It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nans Desmichels de Paris :

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

I also like those transgendered slimeballs
Did you know that snils can actually self impregnate?

Do you know that in the south of france, they eat them like that ! Grilled on stone, with no seasoning ! I"ve tryied to eat some, but I cant.

Except for an accident with that green mustard goo I have only good memories eating Japanese delicacies of the kind..

WASABI

My favourite YAKITORI are the one with cheese and beef.

And even if it sounds strange, I'll have red wine with that, please. I even prefer red wine with fish and soup. I'm a gastronome's nightmare...

Fish with red wine! (shocking)
.Yes you are a gastronomic nonsenser ! For Kebab, I prefer greek retsina white wine.

I have salt in everything I cook. Without salt this life would've been tasteless, but sugar is the third spice -- what would Chinese cousine be without sugar?.

Chinese dont use salt, they have a magical powder, a teste exhauster : Monosodic Glutamat (YUM-YUM powder in oriental supermarkets (Often used in food industry). To have the 'chinese touch' when you cook, try it !

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I also prepare a lot of tea and other kinda drink, Soy bean Tchai, IBISCUS fresh drink...
I have a friend who is a tea addict and he buy his tea at a famous paris address wher they have about 400 differents sort of tea.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
WASABI

That's the name of that Satan's brew
It's crazy I couldn't breathe and my face, I don't know It felt like it melted away. Hoha, that taught me a lesson. That half Japanese girl I was with said it was strong, but that strong? It's lava for God's sake! Toxic waste!

My favourite YAKITORI are the one with cheese and beef.

I've only eaten sushi two or three times, and a couple of quotes from the Art of War and a childish fascination about the Samurai is about as deep I have looked into Japanese culture, so I'm not familiar with their language hehe if you see what I mean...

Fish with red wine! (shocking)
.Yes you are a gastronomic nonsenser ! For Kebab, I prefer greek retsina white wine.

Oh yeah. I'm not very sophisticated really. If I could have gotten alcohol with the kebab I would have prefered beer, but it's an Arab course so it's kinda wrong to drink beer or alcohol I think. I normally have coke with my kebab, the beer normally bubbling in my stumach since I most often eat kebab when I go home from the pub

Chinese dont use salt, they have a magical powder, a teste exhauster : Monosodic Glutamat (YUM-YUM powder in oriental supermarkets (Often used in food industry). To have the 'chinese touch' when you cook, try it !

I'll do that. How much do I use compared to salt? More or less?

I also prepare a lot of tea and other kinda drink, Soy bean Tchai, IBISCUS fresh drink...
I have a friend who is a tea addict and he buy his tea at a famous paris address wher they have about 400 differents sort of tea.

I drink alot of coffee. Just straight up black filter coffee. I got a kick for the milk stuff some time back, latte drinks, caf� au lait or whatever you call it in France and all that, but I rarely drink it now. Sometimes I treat myself good and buy a double extra strong espresso latte with a double wiskey, Famous Grouse as old as it gets, or cognac, Backe Gabrielsen XO and a touch of honney or some good sirup, candy sugar on the side, and voila, you have a Marius' Well

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

WASABI

That's the name of that Satan's brew
It's crazy I couldn't breathe and my face, I don't know It felt like it melted away. Hoha, that taught me a lesson. That half Japanese girl I was with said it was strong, but that strong? It's lava for God's sake! Toxic waste!

If I could have gotten alcohol with the kebab I would have prefered beer, but it's an Arab course so it's kinda wrong to drink beer or alcohol I think. I normally have coke with my kebab, the beer normally bubbling in my stumach since I most often eat kebab when I go home from the pub

There are some Alcoholic brewage from Greece and Turkey. Wines, and also a sort of "pastis" called UZO and RAKI. Tunisians also make a Prune alcohol Drink called BUHRA.

I'll do that. How much do I use compared to salt? More or less?
More, put about 1 half tea spoon while you're cook is warming.

ROLLMOPS ROCK !

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There are some Alcoholic brewage from Greece and Turkey. Wines, and also a sort of "pastis" called UZO and RAKI. Tunisians also make a Prune alcohol Drink called BUHRA.

