with four officers. There is no reason to knee a perp ever and I doubt he did any big crime. How do you think that officer would handle someone that shot a cop even in self defense? If he's kneeing people that are on the ground, unarmed and surrounded I can't imagine what he'd do to someone he was really mad at.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen one these where the person wasn't resisting. I'd be willing to bet real money that if he cooperated fully he probably wouldn't have even ended up on he ground, let along got the smack down treatment.

He hates Oklahoma too. Give'em another knee for me!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju

You've never seen one where the person wasn't resisting? I've seen plenty (that is if the police actually get hands on the person before they kill them). Also the police definition for resisting is absurd. They consider natural pain response to be resisting.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Kaiju

You've never seen one where the person wasn't resisting? I've seen plenty (that is if the police actually get hands on the person before they kill them). Also the police definition for resisting is absurd. They consider natural pain response to be resisting.

If they hit you in the face and some of your blood splatters back onto them or their uniform they consider that assault.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

What is the back story to this story.

is the back story relevant this kid was being manhandled by a few cops...they have no right to hurt him,they are supposed to arrest him and it is up to a judge to dish out punishment....

im getting quite sick of watching cops abuse their power and beat people up....they are supposed to protect not hurt

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

People need to band together and form a real militia to combat and check those bastards.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

If it was my daughter I would not mind so much. It's someone's daughter. I'm not too upset, I would want to do far worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

People need to band together and form a real militia to combat and check those bastards.

And how do you suppose a "real militia," set up as a checks and balances, would be viewed by the masses and of course appropriately spun by the MSM? How do you suppose the cops would respond to citizens with a "real militia" roaming about?

I think it would make the streets of the USA even worse than they already are.

top topics

join