Yes, I know uzo and raki. Don't know if I've ever. Never tried it, but I know several who have. Never been to Greece. Not anywhere in Africa either. The sake thing you drink with sushi is a winner though: Heated rice liquer
And the thing they drink in northern Africa... ahhh what's the name again. Blank liquer of some kind. Blast, I can't remember the name. Supposed to be good... And then you ofcourse have the Norwegian delicacy hehe: 96% moonshine with coffee and sugar. We call it coffee doctor. And every christmas we drink aquavit. I don't know if you know aquavit, though. The name is French, but I think it's a Norwegian thing. Spicy brown spirit that's traveled shipway around the world on oak barrels... It's not something you drink alot of. But it's brilliand together with beer when you eat fatty food. When I was in England a couple of years ago, we brought a bottle of L�itens Linie aquavit and showed it to them at a pub. They'd never seen it before, but went totally viking immediately when they tasted it. They roared and hit them selves in the chest hehe. Those Brittish really are something! As far as I can remember they sold glasses for the cancer cause or something, since one of the lads at the pub had lost someone to cancer. Good thing they have, the Brittish, on their pubs, that they collect money for good causes everywhere.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NANS,
Sorry that I've asked so many dumb questions about you in threads... I hadn't seen your bio until just now.

You sound like an extremely fascinating person, to say the least. In some ways, you sound too interesting to be real

I'd love to hear more about the "wave" thing that people can sense from you (If I understood you correctly).

Jim

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great thread about my favorite person here...

*Wonders if Nans DESMICHELS is actually real or maybe she is possibly a super-intelligent android placed on this earth to grab my attention and potentially cause my downfall*

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No beach nans??? Great profile. like ycon said u fit perfectly here. R U for or against chirac

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syntax
Great thread about my favorite person here...

*Wonders if Nans DESMICHELS is actually real or maybe she is possibly a super-intelligent android placed on this earth to grab my attention and potentially cause my downfall*
... H�, h�...

I dont like Chirac... I'm against him.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Iv never ate snail before, the though seems disgusting, lol. But thats just the though, it could be amazing for all i know.
Have you ever tried indian food?
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Iv never ate snail before, the though seems disgusting, lol. But thats just the though, it could be amazing for all i know.
Deep

Nope, never tryied indian food (indian from America or from india ?).
For the snail... We wash them from them...heu...dribble...for about 2 days in winegar and boiling water...and after they are cooked...

You never eat even some sea-snails ? Maybe you dont like seafood ?

You can try snails : They are less disgusting than oysters.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Iv never ate seafood at all, i meant indian food as in from india. its good, you should try it, if you try indian I'll try snails

Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Iv never ate snail before, the though seems disgusting, lol.

in some restaurants, they don't call them snails. they call them escargots so that you don't think they're snails but just some 'cool' appetizer.

i like Indian food. i assume you mean east indian. yum. yum. but i like most kinds of food including macdonald's.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im east indian.
i love macdonalds, it maybe not be good for your health, but who cares its tastey
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Deep

Snail is good. It's abit like shrimp I think, just not so sea-like in the taste. Seasoning and marinade is everything I guess. As for Indian cuisine: I can't imagine what life would be without tandoori chicken, nan and bang lassi
My God, you East Indians really know how to serve a good, healthy meal that makes you sweat your guts out
. Keep up the good work!!!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
...and of course, my favourite is the caviar with a bison-grass vodka freezed... Mamoushka !

I dont like too heavy or too fat cook. In fact, there are many french meals, very rich in oil that I hate.

[Edited on 20-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nans, in terms of throwing secretive parties (we don't like to say Techno or Rave it tips off the Police) I have done my fair share. I have spun records in about every major city in the US in addition to Vancouver, Toronto (the comfort zone rocks ass, is it still there?) Amsterdam and London. I prefer Chicago style booty house, are you familiar?

D'ailleurs je trouve votre image tres attrayante, mais de l'autre cote j'ai toujours eu une chose pour les femmes francaises!

Va comment mon Francais, je suis peu un rouille ne l'ai pas employe dans un moment!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
almost hardcore/acidcore, spiral tribe, network23, Defcon...

I saw CarlCOX live, 2 years ago... He rock !
I dont like these french pseudo-electro groups like Daft-Punk and AIR. I used to like MOBY before he started making his blues-techno sell-out.

I love BJORK, the movie dancer in the dark is great, and all of her album are masterpiece.

And, for so french girl, sorry, but I'm not interested...

Mais votre francais n'est pas mal du tout

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
... I used to used the dirty pair picture. An anime serie that I was fan when I was kid.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
igarashi.burst.net...

There are also some great comic book out from dark horse

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
snails are excellent, used to raise them in northern california where they are everywhere, put them in a screened box after you picked them off the other vegetables in your garden in feed them oatmeal for three or four days, then grab your wok with some olive oil or peanut oil, garlic, rosemary, scallions, tiny sweet peas heat it all on high hot oil for three to five minutes depending on preference, spoon onto a bed of wild rice and open the wine [red or white]

Hm Good
tut

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join